• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Magus Disc question

• Thread starter Belmarduk
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Belmarduk

Hi all
I have noticed that the artwork of the disc changes after certain levels BUT
I am still slow :(
I am lvl 21 now and a Goblin riding on a wolf zooms off wihtout me having zero chance to catch up :(

Does the disc get faster at lvl 31?
Must I / Is there any point atall - to go to the steed-vendor in the Inevitable City ?

Anyone?
Thx and Greetings Belmarduk

Ps.: I also heard somewhere that at higher levels the disc attacks hostiles - ranged and mellee by itself - Is that true?

B

Belmarduk

Ok I´ll answer myself then..
A magus MUST go to the steed vendor in the IC.
You get a "steed" there which is a disc which can be summoned like the other steeds (Is as fast as the others,you cant cast while on it etc)
It looks quite cool btw.

So basicly you switch from your standard disc to your "steed-disc" when you summon mount.
Greetings Belmarduk

Skycapp

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
good to know. thanks.

my guess would have been totally wrong.

P

Pezu

That's good. I think it would be completely unfair and unbalanced if you didn't have to purchase some sort of 'mount' as all the other players do.