• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Stealing] My thief initiation

kershin

Visitor
Hello,
I would like to share my story as a player with you.
I started out as an Ultima Online player in 1999. My first character (Catskill) was a Miner and Blacksmith in the days when Trammel and company didn't exist. It was later that I decided to create a mage / Swords wow that was good in PvP !! But after a few years of playing I decided to take a break. It's only been a few months since I'm back in the game. UO's nostalgia. There has been a lot of change, and a lot of updates (expansions). I created a lot of new characters for myself but still, I was missing a few more fun things to do. So I decided to create a Thief. It’s seeing a post here on UOStratic that I got a taste and more on a different server to the hard Siege Perilous.

Soo here's the start:

My Initiation
Initation.jpg

Now My Robe and get my First Task :

Get robe gt task.jpg

I have to complet my First official Steal:

Thanks to Storm :)

T1-1.jpg
T2-1.jpg

And Boom My first steal:

t3-1.jpg

Now the first one done, I had to do my second one;

T4-1.jpg

trying to do my second steal and BOOM !! Failed the item has no value;

T5-1.jpg

Few minutes later, here is my next potentiel target;

T6-1.jpg

and then !! I successfulyy done my second steal;

T8-1.jpg

Soo here the end of my short story and Wont be my last.

Cya around guys :)

Attachments