• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My observations on the Town Hall Meeting...

• Thread starter imported_Varka
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Shadow Tamer-SP

I left at 5:30 in the morning, and no you couldn't stay the night with me in my hotel room

S

Shadow Tamer-SP

the fun part no one is talking about is that Stone crafting is going to be used, So Blackrock Swords anyone?

And trammys crying alot about stackables, I will get the pics up soon. But over with the new list items its the end of PvP looting, and with the new Bar to put all your macros on its the end to REAL PVPING, but the tamers will be fine with the new system.

And the best part is that devs are spending time trying to work out how the Roleplayers will be able to hold cups. So all in all it suxs.

As for the old system with be in place til they get 90% of the people over then shut it down. On a side note, we needed to have more siege players there so [censored] kick the trammys ass so they wouldn't ask for stackable blackrock, bod books for treasure maps, Rune book book shelves. Waste of time, exept after that the drinks started pouring

G

<blockquote><hr>

I heard you yelled out "dont listen to trammies for things like this!" Was there a riot afterwards and how many SWAT teams did it take to subdue them ?

[/ QUOTE ]
I did at the last town hall I went too "dont listen to trammies for things like this". Siege was well represented and Ouji (of FL of Pac and other shards) almost got slapped by me for puting his hands where he shouldn't... and not on me.
Hmm that dindn't quite make sense. Oh well had to be there I guess.