• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

More Dear Toon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Granjell

I used to go step on the switch without a second thought until I was robbed of the merits by some jerk of a toon. Now I use the "step on the switch" phrase and stand there waiting. They usually go do it if they see I'm not running off to the center silo. It's never turned into a stand-off for me. If the lower-laff toons don't have any maxed gags, I'll ususally step on it anyway, but if they're maxed, I wouldn't trust them.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it just me or do any of you run into this "step on the switch" fight? How do you handle it? If I step on the switch, I can't seem to make it out that second door without waiting for it to reopen.
I have never been left out of the foreman fight. But because of all your posts, I have changed the way I do things. I will step on that 2nd switch, but ONLY if all the toons are still on the silo. If they run off, I will stand there and do nothing but say "This way". Either someone else will open it, or they will all return to the silo as I do. West silo door, I can USUALLY enter and push button and exit in one door opening. East silo I ALWAYS can, which is a blessing since East is the last switch.

Z

ZippyW

That's the reason I'll step on the first switch, so I feel like I showed good intentions, and if someone else does it, I will wait for them. I think I've had a standoff once before this, but this twice in one week was eye opening. I could have finished it all by myself, of course, but I would never do that. I guess TT made it that way so that you have to stay until the end, but now I'm going to have another "rule" in my head, and its one more reason to be hesitant about going with randoms.

L

Lollipop Zooblesnook

Dear Toons,

Thank you for the best experience I've ever had in Toontown.

I was playing in Nutty River early this morning and successfully got thru my first CFO run. Thanks to the toons that were willing to take a lvl 1 Short Change along.

But here is where the warm fuzzies happened:

I went into the mint for more cogbucks with a 115 laff dog and 80ish cat and another lower laff cat that had clearly never been in the mint before. We fought one group of cogs and then immediate hit the room where you run across, go up stairs, jump to platforms, to spinning gear, to platforms etc... until you get to the upper deck where the barrels of goodies are... you know the one. (It gave me heart ache at first - I am not a great jumper) The small cat tried and tried and tried. No kidding we were in there for 20 minutes and she kept falling down and making the sad face, I knew just what she was feeling. Not one of the toons I was with told her to "hurry up!" (I actually wouldn't have faulted them for leaving at this point because we were in that room for a very long time) everyone waited patiently while encouraging her "Slow and steady wins the Race!" and other things while also going back to run it with her. I was so shocked, I have seen some poor attitudes in that particular room in the past and have been left behind many times when I was first trying to master it.

So thank you toons for remembering the spirit of the game. It warmed my little monkey heart. :hug:

~Andrea

(This was in Nutty River as it was the only district not blue at the time I was on - overall it's been very nice now that school has started and most toons seem to be focused and very task oriented - I'm able to get a ton done and have met some terrific toons in the process.)

F

Flippers

Is it just me or do any of you run into this "step on the switch" fight? How do you handle it? If I step on the switch, I can't seem to make it out that second door without waiting for it to reopen.
It's usually the opposite for me. The eastern silo is smaller in depth.

Anyway, I don't have a fight because once my lure throw and squirt are strong enough, I can work out variations of the factory and do them alone if friends aren't on, then full facs once the sound is maxed and/or I can carry more gags.

Toesies does the facs solo. I can watch TV while running them at my own pace. I wish I could do that with other HQ places.

S

SSniffleslam

Toesies does the facs solo. I can watch TV while running them at my own pace. I wish I could do that with other HQ places.
I do the same thing, and it would be so nice if it was that way in other HQ's, but we probably wouldn't get as many bux, notices, options....

Z

ZippyW

Well, I've been chicken to do a factory alone, but I guess I should go ahead, since I'm maxed in everything, so if you can do it, I guess I should give it a try!! I waited a LONG time to do bldgs by myself too!

And to the post above about the NICE toons in the mint, I want to encourage everyone to do the same. I go out of my way when a toon has a hard time in that area, and also in the spot where you have to turn left, turn right, jumping to the next level of gears. I have even saved my "you take left, you take right" speed chats just for that reason! Not that they get what I'm saying every time. But the first times I went, I was also with very nice toons, who were very patient, and it took me forever to get through those areas too it seemed. I remember being so embarrassed!

