• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] New Auction House 200+ Legendary's!!! (SOME ENDING IN 3 Hours Or Less!!

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Truly incredible! Really awesome! Bravo!

I concur that max bids should not be shown to other bidders or the seller under any circumstances. That is not how auctions are supposed to work.

While the UO Wiki detail is suffice, some additional detail explaining the step by step process in more detail for those who don't normally participate in auctions would be helpful.

It would be great if Vendor Search included items up for auction. There should be a button to control whether or not auction items appear or don't appear in your search results.

I hope any constructive feedback that is posted here and channeled to the developers. Keep up the good work and continue sharing any results you find worthy of making note of. :)

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Bleak Another addition to the auction safes that should be added. Give bidders a 5 minute time to cancel their bid incase they made a mistake, looked to fast at the item, change of mind etc.

In addition to that say around the 3-8 hour mark before the auction ends this option should be cancelled out. So people can't cancel their bids, right before an auction is ending to prevent issues of last minute bidders playing games, messing with people etc.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok I understand people not liking the name being seen. But isn't that slightly like a silent auction? I'd rather see who I'm bidding against, keep track of bidders I feel know the seller and are bidding it up for him/her personally none of that really matters if soul weaver is running an auction. He isn't going to hurt his trading rep for a few mil. I'm talking about the use of these on a broader spectrum. I personally wouldn't bid on a random auction not knowing who the seller is and who I am bidding against. At the very least an option to toggle on and off so you can still hold silent auctions as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok I understand people not liking the name being seen. But isn't that slightly like a silent auction? I'd rather see who I'm bidding against, keep track of bidders I feel know the seller and are bidding it up for him/her personally none of that really matters if soul weaver is running an auction. He isn't going to hurt his trading rep for a few mil. I'm talking about the use of these on a broader spectrum. I personally wouldn't bid on a random auction not knowing who the seller is and who I am bidding against. At the very least an option to toggle on and off so you can still hold silent auctions as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah i dont necessarily like that either that people can't personally see who their bidding against. I'm not sure why that was implemented in that's the one downfall I saw with this system as well. Which is why i think people brought up the question "Do you think i will bid on my own items", I personally wont i have so much crap i need to get rid of its not even funny and thats why they have reserves! But like you said for others this could be an issue.

@Bleak

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I must say most of the starting prices more or less fair, i was still able to notice some "overpiced" items which i got interested in, i wish u could drop some of them a bit more down in the upcoming auction or discuss the price if no-one bids on them... Are these items gona show in upcoming auction, or a totally new collection will be put in place?

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I must say most of the starting prices more or less fair, i was still able to notice some "overpiced" items which i got interested in, i wish u could drop some of them a bit more down in the upcoming auction or discuss the price if no-one bids on them... Are these items gona show in upcoming auction, or a totally new collection will be put in place?
Depends some will be tossed on to a vendor, some will be restarted might be a price adjustment, may stay the same. I tried to be as fair as i could on the pricing was hard to do after a while your mind goes a little loopy after looking at every property.

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
[QUOTE="SoulWeaver, post: 2637039, member: 329"the pricing was hard to do after a while your mind goes a little loopy after looking at every property.[/QUOTE]
Gimme a shout and ill give u a hand next time ;)

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am going to rearrange the house a bit to so its, easier to keep track of where the item you bid on will be...

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
I bid on so many items SW I still ****ing wana say, post your BEST here still!!!!!

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I bid on so many items SW I still ****ing wana say, post your BEST here still!!!!!
And I wana say, Bid your max bid in the safe, on the items you want and win it like the true businessman you are :)

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
No sir, you r the true businessman SW cos you end up laughing your ass to the bank. LOL.

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No sir, you r the true businessman SW cos you end up laughing your ass to the bank. LOL.
I thought you were all for helping out us lower class people, after we work hard for you to get your items!?! God hypocrites these days! :gee:

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Wtf I bid on 10 items and all max bids and I'm not losing any yet.

So indeed I'm supporting your business man.

It's the most frequented vendor house now. I don't even visit other wannabes.

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some Auctions ending in 3 hours or less some have more hours check it out before its to late!

HP_Zoro_HP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Depends some will be tossed on to a vendor, some will be restarted might be a price adjustment, may stay the same. I tried to be as fair as i could on the pricing was hard to do after a while your mind goes a little loopy after looking at every property.
I cant even imagine how long it takes to sort through and do all of that LOL

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
I thought you were all for helping out us lower class people, after we work hard for you to get your items!?! God hypocrites these days! :gee:
I never referred to you or others as low class. You assumed....
Besides I'm one of your biggest supporter. You know it. You luves anti

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I never referred to you or others as low class. You assumed....
Besides I'm one of your biggest supporter. You know it. You luves anti
:talktothehand:
lets all baglick each other! hows that? and tomorrow we can squabble over stupid bs, like the price of a smithing press. than we can banksit in our "double as common as full fruit basket exceptional outfits", pvp for 5-10mins when the odds are in our favor, talk smoke in gen chat for a following 45mins and come back on here to baglick some more... yeah!!! what a plan. @JDGTR , you lead!
:tinhat:

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you have won your item, please double click the safe to retrieve your item, if this does not work try dragging the item off the safe into your bag, if this is still glitching please be patient. I am informing @Bleak about the situation so he can take a look to fix it.

Thank you for first of many auctions to come!

Last edited:

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If anyone is interested in any items that are left over, that currently dont have bids on them and are waiting to be picked up. hit me up on icq and let me know your offer!

Next round of items coming this weekend hopefully Sunday.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
:talktothehand:
lets all baglick each other! hows that? and tomorrow we can squabble over stupid bs, like the price of a smithing press. than we can banksit in our "double as common as full fruit basket exceptional outfits", pvp for 5-10mins when the odds are in our favor, talk smoke in gen chat for a following 45mins and come back on here to baglick some more... yeah!!! what a plan. @JDGTR , you lead!
:tinhat:
Baby white, I do none of that. Heeeheee.
I spam in gen chat though lol.