• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] New Auction House 200+ Legendary's!!! (SOME ENDING IN 3 Hours Or Less!!

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Located On Atlantic

Over 200+ Legendary's All Up For Auction!!

New Legendary's Every Week Or Two!

Located Right Outside Umbra East Exit!!

Vendor Not Yet Stocked But Coming Soon!!

To Bid Simply Click The Box, A new menu pops up, add your bid!

Check It Out Good Luck!

Last edited:

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
so my gold was deducted when i bid.

if i win, where does the item go? direct to my bank or what? or do i need go back to the box to collect??? what if i FORGOT whjich item i bid, cos there's simply too ****ing many?

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

if i win, where does the item go? direct to my bank or what? or do i need go back to the box to collect??? what if i FORGOT whjich item i bid, cos there's simply too ****ing many?
If you win you have to go back to the box and physically pick up your item. It's just the way the auction safes work. If you forgot which item you bid on....there isn't really a solution for that as far as I know. There has already been one person who posted in Uhall saying they bid on an auction and won but forgot where the house was and weren't able to get their item.

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

"On completion of the auction the owner account will receive their payment immediately and will be notified by in game mail of the outcome. The winning bidder will now have 3 days to retrieve their item from the auction safe or it will revert back to the owner. Once the auction item has been retrieved the auction safe will once again be available to start a new auction."

So yes take a note to which item you bid on.

I would go by Floors, then Rows or whatever will be easier for you to take note of or a simple Photo of the item you bid on and save it to a document for future use.

Last edited:

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you win you have to go back to the box and physically pick up your item. It's just the way the auction safes work. If you forgot which item you bid on....there isn't really a solution for that as far as I know. There has already been one person who posted in Uhall saying they bid on an auction an won but forgot where the house was and weren't able to get their item.
Aye that should be adjusted so it automatically sends the item, into the characters pack which purchased the item once he/she won.

@Kyronix @Bleak Would such a change be possible to do for the future?

For anyone unfamiliar with the auction safes heres a link to details about them on

The Auction Safe | Ultima Online

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
DUDE I ALREADY FORGOT WHAT ITEMS I BID ON I THINK I BID TOTAL WAS ABOUT 500m.

I WANT MY MONEY BACK! I prefer stratics!!!

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
[TOC][/TOC]STUPID AUCTION CHEST SYSTEM.

MUST RELY ON TRADER NOW.

Is there a trader who can pre-filter the good items, flag them via pics to me through ICQ, then help me manage the bid process??????

15% fees. Win or Lose.

Last edited:

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry you dont like the system because of your current life status. In the future their will be buyouts though this is the first round wanted to see how it goes testing the waters. Sorry I don't want to spend the time cutting 200+ photos, cutting them out, making them look neat, uploading them to a server, to then post it here. It gets very dull and I thank god for this new Auction Safe.... I think it will work out great we shall see, for now I suggest you hire another servant to help you out if you, can't handle such a situation yourself.

If you can stop your complaining on my thread though. I'd appreciate it! :)

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
If you win you have to go back to the box and physically pick up your item. It's just the way the auction safes work. If you forgot which item you bid on....there isn't really a solution for that as far as I know. There has already been one person who posted in Uhall saying they bid on an auction and won but forgot where the house was and weren't able to get their item.
STUPID, isn't it? Dev's don't ask themselves simple, troubleshooting questions. What ifs. They just have an idea, yeah, I'm god! I love my idea! Go go go!

I wonder how they gona survive in a real business world.

Bleak

UO Software Engineer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye that should be adjusted so it automatically sends the item, into the characters pack which purchased the item once he/she won.

@Kyronix @Bleak Would such a change be possible to do for the future?

For anyone unfamiliar with the auction safes heres a link to details about them on

The Auction Safe | Ultima Online
We will be making improvements to the auction safes in the next publish to make it easier to claim auction items and potentially adding them to vendor search.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Sorry you dont like the system because of your current life status. In the future their will be buyouts though this is the first round wanted to see how it goes testing the waters. Sorry I don't want to spend the time cutting 200+ photos, cutting them out, making them look neat, uploading them to a server, to then post it here. It gets very dull and I thank god for this new Auction Safe.... I think it will work out great we shall see, for now I suggest you hire another servant to help you out if you, can't handle such a situation yourself.

If you can stop your complaining on my thread though. I'd appreciate it! :)
I'm like Donald give you my SW friend, good traffic and ratings! See how pop your post is already! I even told my buds to go your house and bid. I'm your supporter lol

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who else feels like their IQ has dropped significantly...cool setup SW!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Hehe, your high IQ may not be relative to your purse. Hehe.

