• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] LS Tram customized castle full of junk

leloyon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
My brother wants to quit UO so he's tasked me to sell his Trammel castle for him. Most of the items are still in chests, but I can assure you that it's filled with a variety of goodies (and also junk that nobody cares about). I took a screen of most things but if you want to take a look yourself, the castle coords are in the map below. It is located between Compassion desert and Covetous and It's in a fairly nice location. Occasionally an Ogre, troll or harpy will spawn nearby, but that's never an issue. This castle is properly placed, so you're free to customize and convert to your liking. I will leave the castle in its current customized form (45mil or so).

Notable placements include garden beds, lighthouse, crystal teleporters. I couldn't tell you what's in the chests. There's just so much to sift through that I couldn't possibly list every item in this thread. I think it would be rather fun for you to look through everything yourself regardless. This is pretty much the uo equivalent to buying a storage unit.

Currently have an offer of 1p, but Just throw me some offers around and see what sticks.

Honestly, I would prefer this castle go to someone who actively plays on LS, but if nobody on LS is interested, I will accept offers from others.

Edit: Sold for 1p, thanks for the offers guys!

Attachments

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
500M Allen here.

Can you smell Merbee at this location?

leloyon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hey Allen,

Unfortunately the stench of Merb is stronger than even the depths of Covetous, but it should be fine if you keep the windows closed. :p

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LOL thought the word "this" was that so I read it I would offer 1 plat for castle that is Eragon
Thought it was one of the Castle Design names LOL
Lol nope that is Miss E's design. Fits his name also. :)