• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

M6A2-SRT

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
During the perm retirement sale, I purchased a number of weapons, including the M6A2-SRT.

I really gravitated toward my AK-74M, so I really didn't use many other ARs. When I wanted a break from the 74M, I'd pick up my G36E Valkyrie. As a result, my other ARs, to include the M6A2-SRT, saw no action.

Yesterday, I noticed the SRT sitting in my inbox and decided to add some mods and take it for a spin. As I used it, I found myself wondering why I'd never used it extensively. It's a strong 4-hit kill, so slightly less damage than the 74M and Valk, but it is much more spray friendly. No notable damage dropoff, either--at least, not that I could tell in Ghost Town or Oil Rig.

Very nice AR. I shall be using it much more often.