• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Murderer of the Month Hall of Fame!

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fire Song

Here you will find the winners of the forums MOM contest for each month. Our contest started in April of 2003 and the winners will be listed in order.

Thanks to all who have participated!

F

Fire Song

Winner of April is Hopfull with this entry.

So my tale starts in shame,i see a Blue and attack,but he dont run away like he should he just comes straight for me.Soon it becomes obvious he has a lance hidden up his sleeve,and i find myself on foot(with my ethy in my bag)So as soon as this happens i swap to a Use Best Wep Lance,And take him off his horse(he was blessed with a ethy too)*curses*So we engage on foot(niether of us able to remount)We fight on foot for about a min on foot(which is a long time really).
Then all of a sudden i start seeing Explo Pots going off at my feet(did not see this coming)So guessing he would have only have about 10 Explo pots i decied to blow my only Str/Dex pot to weather the storm.As i thought the wave of pots ended(along with my Str/dex advntage)But it had done what i wanted.Soon after this we both get back on our mounts,As we faced each other as we got on our ethys,could sense this fight was not going to end soon.then after the few seconds it took to remount we were back at each other.I did not stay mounted for long,as he soon Eased me off it with his lance(at this stage i swap back to my Lance and releave him of his mount.So Again we found ourselfs on foot,and again the battle raged.5 mins must of pasted since we first enganged in battle,niether was able to take the other down,then lady luck shone on me.He lost Con*winks*but just as he lost con he had had me really low on health,and i was running away from him for my life.So i never new he had lost con untill he did not chase to where i was franticly bandying myself.So once i had healed enough(and other bandie was on)I ran back to where we last met(still had no idea he had lost con)So i see him and attack again,and he was on foot while i was already mounted(mounted while putting first bandie on)So with this i new at once he had dropped(otherwise in my absence he would of mounted aswell).At the same time i realise he had lost con he reconnected(i had been outside using my bandies),and as he connected/moved i hit him with a bleed attack.Now he is bleeding with low HP and he ran two tiles then hide(Must of used a invis item).Straight away i went to cast Reveal(Just to bluff as i dont have the magery to pull it off with the low regs i take)and as i cast it he came out if hiding only to die from the effect of the earlier bleed*smileS*

I had to rezz and credit the guy for such a good fight.And i appolagised for its ending(with him suffering a lost con).
Anyway if he is reading he will know who he was(and if he wants to be known he can post)

G

Grommit

When I read through the entries for this month's contest, I initially thought that it would be very hard to figure out who won. There were quite a few excellent entries.

Well, turns out I was wrong. It seems that we have a clean sweep for the winner. Lucky Charms wowed the voters with his story and pictures!

Interestingly enough, the voters also mentioned vili as a second choice so I'm giving him an Honorable Mention for this month. Here's the link to his entry.

And here's Lucky Charms' entry:

<center>

Hail to thee fellow rogues and assassins!
Lucky Charms here, for those who were askin'.
If you'd all be so kind,
grab an ale and unwind,
as I tell of my most recent passin's.

I awoke on this morn with a notion,
That our fair lands could use some commotion.
Not too long after dawn,
Cap'n Crunch came along,
and we set out to kill with devotion.

After trav'ling through spots worth no mention,
The Yew woodlands did draw our convention.
A man, John, we did spy,
as he tried to sneak by,
and we gave him our utmost attention.

John was no coward, and braced for attack,
then struck his vile blade into Crunch's back.
Our advantage was slight,
for this John, he could fight.
He kept himself healed, without giving slack.

But in good time our task was completed,
and we hope that our message was heeded.
If he just would have gave
us the milk that we crave,
then this lesson will not need repeated.

The next man we saw, was named as Savant.
He failed to award the milk that we want.
So I readied a spell,
and the Cap'n as well,
then focused our wrath on this young gallant.

When we thought he would run off for cover,
he would heal himself over and over.
All my mana was spent,
so the Cap'n he went
and his blade sir Savant would discover.

Finally he fell as his wounds they did bleed.
We rifled his pack for milk that we need.
We found no such fortune,
so looted a portion
of the supplies this man used for his deeds.

Next in our journey we noticed two gents.
One would fight bravely, the other he went.
The battle went quickly,
though Kil escaped slickly.
Thoem was revived, and then home he was sent.

As we took a brief moment to mellow,
A man came charging up with a bellow.
Easy Kill, his name claimed.
"Is this chap aptly named?",
we wondered, as we turned to this fellow.

Thoem Basil returned, to witness the fight
as Easy Kill's axe slashed Cap'n with might.
I passed him some healing
to ease his pained feeling.
Then charged Easy Kill, to keep him in sight.

The battle was fierce, but hope was not lost.
Struck with a lance, from his horse he was tossed.
This slowed his retreating,
we kept up the beating.
He'd be regretting this path he had crossed.

As we spoke for a moment with Basil.
We were hit once again with a frazzle.
Easy Kill had returned.
Was the lesson not learned?
I was struck with an axe that could dazzle.

We noticed he lacked the milk we require,
and chased him again, with poison and fire.
Again he proved able,
almost turned the table,
but as we stood fast his outcome was dire.

And so we would end our night of kill spree.
If folks would comply, these deaths would not be.
If wanting safe passage,
then please share the message:
Offer some milk to all C*K you see!

</center>

Congrats Lucky Charms and vili!

G

Grommit

Hopefully this will cut down on one or two of the template posts. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Let's try to keep the commentary on the templates to a minimum please. Also, make sure and let us know if your template is theoretical or something that you use in practice.

G

Grommit

4 minutes and nobody's posted a template yet? Slackers!

Fine.. I'll go first.

Magery: 100.4 currently
Eval: 110
Med: 100
Anatomy: 105
Alchemy: 100 (which is odd because I hardly ever use it)
Hiding: 100
Resist: 45 (Thing is.. I had 45 resist before AoS. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif)
Focus: 20 (for the med)
Tracking: 20.1

Int: 110
Str: 100
Dex: 20

Not the best template in the world but I'm too lazy to work on it much and it serves me well enough.

I

imported_Blade Swinger

Natalie

120 Macing
115 Anatomy
115 Healing
115 Resist
110 Tactics
100 Focus
20.1 Tracking
Rest in magery.

90/95/45

Latency

115 Magery
115 Wrestling
115 Meditation
110 Eval
100 Focus
100 Resist
65 Parry

100/25/125

Nixon

110 Magery
110 Eval
100 Necromacy
100 Spiritspeak
100 Meditation
100 Swordsmanship
100 Resist

90/25/115

Lowenbrau

105 Eval
100 Magery
100 Meditation
100 Swords
100 Tactics
100 Anatomy
100 Resistance
15 poison

80/45/105

Paul

115 Fencing
100 Stealth
100 Hiding
100 Tactics
100 Anatomy
80 Focus
20.1 Track

Miss Nixon

Not trained yet, but poison dexer.

C

Calanthe

Calanthe

110 Eval
105 Magery
GM Poison
GM Resist (90)
GM Inscription
GM Meditation
GM Wrestle (95)

New PK that I do not want to name yet.

110 Focus
105 Necro
GM Magery
GM Med
GM Eval
GM SS
GM Resist

R

Ronnus

Uther

Str: 85
Dex: 100
Int: 40

105 Fencing
105 Tactics
100 Anatomy
100 Hiding (I find hiding to be awfully useful)
100 Healing
100 Magery (Mostly have magery for extra healing power)
75 Resist (Been working on raising this forever)

I think this template needs a little help. Anyone with suggestions, please pm me. I would really appreciate it.

Extortion (Dread Pirate)

Strength: 95
Dexterity: 23
Intelligence: 107

Provocation 102.9
Musicianship 100
Meditation 100
Magery 100
Hiding 100
Evaluating Intelligence 99.6
Resisting Spells 57.6
Tracking 23.3

Aye, I know this is a wierd template for a RED. But hey, he's a pirate and this template gets the job done. Plus I can still wander around the Fel dungeons and have a little fun there too.

S

StormUK

Fencing 110
Anatomy 100
Tactics 100
Hiding 100
Stealth 100
Poisoning 100
Healing 81
Magery 14

102/108/45

S

Slumber

110 Fencing
100 Tactics
100 Poisoning
100 Hiding
90 Stealth
81 Healing
20.1 Tracking
rest in magery

85str/55int/90dex

G

My main PK is one of the last few Pure Mages that actively pvp and try to solo.

