• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS Moderator changes

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
*runs off to hide deep in the garbage can*
*digs through the garbage can and pours bright neon green glitter on him and gives him a hug* Ill be a little nice Its a bright green.. but its green. *evil grin* oh.. and might I warn you if your slime tries to attack me I have a frying pan and Im not afraid to use it.

Oscar the Grouch

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Hey now, you be nice to Slimey. Really you should give him hugs and leave me alone. Hugs can kill grouches do you really want to be the cause of my death?

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Name is too similar to The Gooch...waits to see if you hang around or not.

Oscar the Grouch

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Name is too similar to The Gooch...waits to see if you hang around or not.
I will have to do a little searching for posts by this Gooch. Maybe he is a cousin or distant relative to the Grouches. Still, I doubt he is as grumpy as me.

Oscar the Grouch

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
*throws Glitter at Oscar* When am I going to see you in game?! I got you a welcoming present!

Woh woh woh no one mentioned logging into the game. I think Siege has far too much glitter for my taste. *looks for Mugen in the server list*

Oscar the Grouch

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Don't be a chicken, Siege are waiting for you ;)
Well if it is a rotten chicken. Gonzo was the chicken lover though. He was just in a new movie I believe. Something about Muppets and being Wanted for crimes or some such.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Sounds like Oscar can handle a little mud casting here :pie:and don't like nice sparkly :mylittlepony:. Now lets see about some :sword::arr: :devil: :twak: :grouphug: :stir:and :scholar: on the shard.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Sorry it was in all fun

Oscar the Grouch

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Freja you are fine you don't need to apologize, just be grouchier and dirtier.

Baby Doll, very cleaver! I don't know much about you but I do enjoy seeing the creativity and different styles of the folks who frequent here. Yes, that includes the glitter team.

I like Baby Doll's advice though, lets make a left and head back to Britannia instead of a right and end up at Mickey Mouse Club House. I know they encourage you to come inside as its fun inside but I assure you it is NOT.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you Amber but your icon needs more garbage in it, I'll grab some from my can hold on a moment.
Ah yes, you are right. Thank you! *tries not to breath for the stench*
Hope you like the pretty foxglove I've planted around your home yesterday.
*doesn't realize that glitter on foxglove draws fairies thus creating a cloud of fairies surrounding a certain trash can*