• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Make Old Faction Warhorses Transferable

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Money in UO is so easy to come by these days it’s not even funny. It might take a little discipline and a little saving to get to a platinum if you’re starting fresh, but still very doable.

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok @MaryForUo I can agree with you on that Money Makes Money... and I too only have maybe 2 or 300K if I pooled all my gold on all my accounts together...

Now if I actually sold some of the crap I am sitting on maybe I'd have a lot more but I don't vendor stuff... too much of a PITA to go find what things are "worth"... to me it's not worth my time to futz with that... but if I did I could probably make some money... I just don't care. For as little as I play UO these days doesn't matter.

I played a good bit from Sept-Dec but that slowed way down near the end of Dec because I got bored doing the same ole thing over and over... and since I found another game to play for now that is "fun" for me I just don't care... though I can see where the new game will become boring down the road so... not sure what's next for me. Waiting I suppose to see what the "big" announcement is going to be for the future of UO. But I have to say I don't have much hope that it'll be something that makes me excited again about UO.
Thanks MalagAste, I couldn't have written better :)

Naxatilor Feluka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If these horses arent rare like people keep saying then they should be transferable... Whos it hurting? I have 2 and wouldnt mind trying to get the other 2 just to have a set.

Just out of curiosity what happens when you try to transfer them... Does it say you cant or do you get screwed and they disappear or something? Im not brave enough to test it out since I dont have masses of these like other people seems to.
when you try to transfer you will get a message saying that you cannot transfer them, likewise if you release one you will get a message saying that only the owner can retame it [i saw a wild old TB horse a couple days ago, wouldnt let me retame on my tamer]

Cerwin Vega

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
when you try to transfer you will get a message saying that you cannot transfer them, likewise if you release one you will get a message saying that only the owner can retame it [i saw a wild old TB horse a couple days ago, wouldnt let me retame on my tamer]
Thanks for the info