Mage 115
Med 115
Eval 115
Wrestle 115 (109.9 atm)
Resist 115 ( 106 atm)
Hiding GM
20.1 tracking
rest in focus.

110 Str 25 Dex 120 Int (255 total stat)

I wont list the skills or stats on my backup.

/php-bin/shared/images/icons/tongue.gif

F

Forsaken

Forsaken
110 Spirit Speak
100 necro
90 magery
100 eval
100 med
100 wrestle
100 hiding

Pyro
100 fencing
100 tactics
100 anatomy
100 hiding
100 stealth
100 magery
55 poisoning(working on it)

Basil
100 archery
100 tactics
100 anatomy
100 healing
100 hiding
79.9 magery
20.1 tracking
100 focus

S

Salt FoamBreaker

This is the template for a Pirate Fisherman who is still a work in progress and the char is almost 4 years old. The first skill I GMed was Fishing. This just shows that template is not everything and there is plenty of room for RPing.

Salt FoamBreaker
GM+ Archery (wb 110)(in 2010)
GM+ Anatomy (wb 105)
GM+ Tactics (wb 105)
GM Fishing
GM- Healing (wb 100)
65 Hiding
40 Focus
40 Magery
30 Alchemy
25 Tracking

The ones in the 40s/30s I am still thinking about. Stats are.. somewhat balanced.

I suppose all my victims are now going, , I got killed by a GM Fisherman?/php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

G

Grommit

Funny how lots of solo mage pks have hiding in their templates. I'd get a new one torn in me quite often if I didn't have hiding.

S

Salt FoamBreaker

It is murder, hiding, fleeing, easy kills, not getting killed..

All part of it...

Dying Honorably rather than hide or flee.

Not part of it...

/php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

G

Killian

~715 skill points~

Magery ~ 115 (109.2)
Eval ~ 115
Med ~ 115
Anat ~ GM
Hiding ~ Gm
Resist ~ 92.8 (gm cap, was 70 when AoS came out)
Focus ~ 60
Tracking ~ 20.1

Stats = 255

Str ~ 110
Int ~ 125
Dex ~ 20 (24 with armor attributes)

I will pull from Focus as needed to further Pscroll the char.

I

imported_Ghost_Knight

120 Archery
115 Tactics
115 Anatomy
115 Magery
115 Eval Int
115 Meditate
100/50/100

I use fast cast/recovery jewelry with damage and hit chance and a spell channeling composite with no cast penalty.

G

gotkookie

Well mine is

115 Spirit Speak
115 Eval int
115 Magery
100 Meditation
110 necromancy
90 parry
60 hiding

Still 8x8ing him, Im stuck at 97 necromancy, been 8x8ing for a few hours, no necro gains at all

G

<blockquote><hr>

It is murder, hiding, fleeing, easy kills, not getting killed..

All part of it...

Dying Honorably rather than hide or flee.

Not part of it...

<hr></blockquote>I agree...if you are solo'ing. If its a team or group battle, I stay until the the very end...win or loose. I will not hide or flee if it means that I live and my team mate dies. No.

C

Caps Lock

PK#1
magery 115
eval int 110
med 110
resist 107
anat 108
parry 92
tracking 20.1
chivlary whatevers left

PK#2
magery 110
eval int 110
med 110
resist 90
wrestle 103
poison 100
hiding whatevers left

J

jumpgo692003

"Grrr....I am not a murderer!" boasts the man with the kryss in his right hand. "I am merely a collector of items." "To murder is to acknowledge taking anothers life for the thrill or satisfaction of the others misery, and that my friends is sad" "I merely relieve my friends of unnecessary burden"
"Alas, I, unlike you cowards have purpose and regret upon every stab that makes the man cower over in what is soon to be his grave." "Do you not have remorse?" /php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif

*120 fencing
115 anat
*110 tact
100 healing
100 poisoning
100 hiding
80 stealth

*118 dex
*110 str
*28 int
*these numbers are increased with ring/bracelet*

S

Skie

Hmm, great to see some great templates. Unfortunately, mine is alil outdated after AoS been released. Before AoS,this template was able to take on abt 2-3 v 1 at a go. Now she'll get totally wasted even tho i equipped her with the best resist/regen suit against 2 Mages. Please do advice/enlighten, desperately need to get back in action or i'll just lock her up and play my tradesman.

