• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Make Faction Artifacts Easier to Get or Eliminate Them?

Make Faction Artifacts Easier to Get or Eliminate Entirely?

• Make Faction Artifacts Easier to Get (by lowering prices)

Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Eliminate Faction Artifacts Entirely (forcing reliance on crafters and PvM drops)

Votes: 31 66.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think it's so funny people think they're overpowered. Stats and item properties are all caped at a particular level. Nothing can exceed this. Faction items allow you to hit the caps a little easier. You can do the exact Sam thing and reach the same levels with non facion gear.... It's just harder, which makes me wonder why on earth anyone wouldn't want to use the faction gear... Now if faction gear allowed you to exceed h caps then yes, by all means they are overpowered. However, they don't and you all. Have a baseless, silly argument against them.

Just take another look at Dantes suit he posted earlier... Non faction and just as good as a faction suit.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why would that be...no one ever played a mage before the inception of faction items lol

You have never seen a mage with a scnp mage wep with 15 DCI and 50 Hit lighting??
My comment was in reguards to removing DCI from all armor. Since DCI should be able to equal HCI + HLD. Its nothing to do with faction arties.
I think he meant remove the extra DCI that faction armor gets above and beyond regular pieces ( like samuri helm) not DCI as a whole from gear.
What makes you think that?

Good point. Remove DCI from all faction items and we should be good to go.
Not like you all didn't run with other idea he was implying...

IMHO..70 DCI should not be possible as it completely negates HLD.
This is the best post I've seen since my return to stratics! The mage weapon and 70% DCI are even worst problems than faction arties.
Artificial DCI cap ( cap is 45% but you can wear 70% to negate HLD )
45% needs to be max, no matter how much more you may wear, thus allowing HLD to be useful.

V

Vaelix

I'm still waiting for a Well Thought out, Example/Fact Ridden Super post by Kat with Various Examples and Many Valid Points as to Why/How Faction Gear is overpowered, Like we've asked her to do Many times, Though i do not *Expect* This to be done.. Because its Kat and she has no Argument what so ever..

I know that I will either be responded to with..

1. Nothing, she will ignore me..

2. She will tell me that I cannot Hold a Discussion/Ect (An Excuse to Avoid the Subject)

3. She will say something about How I'm Immature and only post personal attacks and am not worth proving anything to (Another Excuse to Avoid the Subject)
Lemme just Quote/Bump that up there.. So its harder to 'overlook' As seems to be the Norm when logic is applied around here.

F

Førsaken

I'm here to kill... Not to make the game easier for you while limiting my abilities.
I can appreciate that statement and I totally understand but at what cost do you continue to exercise that right?
Just seeing all these threads and posts are hilarious.

I want all you non-pvping kids to know, we're having a blast on the field! Good fights everyone that actually PvP.