• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New content for April event maybe?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Saying royal dogs to the toymaker does nothing :/

*sighs*

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Saying royal dogs to the toymaker does nothing :/

*sighs*
Say Dogs Gives me this. Puppies needs to be in caps.

1618279285340.png

And see that guys says everyone wants their figurine! I want a DOG figurine!

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I said Royal Dogs, royal dogs...dogs...Dogs....nothing!

I gave up...I'm killing 48634631986 deathwatch beetles and Kappa's.....

Thanks Kyronix for the insane grind! :heart:

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Okay Dot the insider :/ how did I spoil it...the stupid dolls are the *treasure?*
I mean you'd already posted that the Town Cryer had an article about the gargoyle art exhibition. That's the starting point, it all flows out of meeting (and then stalking) the treasure hunter.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I mean you'd already posted that the Town Cryer had an article about the gargoyle art exhibition. That's the starting point, it all flows out of meeting (and then stalking) the treasure hunter.
So we are supposed to pretend we are meeting Zeamia in different places?

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED

They put that article in AGES ago........

Stalking? *giggles* I like stalking....

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I gave up...I'm killing 48634631986 deathwatch beetles and Kappa's.....
Do the Sleeping Dragon spawn as a group. Some of mine did not count tho. Had to kill a lot more than the #.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Anyone find any NPC that will give clues or talk at the Exibit in Royal City?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Are Yukomi and Yokio the same? And where did Arturio go??? LOL Too many confusing parts.
Arturio left a note in Moonglow. Thats all I know about him.

Last edited:

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Anyone find any NPC that will give clues or talk at the Exibit in Royal City?
Ok figured that one out:

So I think we start at the Exibit in Ter Mur:

Say Artifacts gives: 1618281748204.png
Then Orchid Gives:
1618281835071.png
Baths Give:
1618281903487.png
Owners give:
1618281982517.png
And I think we are done here:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Next stop Orchid Spa. Cant get anyone to talk but that version of Zeamia gives an easy quest.

So not sure how you would advance from here.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Next stop Orchid Spa. Cant get anyone to talk but that version of Zeamia gives an easy quest.

So not sure how you would advance from here.

I went there first....gave her a map and she gave me the statue of herself....

I did mine all arse backwards lol

But I got all three items...unless there is more...

I am now one step closer to finding out the answer to...

Where is Yukio??

I guess we'll have to wait until they actually activate it...run through it again the right way and then we'll find out.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
For those that want to bypass the self discovery and want to see a complete (in order) list of what we found for the quest so far or want to see 8 of the rewards (there is a really nice one) we have gotten thusfar, our article on the event is on our website.

Event Guide: Soulless Seduction | uo-cah.com

We were going to wait until this was activated on all shards, but people seem pretty impatient.

Last edited:

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So we are supposed to pretend we are meeting Zeamia in different places?
Similar to the multiple iterations of Blackthorn and the Time Lord, yes? Maybe she's astral projecting... Tricksey gargoyles!

They put that article in AGES ago........

Stalking? *giggles* I like stalking....
Kyronix said the Cryer isn't dynamic, its contents go in with a client publish or as players add tiny blurbs by hand. Somewhat blunts the usefulness IMHO.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
For those that want to bypass the self discovery and want to see a complete (in order) list of what we found for the quest so far or want to see 8 of the rewards (there is a really nice one) we have gotten thusfar, our article on the event is on our website.

YaY we went to all the places on LS.

But, Where is Yukio? And where is my PUPPY!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

We were going to wait until this was activated on all shards, but people seem pretty impatient.
You missed one. Ryder also talks. She so cute!

1618285188845.png

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My spoiler tags will not work.... or I'm doing it wrong. Most likely the latter. :rolleyes:

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
UO-Cah has the quest info available and one of the quest rewards is pretty decent. The quest can also be completed multiple times by the same char.

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hmm, i guess this is not active on Legends...yet. I found the trinkets by an Jirel accident. But there are no NPC at the Art festival in Royal City.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My spoiler tags will not work.... or I'm doing it wrong. Most likely the latter. :rolleyes:
You click spoiler and write your thread inside of it after you give title. Kinda weird till you do it.

1618290907201.png

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Larisa

I forgot that Kyronix told me the main keyword is Greetings when we were trying the quest system on TC.

Say that first to the NPCs. Works great on all the ones with dialog.

Last edited:

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
@Larisa

I forgot that Kyronix told me the main keyword is Greetings when we were trying the quest system on TC.

Say that first to the NPCs. Works great on all the ones with dialog.

The only one I didn't say lol...I say HI, Hello, Hail......

But I still think it wasn't fully active on Origin. Luc said there were no NPC's on Legends last night in the Royal City so I went to check and there was nothing there.

Saying Dog, Dogs, Royal Dogs to the Toymaker did nothing yesterday on Origin, I just got on this morning so will try again because I want to do a complete walkthrough even though UOCah beat me to it ;) It needs to be here on Stratics too.

Besides, just like the Black Gate...we finished the entire thing before it went live and then only after I did the quests in order after it went live did we realize that there was a spawn so they won't activate the actual spawn or whatever until it goes live.

I seriously want an alien though.....forget about the damn dogs! ;)

Whitewolf of *VK*

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ok so i went to termur, talked to Zeamina , she talked about the bath house in buccs dens, went to the bath house, talked to the manager inside, Zeamina is standing out side, tried talkin to her she keeps saying she has nothing for me, so i finaly gave up on that, went to the black house in tokuno, there is a quest there to kill a bunch of stuff, so that what im doin now. are these 2 different quests or are they related some how?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ok so i went to termur, talked to Zeamina , she talked about the bath house in buccs dens, went to the bath house, talked to the manager inside, Zeamina is standing out side, tried talkin to her she keeps saying she has nothing for me, so i finaly gave up on that, went to the black house in tokuno, there is a quest there to kill a bunch of stuff, so that what im doin now. are these 2 different quests or are they related some how?
Zeamina at orchid spa is a quick quest. After you you do it she tells you where to go next.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I feel like either we missed something, or this event was hastily done.

We still have no idea where Arturio is, or Yukio.
I want a puppy!
All these new items and our rewards are rather blahhh with mostly rehashed graphics. :rolleyes:

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED

I want a puppy!
All these new items and our rewards are rather blahhh with mostly rehashed graphics. :rolleyes:
This event isn't even active yet....what we've done is the legwork to get a few items but there will be more...more then likely a spawn or some other dynamic event.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This event isn't even active yet....what we've done is the legwork to get a few items but there will be more...more then likely a spawn or some other dynamic event.
I hope so. Because if this is it, it's gonna be be a longggg wait until the next event/content.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I hope so. Because if this is it, it's gonna be be a longggg wait until the next event/content.

Oh yeah, it's not even working correctly on all shards yet. There are no NPC's at the Royal Gardens on Legends, not sure about any other shard...and the quest chain is broken on Origin at the toyshop......I can't continue the quest because when I say a certain keyword it doesn't trigger a response.

I went and looked at UOCah's guide and the keyword AFTER the broken one works but there's no way I can get there as it stands now on Origin.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
she wont give me a quest, when i try to talk to her she tells me she has nothing for me at this time
What shard? It's not completely activated on all shards yet

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
be sure to have room to accept quest, I seen before if have far to many still you cannot get any new ones
Or this! I never have too many quests lol but I do still have my candle of love quest on a few characters that I refuse to resign from...I really liked that quest.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Try waiting a bit....I just ran into my EM on Origin putting up some of the NPC's so I *Think* it should go live today...maybe try again in a bit since it seems the EM's are the ones helping place the NPC's and setting up the keywords and such.

Whitewolf of *VK*

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What shard? It's not completely activated on all shards yet
im on atlantic, i did the quest where you have to kill a bunch of stuff and i got a dissection kit, and i have hooks map. but since she wont give me a quest i have no idea where i go from here

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
im on atlantic, i did the quest where you have to kill a bunch of stuff and i got a dissection kit, and i have hooks map. but since she wont give me a quest i have no idea where i go from here
Once you give the map to her, she gives you a little statue of herself and gives you coords to a massive treasure which is on ameoba island

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

I want a puppy!
The ear rings are not blah.