• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My dead horse...

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lady Storm, we salute you as UO's greatest customer! :thumbup1: Thanks for keeping those servers up!
I have it on good authority that Lady Storm pays more per month than the entire shard of Oceania put together.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
If this were possible I might be inclined to open up a third account.

42 active accounts?!?
I think we need to set up a support group. You clearly have an addiction.
I wish I could afford to spend that much :gee:

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, this has been noted and we have recently placed it on a list of improvements in an upcoming dev cycle.

More news after the announcements at Town Hall next weekend.

Thanks for bringing this up. This is noted as one of the major fixes we need to take care of.

- c
Thank you Cal.
May your days be calm and code all go in right. Other wise invest in a big box of homemade cookies to keep the troops happy.(recomend Duble dutch chocolate chunk)

Yup Black_Sun your right.. 1 luna house, 2 castles, 1 keep, 6 towers,2 18x18's, 1 big brick,1 log,1 alpine villa converted....Yup your right Half of Oceania is me!!!

Thank you all, its nice that so many of you understand my little family of accounts. HEHE I too wish you all could aford more, you have my best wishes for finacial success.

Oh I know, Zodia is correct, You should have seen what I use to spend on my stamp collection alone. My late husbands fishing equipment budget each year was way over what I spend on uo now.
I shall try to remain patient and watch for this one.

C

Cal_Mythic

Yes that would be me that's been pestering you on a pretty much monthly basis about this on every forum I can and even in private PMs..... cause you know... it's a HUGE issue with me.

But I'm trying to be patient... I promise...
Is it only monthly? ;)

LordDrago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't need this, but it sure does make sense to have it.

....and I think Lady Storm deserves an artifact named after her. :)

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Yes that would be me that's been pestering you on a pretty much monthly basis about this on every forum I can and even in private PMs..... cause you know... it's a HUGE issue with me.

But I'm trying to be patient... I promise...
Trust me I've sent my fair share through the uo herald "feedback" but I'm afraid no one reads that stuff anymore.

C

canary

Trust me I've sent my fair share through the uo herald "feedback" but I'm afraid no one reads that stuff anymore.
Or for the EC client 'report bugs'... I've only reported the legacy backpack items having the wrong 1:1 zoom so they appear blurry and warped like... 40 times or so. And it's still there.

Lord Chaos

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just spent a few hours making a spred sheet for all my houses, major thing was getting the listing of every one of the co-owners! Thats 53 accounts of which 42 are active, 8 are garndfathered for a total of 67 houses on 11 shards.
Is your head spinning yet???
And I know I am not alone with this trouble.
Sorry, but I call BS on that one.

Y

Yen Sid

I just spent a few hours making a spred sheet for all my houses, major thing was getting the listing of every one of the co-owners! Thats 53 accounts of which 42 are active, 8 are garndfathered for a total of 67 houses on 11 shards.
Is your head spinning yet???
And I know I am not alone with this trouble.
Sorry, but I call BS on that one.
Why? If someone has the money to pay for it, then why not? I'm fairly certain I have spoken to Lady Storm in game before and she said the same amount of accounts so it's not like it's made up on the spot. I believe her :).