Kilstra
Str 100 - HP 107
Dex 95 - Stam 98
Int 50 - Mana 73

Macing- 120
Anantomy-120
Tactics- 120
Healing- 100
Resist- 110 ( 105.1)
Track- (20.1)
Focus- 100 (80.5)
Magery- Remaining.
Total :715pts
She also has read a +20 Archery, dropped it after she turned red.

G

Main:
115 Magery
115 Eval
115 Meditation
115 Resist (currently 111.2)
120 Wrestling (currently 116.5)
105 focus (currently 93.2)

685 all together, that way I can open them all up to 120's when i get the scrolls. My cap is 720. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

I also have a +25 stat scroll on this char, but I've forgotten the exact stats, no biggie. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

I solo as well as group fight with this char, loads of fun. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif I have another scrolled red mage, bard mage and fencer, but this is the char I mostly play.

R

Ryuujin

Oi I guess I'll give it a go, much as I hate to blow the secret :p

115 Magery
115 eval
115 med
115 wrestle
110 necro
120 ss

If you can improve this at all or offer tips, pm me.

{Looking for roleplaying pks on Napa Valley, PM me about that as well}

G

Grommit

Recently, OSI held an event where Lord Blackthorne attacked Dawn and players were gated to Felucca to defend Dawn and kill Blackthorne. This event happened on every shard. Most shards had a few murderers show up to try and help Blackthorne but only one shard brought together a large enough force to stay the forces of good and keep Blackthorne from harm for a long time. That shard is Sonoma.

You can read their story here and here.

Those valiant murderers who risked their lives for the protection of Lord Blackthorne are the following:

From the guild SAS:
Deathclaw
Haties
Khan
Jake
Pappa Smurf
Leo
Paul Bunyon
Anubi
Randy O'Conner
Hex
Rotleare
Mat Couthan
Lady Tinsel

From the guild A0E:
Kali Grey
Ahriman
Calanthe
Horizon
Kaizer Soze
Jheran D'Sarte

From the guild LuT:
Neutral Galad
Brown Ninja
Hesiod
Grake
Sasha
Geni

And finally, the murderers who were not associated with a particular guild:
Wasp
Flood
Achtung
Heavenly
Heather
Jakaro
Delicious Pain
Grey Matter
Missy
Scheme
Ghost Face Killa
skeen
Freddy FoxFire
Pa'Torian
Bum King
Hurley
Jenny COCO
Wolf
Joshua
Usual Maud'Dib
Irwin
Avion
Ghost Knight
Lord Kaoru Nagisa

Well done all of you! Your accomplishment shall live on in our great tome of history!

F

Faeorn

Amadeius
Eval 115 (115)
Mage 110 (110), +11 on bracelet
Fence 120 (110) +10 on ring
Anat 105 (105)
Med 100 (100)
Resist 100 (93) +11 on bracelet
Poisoning 80 (76)

25 stats and a crate of spellchannel fencers for every situation.
All scrolls apart from 110 mage off bluebies and yes tact will go down as i loot more of them /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

C

cloudmatix

im thinking about using this for a red

115 magery
120 meditation
120 evalint
110 necro
120 spirit speaking
120 anatomy

if u think this is bad or got any improvements please PM me

I

imported_Angus

115 Mage
115 Eval
115 Med
115 Anatomy
115 Resi (109.8 atm)
115 Wrestling (107 atm keke)

Rest is whatever heh, tracking is in there'n'stuff.

G

Magery 110
Meditation 100
Eval Int 100
Necromancy 110
Spirit Speak 100
Fencing 110
Hiding 100

I use a Spell Channeling no fc penalty Lance and a Warfork with most likely the same attributes..

Usually I go for Strangle/Dismount and then finish off with some Spells..

with a lance I can still deliver somewhat between 14-18 Damage without Anatomy and Tactics..

L

Lanfear NaeBliss

Lana (BoR) Drachenfells

110 Spirit speak
110 Necro
90 Focus
110 Fencing
100 Tactics
100 Anatomy
resist still under work..at 80
Str 105Int65Dex65

F

Fire Song

Congratulations to Blade Swinger for his June Story and apologies from Grommit and I both to all of you that have taken the time to submit stories. Things got a little crazy for us the past few months so we fell behind. Hoping to be back on track now. Keep the stories coming!!

