• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MORNIN

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
*waves to everyone* Wake up, wake up, the birdies are singing! :)

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Morning. I don't care for the new formatting. I guess I qualify as a "formatting illiterate". o.0

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Good morning all you little pumpkins! (a term of endearment... not a reference to girth) :grouphug:

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Good Evening

I just enjoyed a banana sandwich to the face, courtesy of a large group of angry gorillas at the turtle dragon spawn,
Apparently, they DID NOT care for my fire fields I cast in their area....

I'll have a taste of banana now until Christmas.

*note to self - don't do that again!*

TehanChesapeake

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good Evening

I just enjoyed a banana sandwich to the face, courtesy of a large group of angry gorillas at the turtle dragon spawn,
Apparently, they DID NOT care for my fire fields I cast in their area....

I'll have a taste of banana now until Christmas.

*note to self - don't do that again!*
Sweet Touch, my resident Elf, says those gorillas deserve a high five. In the head. With a volley of arrows.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Good afternoon. It's been a busy day so far in my neck of the woods. A crew from the city is digging up my back yard in order to replace an ancient and broken sewer/water line that affects my house and four others. Considering that the line was placed around the time my house was built (1942) I guess it was about time it gave up the ghost!

Yeah, I'm almost afraid to see what the yard is going to look like when they've finished. o_O