T

toontownhappy

Dear toons currently in my VP:
This is a first. All three of you on my side are glitching the skelecog round. And I see another glitcher on the other side. Idiotic to do any time, but especially dumb to do with a 25 laff uber. You ought to be ashamed of yourselves.
Furiously yours,
Thunderhead
PS: What would happen if you all got stuck? Where would that leave me, or the uber?
Edit: Well, you saw where it left the uber: He went sad.

Z

ZippyW

Would someone please explain what happens when a toon is doing that glitching in the VP? Yesterday, when I was there, there was a toon doing that, and I tried to explain it to my daughter who was watching, but it's not exactly that they can't throw gags, including toon up, and they also can GET tooned up. I'm not sure what they are doing when they are on the other side. I know I find it VERY irritating and I really don't get the purpose of it.

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is very irritating but were not allowed to discuss the how's on this forum. As to the why well I guess just to be irritating! *sigh*

Z

ZippyW

In no way am I asking how. I have absolutely no interest in HOW. I asked what the effect is on a toon who is doing it and the effect on the other toons. Can they throw gags on BOTH sides? And if they do, are they getting hit by cogs on both sides? I'm too busy paying attention to what the 3 of us who are playing by the rules are doing to keep track of those idiots who are jumping around.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If there is an open spot on the other side, then can get "stuck" there too. I don't know what they see because I've never done it, but they CAN throw gags from both sides if this happens, and they WILL get hit by both sides of cogs. And from my experience (this may have changed too, I haven't had the displeasure in a long time), if more than one toon is doing the glitch, at least one of them will get permanently stuck, unable to pick gags, til the skel round is over.

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

I recently had the pleausre to enjoy the company of 2 toons that decided to glitch suring the skele round. As soon as it started I said stop it and they said no. So I commenced to making it the hardest VP ever. I played VP NOOB as much as possible and when they cried for a TU I said NO. The only person I helped what the other toon that was not glitching.

Neither of them got stuck. And after a few major laff point losses 1 quit running around.

Glitching only serves the purpose of irritating the ADULTS in the battle. It's usually some kid that just found the glitch and can't wait to use it.

S

soupandquackers

I recently had the pleausre to enjoy the company of 2 toons that decided to glitch suring the skele round. As soon as it started I said stop it and they said no. So I commenced to making it the hardest VP ever. I played VP NOOB as much as possible and when they cried for a TU I said NO. The only person I helped what the other toon that was not glitching.

Neither of them got stuck. And after a few major laff point losses 1 quit running around.

Glitching only serves the purpose of irritating the ADULTS in the battle. It's usually some kid that just found the glitch and can't wait to use it.
I dont think glitching is just to annoy adults, because it gets to me too. Yes, it is most likely a kid but they are thinking they are funny but they dont realize it.

P

Pinky Pepperpow

i like it when I'm in VP and have a "glitcher" when I'm in a bad mood cuz it gives me a reason to let out my frustrations and use some of those nasty comments they give us in the phrases....LMAO...just kidding. it's rude, annoying and has no purpose and i will use that report button in a NY minute when I see a kid doing it especially if they don't stop when asked. I know the report button doesn't do anything, but one of these days Disney might get a hair up their butt and do something with all these reports. They certainly didn't follow up when I reported someone for being predatory & lude. Oh well, getting way off topic. Sowwy!

Later,​

S

sad_faerie

Dear Red Mouse,

I am so terribly sorry we annoyed you in that mint. How dare we wait while our friend made her way through the gear tower? What were we thinking to let you go into that last battle by yourself?

Oh right. We were thinking we couldn't get there fast enough, because you ran ahead alone and engaged the Supervisor while we waited for another toon.

Maybe I'm not sorry after all. :twak:

C

CooperColeman

Dear three toons who just ran the factory with me:

None of you were above 60 laff, so why would you try to run ahead of me and battle the cogs by yourself? Now, as most of you here on Stratics who have run factories with me know, I only know one way through the factory, and it is a short route. So...when the three of you disappeared, I had no choice but to go the route I know and say "Meet me in the East Silo". I waited and waited and waited, only to see two of you battling on the West side. OK...I can battle these three cogs by myself...but don't stink me when I kill the Mingler, because you need to recover a key. And then, you have the NERVE to be angry with me because your laff is down to 8? Had you waited for me, that never would have happened. I would have been happy to tune you up. Next time, be kind and wait for the old toon with the bad knee. And no, I'm not interested in being your friend.