Blade Swinger
06/18/03 09:03 AM

Didn't get screenshots of these battles (have tons of others of us fighting out numbered though)

Anyhow myself, Doe'ag and Buster were out searching the dungeons, looking for an active champion spawn. We arrived in Deciet and headed downstairs, we noticed 2 dead blue corpse in the bone knight room with loot still on them, we kinda thought that must mean reds were there already, anyhow we headed downstairs and was greeted by a rotting corpse. We knew then that there was a high chance it was active.

Well in fact it had just finished, and on our arrival the black gate to the star room had also gone so it was fight on. Difference is the numbers were badly in there favour, in total there was 16 champ hunters. Well as Doe'ag and I began picking off the mages, Buster ran around dismounting, slowing anyones escape. We never stopped to loot as there was always someone else to kill, but after about 10 minutes we wiped out 15 blues. The other dude escaped. We looted up and was extremely overweight but thankfully these hunters had bags of sending so we could bank the loot

On the way out we noticed the last dude we didnt get, his escape was blocked by a few monsters which gave Buster enough time to dismount him. As soon as he was dismounted 3vs1 he was never going to win.

So we headed to the entry still full on loot, we were greeted by 9 pvpers. I knew now that we couldn't really take risks with us being overloaded so I called in another guildmate of mine, Sonez. As soon as he arrived and even'ed the numbers to 4vs9, we began taking them out one by one until eventually there was none left. In the end we walked away with tons of regs, lots of gold and a helluva a lot of fun. We did have one casualty in the fight, but he wasnt looted, and he died to one of thier necros but still I'd say not bad considering the numbers

F

Fire Song

Winner for July 2003 is Aia! Congratulations, thank you for your story!

Aia
07/25/03 12:12 PM

Last night had been pretty much like every night so far this week... sitting on a boat macro'ing a new character into playability. Boooorrrrring!! When I get an ICQ saying 'blues!' Oh Yeah!! So I (Shadow Wisper) met up with two of my guildmates, Sangria and energy vortex, on Myth island. Both were newly res'd, which could mean only one thing, a very good fight was in store for us. *grins* I was not disappointed.

Into the Lost Lands we rode, ready with our spells. Barracoon was up and the blues were very intent upon killing that red rat. With little to no mana to fight back and their attention elsewhere, we picked them off one by one. A couple ran and got away. But we didn't care. We had the best bait T2A offers, a living champ. So we hid near the champ and waited. Sure enough, the blues came back in ones and twos, and those that didn't run away very fast and hard, died. It didn't take long for the blues to figure out our game plan and stopped coming back. This left us a problem. We had the rare opportunity to completely take over and finish this champ, but Barracoon only had about an eighth of his life left. If we killed him, the blues would still get the scrolls since they had done the most damage and we would get nothing.

"Let's heal Barracoon." "huh? hehe! worth a shot." So that's what we did. We healed Barracoon back up to full health, then started blasting him. By now the blues must have been wondering what we were up to. They started coming back in ones, poke their head in where we were blasting the champ and then would run run run run run away. Guess they were checking up on us or trying to draw us off. *grins*

We were careful not to turn into a rat... but not careful enough. When Baracoon was a bit under half life, Energy turned into a rat. And wouldn't you know, that's exactly when the blues decide to show up - in force. I die. Sangria got away. Energy snuck off and hid when the blues were busy killing his mount so he lived. When the blues were busy with Barracoon, Sangria got me res'd, then pk'd a lone blue that wandered near us. It was very thoughtful of that blue to bring me my regs and pots that he had looted from me only minutes before. hehe!

The blues eventually kill Barracoon and we got scrolls! Mine was a +10 discord. *rolls eyes* Energy and Sangria didn't get much better so we go back to pk'ing. When all was said and done, the three of us ended up with 5 out of the possible 6 scrolls, about 25k in gold and one heck of a good time. I thank those of the guild Stoney Eye of Vengence (I counted seven of them) for the great time last night!

K

Ktan

~K'tan the Shadow~
~Chesapeake~

A template not been posted on here yet. great fun to play and very effective. Use a 20% SSI dagger...

