• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MVP guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I guess I'll be the heir for concern.

Make up some rules; or else somebody will end up going "WTF" after something happens lol.

Also; might I suggest a BO3 (Best Of 3) ?? Again; because you never know what will happen =)

(Although it will be a little lame with statloss; but if the loser of the first fight doesn't wanna wait 20 mins for stat, then that can be it)

Again; just suggestion. I have been on the up & down side of 1v1s/team fights of something going weird and when the winning party is like "HELL NO I WON!" it's a bit lame.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
11:30 EST on the 26th I should be able to do that....without too much issue.. if they would like me to record it of course..

I keep getting requests I'll have to start charging a service fee....
That's pretty cool of you Nexus. You'll need to add me to IM so I can bring you in to record some fights for us. I'll pay ya of course =)

T

Turles

so u wanna set up any rules silver? like lox said might be a lil smart

T

Turles

im just making sure this is true silver shadow. u challenged me to the duel. i accepted. we set the gold amount the time the day even the place and the broker. now you tell me over global chat you dont want to duel.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Please don't take this the wrong way but can you all start a another thread for this discussion? I was just reading through the first few posts of this thread and its not really... very....kind?

Once you do ill move all of your posts into the new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.