Smartest is to have them WORK FOR YOU. And shake leg sun tan by the pool. Things are done. Money is in. LALALALALA.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
SW is undisputed best items farmer.

Is SW from the Midwest farming counties?

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
So I logged in. Indeed message gump came up. Reads you been out bid in an auction for ring, current bid is by this stupid noob and 100m plus 1 gp. He outbid me by 1gp.

1. This is lame?
2. Which ring am I to know? I bid like 10 items, across 3 floors of 100 over items. HowTheFast am I to know?

Wasting precious time.

genchattroll101

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Thank you. I didn't know the DEVs are so omnipresent here! ****! Will I offend them and they turn my char into a chicken?

Well DEVs, I honestly think when it comes to all these trammie stuff, yes, listen like you do to the trams.

But, pls, when it comes to pvp and fel world factions vvv, listen ONLY to the 200 or so pvp community. Oh, Japan has quite a fair bit too. Esp Sakura, everyday we got 60 players tearing our throats outs. It's fun. You ATL players can WTFast to Tokyo and your speed will be like mine or that of GODs.

Might I suggest here to have BLAZE's GOD and autistic mike and sisi's guild maybe consider sending a char to Sakura. I'll pay for all your travel disbursements. Let's do a EAST meets WEST kinda war. Man this will really stir up ****. Japs will go crazy and love us so much! And you can prove who is world champion. Field fights or 1v1 whatever. ITS GONA BE HUUUUUGE!

Ok before I digress too much, DEVs, your listening to trams suggestions on fel activities and design simply is dumbcake. I liken this to me listening to my ops executive to devise corporate strategy. If you're DEV assigned to improve PVP system, cmon of u don't pvp, you don't make the cut to even do your job. Gotta lead by example right? I'd rather say we have autistic Mike design a better system than you do. But hey I might be wrong. He may tweak uo pvp to be like candy crush.

Hope in my nonsense words, I made a point or two. Anyways my bullcrap is all for your entertainment and jest.
Sure you pay for my xfer and I'll transfer a character tonight.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Sure you pay for my xfer and I'll transfer a character tonight.
Sure! Happy to! Genchatroll, how's this, since you the first to heed the call, why don't u coord bunch of guys from ATL, bring them all to ATL and we go kill some japs.

Each and every PVPer (u can't send a noob char to take handouts) transferred over, I pledge 100M on Sakura. This will pay for your both way trips back and home, one day.

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I logged in. Indeed message gump came up. Reads you been out bid in an auction for ring, current bid is by this stupid noob and 100m plus 1 gp. He outbid me by 1gp.

1. This is lame?
2. Which ring am I to know? I bid like 10 items, across 3 floors of 100 over items. HowTheFast am I to know?

Wasting precious time.
Thats why you put your max bid bro. If the max bid doesnt increase the items doesnt increase until someone else bids you up to that price...

Example ring set at 100m

You bid 1 plat

Ring stays at 100m

Player 2 bids 150m

Player 2 is out bid by you.... item goes to 150m....

Player2 bids 250m

Player2 is out bid by you item goes to 250m etc etc

And once you are outbid that money instantly refunds you.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Ahhh ty for the walk through.

I need someone to handhold me through the process. And that means cmon continue posting on stratics! We love stratics right

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahhh ty for the walk through.

I need someone to handhold me through the process. And that means cmon continue posting on stratics! We love stratics right
Soon as stratics adds a legit auction system, were they have confirmed accounts, a review/star rating etc Then i'll be happy to start posting everything on stratics again. Until then its staying here so get use to it if you want any of my stuff. I dont think the change will be happening for a while specially with stratics being sold again...

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Selling it for just a few grand?

What can it buy? Couple tyres for my car...

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
8 bidders. So current owner selling out for some Tyres and Screen?

Why don't u buy it SW.

I offered to make the captain 50% owner of stratics FOC. And he can veto my crazy things. But he said he's in a consortium already.

Pity.

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
8 bidders. So current owner selling out for some Tyres and Screen?

Why don't u buy it SW.

I offered to make the captain 50% owner of stratics FOC. And he can veto my crazy things. But he said he's in a consortium already.

Pity.
I'm not rich like you buddy, but I'll gladly take ownership if you want to buy it for me :) Or maybe you if you stop being lazy and buy all my legendary's, so I can afford to buy it but we all know that won't happen lazy boy! :gee:

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@SoulWeaver can you see the persons max bid or just the high bid as the auction safe owner? Never used one before.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Soon as stratics adds a legit auction system, were they have confirmed accounts, a review/star rating etc Then i'll be happy to start posting everything on stratics again. Until then its staying here so get use to it if you want any of my stuff. I dont think the change will be happening for a while specially with stratics being sold again...
this is the major problem with stratics. its not like ebay where you have "real" information, which is the main issue with a auction style format on stratics.

The auction safes are decent, i think bad for seller because it doesnt show a players max bid (like, if i keep on bidding up an item but keep being instantly outbid, im very unlikely to bid higher (when if i saw the bid, and realized i was say only 5mil away i would just outbid it, leading that bidder to alos posibly bid again.

As Bleak posted, improvements would be made to the auction-safe system, so maybe we'll see them become better overall.

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@SoulWeaver can you see the persons max bid or just the high bid as the auction safe owner? Never used one before.
No you can't see a persons Max Bid, which is great because you can't force the persons bid up on purpose... They'll risk taking over the bid, if they tried to screw with you.

As I said earlier as well your Max Bid does not mean you will have to pay that price.... you only have to pay what the bid increments reach. The remaining gets refunded and you win your item.

Last edited:

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
I'm not rich like you buddy, but I'll gladly take ownership if you want to buy it for me :) Or maybe you if you stop being lazy and buy all my legendary's, so I can afford to buy it but we all know that won't happen lazy boy! :gee:
I have a list of wants but u didn't even bother to look! My 1/3 EP SDI HCI skill skill ring. IM SURE YOU HAVE IT. My wiz hat x 5. And all those armor I need.

I wanted to give half ownership to the captain cos I think he's like forever online and his motto of a virtual smile makes ones day even IRL is really good. He lives by it too. Respect man! I can't say much for others... Though...

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a list of wants but u didn't even bother to look! My 1/3 EP SDI HCI skill skill ring. IM SURE YOU HAVE IT. My wiz hat x 5. And all those armor I need.

I wanted to give half ownership to the captain cos I think he's like forever online and his motto of a virtual smile makes ones day even IRL is really good. He lives by it too. Respect man! I can't say much for others... Though...
Sorry bro but if you saw all the **** i have and how messy it is you'd understand why I am doing it this way. I am sure everything you want and then some will pop up here within the month.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
damn i bid on something and now i dont remember what it was either haha. have to run back through the items

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry bro but if you saw all the **** i have and how messy it is you'd understand why I am doing it this way. I am sure everything you want and then some will pop up here within the month.
I am available for hire to catalog everything :) Takes 17 minutes to catalog 5000 items.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Pretty cool

If you would like to add a teleporter tile to the location from my house in Luna just drop one in a bag with a book and I will set you up old friend

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Of course my old friend

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am available for hire to catalog everything :) Takes 17 minutes to catalog 5000 items.
yeah I dont need a catalog, I need a virtual wife to organize my **** :) Which I wouldn't trust my real wife to touch lol

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just an FYI for everyone I have heard a couple people asking others, If i was going to "Bid Up My Own Items". Don't worry I won't be I'll be running these auctions for months to come and have plenty of stuff to get rid of so rest assure my auctions are staying legit, I am plenty happy with any reserves i have set it at.

Mooselisted

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Another idea for the winning bidder would be something similar to like a transfer crate setup?

That way in a situation like this, if a player wins 10+ items, it would all just go into their Auction Crate which can be accessed by the toon that bid on the auctions?

Another idea so the buyer can remember what items he bid on is once he places a bid on an auction block, it turns a different hue to that player?
Like green for successful/winning bid, red if outbid, etc?

This would work in multiple ways, the seller would not have to potentially wait an additional 3 days to start another auction on that block and the buyer wouldn't lose track of the items they bid on.

I wanted to bid on some of these items, but because of how many there are, I didn't want to spend the time to try to remember which ones I bid on, haha

del55

Sage
Stratics Veteran
i bid on some items, then someone outbid me. i am not sure my money is back lol. this thing is so confusing.

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Another idea for the winning bidder would be something similar to like a transfer crate setup?

That way in a situation like this, if a player wins 10+ items, it would all just go into their Auction Crate which can be accessed by the toon that bid on the auctions?

Another idea so the buyer can remember what items he bid on is once he places a bid on an auction block, it turns a different hue to that player?
Like green for successful/winning bid, red if outbid, etc?

This would work in multiple ways, the seller would not have to potentially wait an additional 3 days to start another auction on that block and the buyer wouldn't lose track of the items they bid on.

I wanted to bid on some of these items, but because of how many there are, I didn't want to spend the time to try to remember which ones I bid on, haha
Many great ideas @Bleak

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i bid on some items, then someone outbid me. i am not sure my money is back lol. this thing is so confusing.
It should be refunded i tested the system for a cpl weeks, before doing this, wanted to make sure it was going to work out right.