S

Steveo

Dear Blue Mouse,

Thank you so much for deciding to bail on us halfway thru the mint. Just because I would not use lure so you can train your little trap you get mad and leave. Well just to let you know we did not need you anyway you were holding us up. Next time I see you standing by the mint doors I will not help you. Which I only have a few more runs before I am maxed so good luck with your suit.

T

toontownhappy

Dear All My Friends,
The next time I go to do a VP with NR randoms,
DON'T LET ME GO!
Please and thank you.
-Thunderhead

S

Steveo

I bet that there was a few toons that kept saying LETS USE SOUND. Then they would only pull out a whistle or bugle. I dont know if they are kids that are doing this but I Hate it. When they start doing that and stinking me for not using sound or Tu then its your on fault. So dont expect me to Toon u up if you are being stupid. i have enough laugh to survive but you dont so good luck in your future vps.

Deb you know me I would rather get a group and try in a quiet place or what they hay do a SOLO.

Z

ZippyW

Dear Toons: We are allowed 50 friends. By the time a toon gets up to the 80+ laff range (and maybe sooner), usually their friend list is full. WHY would a toon with that many and more laffs WANT to be friends with smaller toons as a general rule. Now, I have a few smaller toon friends, one being my own kid, but when I'm running through this or that neighborhood and get asked to be some random small toon's friend, I just give myself a good mental kick for not flipping that switch. I will get asked like 10 times during a play time to be friends with some smaller toon, and if you multiple that by how many days you play, can you imagine what the list would look like? Before you ask someone to be your friend, ask yourself "WHY would this big toon, who has been playing for a long time, want to be MY friend."

T

toontownhappy

Lol Sally B, thankfully there were no trap trainers. Just unmaxed pianos and permanently AFK toons- except, of course, for collecting the SOS card- and people waking up skelecogs and crying for a toonup when down by 3 laff points. And yes, Steveo, there was an occasional aoogah (better than bike horns, true, but not by itself on a row of lured 12s).
Just your standard, I'm-crazy-to-VP-with-randoms-and-this-is-what-I-get-for-it VP.
Yuck.
Also, I'm not sure if it's just me, but I dislike when the toons from the other side finish first, come over to my side, give advice on the battle WE'RE conducting, and then get mad when we don't follow their advice. You're not involved in this, buster, so lay off!
Hopefully my Dear Toons will be less frequent, as I intend NEVER to VP with randoms again.

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Hopefully my Dear Toons will be less frequent, as I intend NEVER to VP with randoms again.
Well, Deb, that may not be an issue for at least the near future. There is a rumor going around that Steve and I are totally insane and are seriously thinking of going for top toon of the month in VP!!! This will create massive opportunities for you to satisfy your addiction in a substantially random-free way........at least for the month of October!!! We will see how far we get!! We are already up to one!! LOL Steve said something about going for the record so we only have 129 or so to go. Piece of cake!!:thumbup1:

PS....feel free to use trap!!!!

C

Crazy Fireball

That ticks me off when people are that rude. If your going to constly talk then I'd wisper. If not, dont talk at all.. Im sorry this happened to you.

S

Steveo

Well, Deb, that may not be an issue for at least the near future. There is a rumor going around that Steve and I are totally insane and are seriously thinking of going for top toon of the month in VP!!! This will create massive opportunities for you to satisfy your addiction in a substantially random-free way........at least for the month of October!!! We will see how far we get!! We are already up to one!! LOL Steve said something about going for the record so we only have 129 or so to go. Piece of cake!!:thumbup1:

PS....feel free to use trap!!!!
Oh yeah susan i thought it was 150!!!!! This will hopefully be a random free vps. My motto is if you got four toons then go for it. We had four toons yesterday and done really good. It beats the crazy shuffle at night in river. I think the four toons is sometimes much quicker than river any day unless you get a great bunch of toons. SO yes deb with the VP you are welcome to join us anytime. Just say the Magic Words. VP PLEASE!!!

