[Buying] need this ring or ring and brace set

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
L

LSD Acid

:danceb:right basically i need a ring with 25 skill in either of these areas (doesnt matter if is in two or three skills) stealth bushido and ninja also need 10+ hci and if poss some ep.

atm i have this brace (which is prettty crappy)
bush 15
tact 10 (need max 10 tactics)
ep 15
hci 14
fcr2

basically i need the same in a ring. or even better if u have a combo that adds up to 50 skill points (remembering of course that i only need 10 tact or none at all) with hci 20+ and some ep that wud be good to see.

really need some help guys
someone rescue me :)

p.s if theres no ep i will stilll have a look

B

Belanos/Icicle

you might turn this into a buying thread if you want someone to respond with the item you need.

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sep 2, 2003
you might turn this into a buying thread if you want someone to respond with the item you need.
And also list the shard you want this on.

Its amazing how many people here post crap and don't list a shard. Do you think we all play on one shard?

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 15, 2008
2545 x 2031
I would guess since he's posting in the general traders haul and not a specific timezone forum that it don't matter which shard... ie: he will travel...

but hey maybe that's just thinking too much...

L

LSD Acid

I would guess since he's posting in the general traders haul and not a specific timezone forum that it don't matter which shard... ie: he will travel...

but hey maybe that's just thinking too much...
your quite right nystul i thought everyone would think like you :)
for the specific jewels i need i will xfer and as for theo

Its amazing how many people here post crap and don't list a shard. Do you think we all play on one shard?

i dont think its crap im asking for help on finding something. if you got no positive input dont write anything at all. but i suppose your worthless post did bump my topic up so for that i guess ..... err ...... thanks