110 Fencing
GM Anat
GM Tactics
GM Poisoning
GM Necro
GM Spirit Speak
GM Focus

B

BobThePvper

I am not by far near done but this is what it will be
gm necro
gm ss
gm focus
gm resis spells
gm swords
gm tact
gm anat
a good hint for u pvpers bond with a llama first

S

Sickert

Midian - Europa

110 Eval
110 Resist
105 Mage
100 Necro
100 Spirit Speak
100 Meditation
85 Anatomy

S

sniper

115 swords (-&gt;120)
110 anat (-&gt;120)
110 tact (-&gt;120)
100 healing
100 resist (working)
100 lumberjacking
45 chiv
Spare points in Focus

(can't remember my stats exactly)
str - 95
dex - 85
int - 60

M

MythPro1

This is my current template
Fencing- 110
Tacts- 100
Anatomy- 100
Necro- 110
Spirit Speak 120
Resist- 80
Focus- 90
and stats 90/85/50 (Str/Dex/Mana)

I

imported_Blade Swinger

Since a lot of people are new to being red, unsure wheres safe, wheres not, heres a little guide of where to go. Every shard differs as far as player-run towns and such go, but heres my home shard, Europa. Although many of the spots are useable on other shards /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Banks

Basically every and any bank is useable. I've used every bank as a red, however its extremely risky, and it doesnt work quite how it used to, so here is the slightly safer options.

Serpants Hold

99% safe. Its not inside Guardzone, and guards cant be called, so as longs you dont go round the front theres not a problem. If you want to check your balance however, dont bother. You need to see the NPC to do that which requires you to go inside the guardzone.

Occlo (Haven to the trammel players)

50% safe. Its not advisible, its risky and its often got a few passers by. Its also not 100% sucessful because the banker inside moves out of bank calling range quite often.

Yew

99% safe. Dont let the guardzone message put you off. I've never been whacked banking here, although theres always a risk. Again you cant check your balance but its useful for quickly storing loot etc if you happen to be pking nearby.

Bucs Den

99% safe. No threat from the guards, but theres always a lot of activity around the area so becareful. You can happily check your balance here.

People may also like to add runes to roofs and such, I havent added them, as they are often extremely dangerous and some have been nerfed somewhat. At least Yew Bank roof has on Europa as far as I'm aware /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Stables

Serpants Hold

As this picture shows its clearly useable, although the NPC isnt on the shot, its still possible to claim from my current location. Normally you wouldnt even have to teleport inside the stables to use it. 99% safe

Skara Brae

Extremely unsafe and dangerous. I'm on the tip of the Guardzone. Usually theres an NPC within range of there but again the Stablemasters are hiding from me. I wouldn't really recomend this option to anyone. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif 15% safe

Minoc

I'd consider this one quite a good stable, but its very much dependant on where the stablemaster is, like all the above stables. Your only real risk is a miner(getting there revenge? heh) or accidently wandering into guardzone in search for the stablemaster. I'd consider it 90% safe.

Spiritwood - Player run town

I cant confirm whether they remove it or not as this time, so I'll re-check later. Deepwater stablemaster has been deleted.

If I've missed any out, feel free to add.

I

imported_Aston

Nice post.
Spiritwood stablemaster disappeared at start of AoS, and hasn't been seen since.
I live a couple of screens away, and check every so often.

F

Fire Song

Bah anyone can bank at those! Lets see a screenshot from WWB Tram! Showoff! (ROFLMAO! Good job! Thanks for the guide!)

B

Blower2

This is what im aiming for although currently most are 100-110 and fencing is wrestle .
Magery
Eval
Resist
Meditation
parry
fencing

no char name as i dont wanna give away what to expect /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif - my stats are 230 cap (want much more very soon) and are 90/110/30

A

alkaiser88

Avalon on Baja has three Stablemasters.. it's east of Ice Dungeon..

T

TSD

110 Sword
110 Eval
100 Anat
100 Tacs
100 Med
100 Mage
100 Resist

90 str 60 dex 100 int

solid all around

G

Where does a red train necro and change their hair to a neon color?

B

bL00D

well i play on cats heres my report: the serps banker hasn't come close enough to hear me yet, bucs is usually camped and i have one rune to inside the bank which isn't working. i brought my blue to mark near yew and it was camped by a ww and a tamer. didn't try the others yet

-wondering if you can stealth in and click them to open box, then i could get serps
-that works, gotta stealth around to the side and click the banker to open box.

Status
Not open for further replies.