S

SSniffleslam

I have a happy dear toon....Dear toons,

Thank you for allowing my little purple bunny in a bullion mint. She only has 71 laff (just enough to get in) and a lot of people wouldn't have bothered to check her gags and go with her. There were some shuffle issues trying to get her in, but finally! a nice group of randoms (and Kendra - but she didn't know it was me) let me go with them. The bunny is almost maxed in everything but TU and the mint went smoothly (minus a few lag issues...). It's good to know there's still some nice ones out there....

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry to all in the CEO tonight. My connection started acting up at around 8:30pm, but of course. Then I got on and then got booted again. I attempted to make it through, but yeah I lasted not even one cog. I got booted last week too. Hope you guys made it! Sowwy..:rant2:

Z

ZippyW

I guess I'm naive, because I would never shuffle off someone just because they only had 75 laff points. I would check to see if they had their gags, but I wouldn't even care if they didn't have maxed gags. Now, going with THREE of them at one time may make me check to see if I was feeling lucky, but even that wouldn't stop me, so long as someone else also had TU! I figure if TT thinks 75 laffs is good enough, then I'm willing to go and give it a try. Is that weird?

F

Flippers

Dear Flippy clone at the CCG VP run:

I could just smell you were going to work your gags when I saw you in the pit, so I made a point to log out my uber Lucky Toesies and bring Kertruffle instead. I wasnt in the mood for death by gagworking, and from maxing an uber already I've learned going sad is 90% caused by other toons.

Sure enough, with an uber on our side in the cog round you underhit and under trapped cogs. You were so busy working on your gags you didn't notice we had a 34 laffer with us at all, did you? You even pulled a piano on the big Holly but didn't indicate to anyone with speedchat that it was not the full 170/187 ("I haven't found it yet"), so we TRUSTED you and the uber alone pulled hose instead of cloud. The piano was about 100 less in strength and we got hit. All I can say is thank goodness our uber was a big four-tracker. You would have killed a 15 right then and there.

Then in the Skel round you sand trapped a new 12 instead of one of the two red light ones. You compulsively worked little trap on that same big cog - or tried to - instead of cleaning up the red light ones, or - heaven forbid - using a strong gag to take something out. But what would be the point of that?

Did you think you were on the top floor of a 5 level bldg with your buddies? No, this was a CCG VP where we work together and don't selfishly practice bad gags. It's right there in the guidelines.

People accuse me of bossing about gags. This is one of those circumstances where I am moved to act: when there is a lowlaff toon and someone like you comes along who just busies themselves with their own agenda. When someone is responsible for causing lost laff, I will say "you did it! I think you should use toon-up" because in my mind you caused the mess and should clean it up. Your kind holds up the team from fighting the VP and countless times your kind has killed off ubers, stealing their jellybeans and level 7 gags and precious time because you don't care about the consequences of your actions and what you do to others. I bet looking back, you've said a quick "Sorry!" several times. But you still do what you do, and you're not REALLY sorry.

By the way: when you run around as a clone of an game toon, one would think you're paying homage to that character and spreading the good will and values of teamwork that they and the game stand for. I think if that were a real player I'd be ashamed and insulted that someone was running around looking like me who was potentially endangering ubers and small laff toons with their selfishness.

Is it really necessary to get those few points in during a VP? Do you actually think to yourself: "Oh boy, I got my merits! Now I can get those gag points I've wanted!"? I'm just trying to fathom the thought process here...

Anyway, consider for a moment that MAYBE doing the right thing and working with your team mates to defeat the cogs and not looking at each new cog as a gag prospect might work out in everyone's favor AND give you a better reputation. Wouldn't you want to be seen as a hero or cool? Isn't that better? I would think it would be, but maybe you don't think that far.

F

Flippers

(separate rant)

Dear Wisearse black cat

It is very rude to glitch and be in everybody's dance shot. This is their moment, and you hog each one. It is nothing to be proud of. In fact, it's pathetic.

