• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Changes with T hunting are on Test Center

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Remove trap will be much easier to train after the publish, you won't need detect hidden, you can get gains from digging maps, you can use the puzzle boxes, which are going to be on sale and you won't need to make your own tinker trapped boxes unless you absolutely want to.

As for fitting it into a template, I imagine most crafters reacted in similar way when Arms lore was given a role in making the best weapons and armour. It IS possible to fit it in and still do high end maps. Several people on test center have done it with a number of different templates.

I have been soloing trove maps on test center, and pulling out far more 'legendary' pieces than I ever have before. I even made a video to show how possible it is.

Swordsman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Remove trap will be much easier to train after the publish, you won't need detect hidden, you can get gains from digging maps, you can use the puzzle boxes, which are going to be on sale and you won't need to make your own tinker trapped boxes unless you absolutely want to.

As for fitting it into a template, I imagine most crafters reacted in similar way when Arms lore was given a role in making the best weapons and armour. It IS possible to fit it in and still do high end maps. Several people on test center have done it with a number of different templates.

I have been soloing trove maps on test center, and pulling out far more 'legendary' pieces than I ever have before. I even made a video to show how possible it is.
Sounds good, I will train RT after the new pub goes live.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
This is just so ridiculously stupid. I can't even being to comment here.

For what its worth I've been doing nothing but T-maps trying to get the 6's and 7's done before the publish hits because this BS is making t-hunting even LESS of a group sport and oh so stupid.
I read your awesome write up on how to gain remove trap and it makes me sick to my stomach to think about sitting around for hours untrapping boxes so I can just get back to where I am now - which is able to T-Hunt.

Imagine they told you imbuing skill is now trash and to imbue items you have to GM camping. You ruined a character style for no reason. Literally no reason.
WRONG! The new "update" to imbuing will be: "Now you need Imbuing, GM camping PLUS Taste Identification"..Reason? Well to make SURE the item tastes good enough for imbuing to be successful. Just be glad they don't also add Begging, as a fourth necessary skill for imbuing, (just to beg the UO gods to make the item imbue go well, I reckon).:devil::devil::devil::devil:

Last edited: