Mana Regen TO THE MAX!

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

AtlanticVlad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008
Toledo Ohio
What is the best way to get insane amounts of mana regen? I'm currently working on selling gate scrolls in crazy bulk on my server and LMC doesn't effect inscribe =( I have 120 med and I'm looking into getting 120 focus, i currently have 12 mana regen on my suit and with the + int and mana on it and 125 int I'm rocking out 188 total mana...

Basically I need to figure out how to get seriously nuts mana regen... perhaps I am wrong and having lower total mana pool might help I don't really know... there's so many new systems that use mana and have things for mana regen what is the best way to do this?

Ideally id like 40 mana back every 2-4 seconds... haha preferably the 2

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 13, 2008
THE GREAT STATE OF WISCONSIN
You can get much more than 12 MR. I'm probably missing some items that would give more .. but this is just off the top of my head.

Hat of magi - 4
Pendant of magi - 3
rune beetle carapice - 3
arms - 2
gloves - 2
legs - 2
faction ornament of magi - 3
crystalline ring - 3
conjurors garb - 2
lt sash - 2
tangle - 2
cloak of rejuv - 1
mana phasing orb - 1
faction tome of lost knowledge - 3

That is 33 MR, and I'm probly missing something, I think there is a shield with some regen on it (not sure).

Also put 70 necro on and 50 Spirit speak. Go into lich form (mana regen increase) and summon a wisp.

Also, I think that the higher your intelligence the more impact med has. I'm not entirely sure on that piece...

Not only that, but the higher your pool of mana, the more you'll be able to make before actively medding. I would go elf for 20 extra mana, and have mana increase on all imbued items. Many of the artis I listed also give int bonus.

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Jun 27, 2003
If you could 460-480 bard skills you can cast a spell that gives a extra 8+ regen on top....this plus the 36 total regen total from items and good timing might make it such that you never have to med....might.

Z

Zero Day

460 Bard should give you either 11 or 14 regen.

8 is for 120/120.

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Jun 27, 2003
120 Music, peace and provo, 90 Disco gives 9 mana regen. I've just noticed that my jewels could be swapped around to fit 120 disco so I'll be doing that tonight for the extra bonus.

Z

Zero Day

I think it only works with real skill. So may as well save the jewels.

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Jun 27, 2003
With those 3 at 120 and the disco at 90 I was getting 9 extra mana regen. On Test at 480 real skill I'm getting 11 mana regen. For a party there are other bonus's also like poison resist and reduced curse length. At my old 450 the length was quite fast that stuff wore off, I'm hoping for faster at 480.

Raptor85

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 23, 2007
Skara Brae
www.raptor85.com
Hat of magi - 4
Pendant of magi - 3
rune beetle carapice - 3
arms - 2
gloves - 2
legs - 2
faction ornament of magi - 3
crystalline ring - 3
conjurors garb - 2
lt sash - 2
tangle - 2
cloak of rejuv - 1
mana phasing orb - 1
faction tome of lost knowledge - 3
lol, vlad, if you do this, make sure you never inscribe anywhere but inside your house, this is like painting a big orange "kill me, I'm loaded" target on your back. Cloak, conjurors garb, and lt sash would be a royal pain to find anyways though.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 13, 2008
THE GREAT STATE OF WISCONSIN
lol, vlad, if you do this, make sure you never inscribe anywhere but inside your house, this is like painting a big orange "kill me, I'm loaded" target on your back. Cloak, conjurors garb, and lt sash would be a royal pain to find anyways though.
Yea, because by the nature of his post he was obviously asking for a PvP suit....

Really dude? really?

Raptor85

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 23, 2007
Skara Brae
www.raptor85.com
Yea, because by the nature of his post he was obviously asking for a PvP suit....

Really dude? really?
Who said anything about pvp? I know vlad isn't a pvper, I made his current suit, I was just laughing at the thought of seeing him as orange with a full arty suit on. I also know where he likes to scribe at, as it's more convenient, and that would be a really...really bad idea with a suit like this.