S

Sir Bumblenoodle

Dear Flippy clone at the CCG VP run:
Dear Flippers,

Dont you just love it how on that "other board" the only person that responds is a bassie that says not to post that kind of stuff there. Yet in the battle reports, you see that posted everywhere (even some by the same bassie) Can the normal people not posts rants there anymore?

H

Holocog

(separate rant)

Dear Wisearse black cat

It is very rude to glitch and be in everybody's dance shot. This is their moment, and you hog each one. It is nothing to be proud of. In fact, it's pathetic.

LOL I wouldnt think It THAT much of a big deal. when people do that I say "whats that smell?"

F

Flippers

LOL I wouldnt think It THAT much of a big deal. when people do that I say "whats that smell?"
oooh good idea! I will try that next time.

Sir B: Not only that, someone has a nice ranting thread going for several pages about toons begging for laff when they don't need it.

Biased? Them? Never! *cough! aaackh!*

Of course this means Toesies will be instilling fear in the hearts of Straticians tonight with her disarmingly toothy smile.

R

rainwatercat

all of you that have had trouble in factories and mints with randoms, i feel your pain.

i learned to multi-toon just so i could avoid having to get randoms to help me while my friends aren't on (the wonders of having insomnia :eek: ).

when they get the tf chat for accts fixed, i would love to go with any of you. i am always happy to help out. :D i just take a bit longer than the average toon to move when i am running 2 or 3 toons instead of just one.

and to all you wonderful randoms that joined me in mints and factories even after i said "no thank you", please keep the "hurry up", "i only have a few minutes", and "i don't have all day" comments to yourself. there is a reason i tend to go alone alot and that's it. i try to make my toons clothes match to give a hint that i am muli-tooning, but i can't always do that (boy clothes don't always match up to girl clothes).

and thank you to the one lone rabbit toon in the mints that figured out i was multi-tooning and was very patient with me. thank you! :D

Z

ZippyW

I get irritated with a constant "I need a toon up" plea. Do they not understand that we all see what their laff points are? I went into the small DA office the other day with two 100+ laff toons and one like 70 laff toon, and every time the 70 was hit they were asking for a TU ... EVERY TIME. I finally said "Stop that!" and they said "Huh?" On top of it, THAT toon didn't have TU, and I find it irritating when someone who doesn't TU other toons is constantly begging for toons to toon THEM up. When we got out, I got the "Please be my friend" speed chat, and I said "Let's use toon up!" He replied "Sorry I can't" and I replied "Forget about it!" Sheesh.

S

SSniffleslam

I realize that my little 88-laff bunny looks small, but she's fairly "mighty" so please stop saying "This Way" and "Follow Me" in boss battles!! I understand you wanting to help me out the first couple of times...just in case I was a kiddo that needed help, but after those couple of times when you realized that I knew what I was doing, you could have SHUT UP! Geez.

S

Sir Bumblenoodle

I realize that my little 88-laff bunny looks small, but she's fairly "mighty" so please stop saying "This Way" and "Follow Me" in boss battles!! I understand you wanting to help me out the first couple of times...just in case I was a kiddo that needed help, but after those couple of times when you realized that I knew what I was doing, you could have SHUT UP! Geez.
I understand this one soo wellll.... Loading for the CFO in River on my 72 laffer as a Robber Baron once the suit comes off and line up for the cogs, someone sees my laff and says "huh?" Then starts trying to direct me...... HELLOOOO? My laff may be small, but the CFO is one thing I think I know a little bit about. Crane round comes around and I jump on the crane... same toon comes over as Im moving the safes behind me, telling me not to throw a safe... Why not? good grief. As we were dancing he noticed I needed 8900 bucks again with the "Huh?" Some people just dont understand.

F

Flippers

Oh they say that to 120s toons too. I will never tp to or accommodate a random expecting or demanding anything of me. When they pay for my game I'll think about it.

S

SSniffleslam

Oh they say that to 120s toons too. I will never tp to or accommodate a random expecting or demanding anything of me. When they pay for my game I'll think about it.
I know, but I don't get it nearly as much with my bigger toons.

