• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MORNIN

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
moans mornins
meees beat up from doin roof at stormguard,lil ober 2.5 hrs just for roof

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Good morning. I turned 70 today. Sheesh... my name here on Stratics is really fitting better all the time. :p

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Morning! Beautiful weather we're having. Haven't had to use the A/C for a few days now. :)

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Morning !!

It freezed last night. Winter is coming.
Argh! I'd never survive in your climate! Looking at two unrelated species, I guess I would be inclined to identify more with the tropical iguana than the arctic fox. ;)

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Morning! Still have the AC on here but at least we are looking at a high of 79 degrees.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Morning! Still have the AC on here but at least we are looking at a high of 79 degrees.
You wouldn't like it at my house... even on the hottest days, I never set the A/C lower than 80. :p

The winter is tougher, since I try not to turn the heat on till I see my breath on the air. I go heavy on the sweaters and warm clothes in the winter. Yeah, I'm cheap... hate high utility bills. *sigh*

Last edited:

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Morning! Brrrrrrrr..... it's 64 degrees here this morning! :eek: