• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

LS Fight Night! *Pics Inside*

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Considering the Lake Superior shard has been around probably since you involuntarily crapped your pants (as opposed to voluntarily), the odds of LS being removed from the server lists, unless the days of "holy hell where did LS go now," come back, your juvenile request shall more than likely be denied.

If in case the "whole" LS shard is junk as you so do believe, even though stereotyping is quite unflattering, you are paying your monthly fees to play here for what exactly? Pixel crack? Astonishing..

:thumbup:
wow wow wow just wow!

I would have said something alot worse but that was funny to see you defend LS:)

I was going to reply when i read the part above where i believe it was this dude called Wonka and crew "loLNONamers" that was funny. My guess is this dude just purchased the game right?