Z

ZippyW

I'm maxed in Sell, and I was helping a smaller TF in the factory the other day, and we got that "Follow me" from an 80 laffer. At first I ignored it, but then she started with the "let's meet ...." Normally, I don't divide up, even when I go with a group of TFs (mainly because we are chatting the whole time!!), but if someone wants to split off that's up to them. I'm not going to agree or disagree because I know which way I'M going. In this case, both my TF and the 4th little toon that had gone with us (like a 40-laffer) stuck with me, while the one toon went on and on with the "let's meet.... " and "that's not nice!" My only concern was that she would try to finish it alone, but my friend needed merits and we KNEW where we were going. I'm not going to "follow" some random toon like I haven't been to the factories a million times before.

S

Squeaker

Dear early morning back nine toons,

I realize it's early and we're not quite awake yet. It's still my first cup of coffee too. I also know a couple of these mazes are really hard to catch onto, which is why I have paid attention for many weeks when I follow my friend through them. That said, while I am happily running through the longest one and two of you glitch it, I am not happy when I get kicked out with 50 seconds left on the clock.

Also, to this same group. the mole stomp is a very simple game. It's not that difficult. No need to run around like banshees. Honestly, either get to school or get another cup of coffee!

S

Squeaker

That would be ideal... but I would never get my options! Mornings are a bit difficult to get a group together for a stimulating round of golf. :)

S

SSniffleslam

Dear Toon,

I know that you don't know that I almost always do solo factories, so the first run wasn't a big deal. I went to the side entrance hoping to avoid other toons. Not to be rude or anything, but I only needed 160 merits, and a short side factory was going to do me fine with or without an invasion. You run in, and I say "No thank you" trying to be as polite as possible. You wouldn't give it up, so finally we went into the factory. Of course, you're 110+ laff so I'm betting you need more merits, and whaddya know? you need more merits. So the nice person in me doesn't bail on you even though I don't need merits. I run through the WHOLE darned factory, wait for an invasion, just so you can get your merits. At the end, I see you need 5500, no biggie, been there myself, so I don't get too grumpy even though I wasted my time. I go do a vp, go back for another factory, and who do I see? You again. At the side entrance again. Well, I still don't need many merits, so when you hop on the elevator with me I say "No thank you" and "No" "I need more merits" "No"...well you got the hint, but then you stinked me in whispers and gave me grief trying to shuffle on the elevator. WHY? Just to be an a**? You know, there's an old saying, "you'll get more flies with honey than vinegar" and this SO applies to you. I was nice once, and you're going to give me grief because I don't want to do it again? And considering that it was the middle of the day and your laff, I figure you're an adult just being a jerk. PFFT!

R

rainwatercat

dear toon with no sense of humor,

i do realize that not everyone enjoys a good sense of humor, but i don't see why my dog's name offended you so much that you reported it. she has had that name for quite a long time and i was unhappily surprised to find that in the middle of a cfo she suddenly became "toon".

she may have to be "puppy wuv" from now on out, but forever in my heart she will be "icy yupie"...a dog that made a lot of people laugh who DID have a sense of humor.

and btw...i refuse to buy her a new doodle. you can't take "tinkles" from me. :lick:

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

dear toon with no sense of humor,

i do realize that not everyone enjoys a good sense of humor, but i don't see why my dog's name offended you so much that you reported it. she has had that name for quite a long time and i was unhappily surprised to find that in the middle of a cfo she suddenly became "toon".

she may have to be "puppy wuv" from now on out, but forever in my heart she will be "icy yupie"...a dog that made a lot of people laugh who DID have a sense of humor.

and btw...i refuse to buy her a new doodle. you can't take "tinkles" from me. :lick:
I would resubmit it over and over til it got reapproved.

R

rainwatercat

i was going to until i got the nice e-mail saying that if used a name remotely resembling that one, it would be rejected again....grrr

i just really wish some people could just lighten up and remember it's a game. :)

S

Sir Bumblenoodle

i was going to until i got the nice e-mail saying that if used a name remotely resembling that one, it would be rejected again....grrr

i just really wish some people could just lighten up and remember it's a game. :)
I would resubmit it anyways. Ive gotten the same emails with Curious George. Hes been toon 3 different times so far, has another friend with the exact same name that has also been toon a few times. I seriously dont think Toontown has a REAL person checking names.

Status
Not open for further replies.