• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

LS Fight Night! *Pics Inside*

I

ICP_Feelucky

Servers login system was down for a good 2 - 3 hours last night and our friends from Lake Superior decided it was their best chance at knocking out a harrower (can you blame them?). Unfortunately for them the servers camae back up as soon as they took care of the tedious work and left us with a harrower ripe for the taking.

We initially pushed through and took the Harrower, then proceeded to field fight them out in Wrong. Due to their stragical excellence and use of Compassion we had to resort to falling back to the dungeon.

After falling back to Wrong entrance we held fast against numerous assaults by the Trammel horde. Some of them were able to slip through our initial defenses pushing us back while the others pushed from the front.

Just when you think they had lost all hope they decide to push with Harbingers! One or two managed to get all the way to the Harrower before they were finally brought down.

Our friends managed one final push for the ages...

One Harbinger

Two Harbinger

Two Robes

Talk about a night cap :)

AJB Members who attended: Pwnergizer, Ownagizer, Xavier, Lynx, Wonka, and ICP Feelucky (terrible player).

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Looked like a good time bro. Someday i'll get work under control and find time to play a game again. The last 6 weeks ive put in in 70-80 hour weeks:(

Seeing you all lined up there at the end brought back memories. Are you guys serious about the game though or is this just a few month thing again until summer?

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well teh games almost always been fun. We're just getting older now and dont have time to log in right? I have the Luna house still, a suit, etc, etc but just dont have teh time. It was fun when i did get on tho a few days ago.

Ls Jax Ls

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, seemed like quite an extensive fight for taking a harrower from trammies...those screenshots were such a waste of hd space.

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As seems to be the case with reminding lately, its really not smart to post any screenshots with illegal client modifications, even benign ones.

I

ICP_Feelucky

As seems to be the case with reminding lately, its really not smart to post any screenshots with illegal client modifications, even benign ones.
No idea what you're talking about :)

I

ICP_Feelucky

Wow, seemed like quite an extensive fight for taking a harrower from trammies...those screenshots were such a waste of hd space.
I've seen you on the forums more than in game recently. Get your guild on instead of being a negative nancy on the forums.

S

Spoz

Infact I've got my own screenshots from before which I shall be posting and writing a news article of. I shall also use yours since the rest of mine are in black and white ;)

In our defense, you had 5 solid pvp'ers and had multicliented your 2-3 blues to kill the harrower so you could concentrate fully on defense. We had a random mix of as you say yourself... newbs, so the outcome wasn't in much dispute although it was a good runaround! I wish our guys would have stopped trying to actually fight you and instead just regrouped at the res factory so we could push together!

Anyhow, give me 1/2 day to write it up in a way that will inform people of the tactics used in Felucca so people can learn from our mistakes.

S

Spoz

Doh you killed my harbingers. Mostly I collect them the next morning!

I'm fast running out of gold crystals. Only about 20 left :(

I

I Am Hypnotic

ICP you forgot to mention that while we were killing the harrowers and we noticed they were not coming back I went to despise where it was level 3.. there was like 10 of them there.. killed 3 of them most of them went running thru to tera.. what a joke this shard is. Spoz you run alot.. I chased you literally for 10 mins all you did was run as far and fast as you could :(

S

Spoz

You (or someone else as I don't know your toon) were willing to chase me about 1/2 way across the land - I then recalled back to Wrong while they were stuck in heat and had to make the walk back themselves. Puts someone out of action for longer than me killing them and your guys res'ing him up in about 5 seconds.

I

I Am Hypnotic

Except for the fact that you wouldn't have killed anybody

S

Spoz

[News] A Sneaky Harrower Attempt

Imagine - the login servers to the shard were down, no other guild had the numbers or availability of murderers to raid the spawns that we had been doing for the last hour. It was decided after a short debate that we could try spawning a harrower!

The harrower is the super boss of UO. Not because of its power - with the right people and techniques it can be dropped easier than most peerlesses. What makes the harrower special is that it only exists in Felucca and once one is summoned then you can be sure that all the pvp guilds on the shard will know of it and you will have to defend it with every tooth and nail. Of course, for such risks, the reward is high - 32 stat scrolls!

When summoned the harrower will spawn in a random dungeon - in our case it was Wrong dungeon on the second level. Cautiously we cleared out the monsters in the room that we wanted to lure it to, and I along with many others began beating on it. It has some powerful attacks, along with 39,000 health, so this took some time although I was surprised that I could tank it with a healer supporting me.

Of course, it is not as easy as that - once killed the harrower changes into "the true harrower" along with a spawn of tentacles which must be eliminated. After about an hour our small group of guildmates and other random blues that had came along had defeated all the guardians and were ready to fight the harrower properly. The rewards were within our grasp!

Disaster struck, as the login servers were fixed and we knew that the other guilds who knew a harrower was in progress would be rushing to get in and raid us. Barely a few minutes passed before the inevitable raid by AJB occurred. Within a short while we were forced out of the dungeon dead and scattered. AJB then began fielding up the entrance. Despite several pushes no one could get through.

As a last ditch attempt we placed down some harbingers in the dungeon and let them force our opponents back. They worked well, causing them to fall back to the main portal to the harrower, however we could not hold the ground that we gained and soon were forced out again.

Conceding defeat both inside and outside the dungeon, we had to abandon our attempts and allow our opponents the harrower (and its rewards) all to themselves.

-Spoz, Lord Justicar [noparse][WoR][/noparse]

I

ICP_Feelucky

Wow.. You guys beat a group of trammel players.. You are so awesome *High Five*
What characters can I expect to see you on the field with? I like to know who I am talking to, as I am sure you do as well.

Shamus Turlough

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: [News] A Sneaky Harrower Attempt

I'll merge em, but as far as choosing order, its ordered by date unless an admin manually changes them.

TooFastForYew

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol I love Emo's random rants about us killing 'trammel spawn' yet Emo himself is nothing other than trammel spawn, how did you go red btw? pay some blue to count you?

Emo I would just like to point out to you weeks before this fight our hardcore zerg of 6 people took your harrower down Shame remember that painful night?

'LETS RUSH TO THIRD LEVEL BECAUSE AJB WON'T HAVE A DEFENSE'

-3 seconds later.
You fall face first into the dirt then give up on any attempts to regain your harrower well done way to show team spirit!

Forum fighters unite?

Ls Jax Ls

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You guys have taken ONE harrower from us out of about 12? Good job. The only reason we lost that one is because you were working with md, flop, and other random blubies. Did you forget losing an oaks you tried to raid? Then the harrower in deceit following that? What about the one in destard? Lost that one too? Terra keep? No luck there either huh? Give me a break kid you guys take one harry from us not to mention the fact that we retook it twice and you think your something. Now your blabbing your mouth about how you want to duel on YOUR shard as to have an advantage...your just embarrassing.

I

ICP_Feelucky

You guys have taken ONE harrower from us out of about 12? Good job. The only reason we lost that one is because you were working with md, flop, and other random blubies. Did you forget losing an oaks you tried to raid? Then the harrower in deceit following that? What about the one in destard? Lost that one too? Terra keep? No luck there either huh? Give me a break kid you guys take one harry from us not to mention the fact that we retook it twice and you think your something. Now your blabbing your mouth about how you want to duel on YOUR shard as to have an advantage...your just embarrassing.
FACTS
1) We took a Harry from you in Shame.
2) We did not lose an Oaks because, as you stated, we raided you.
3) the Harry in Deceit was started by you
4) the Harry in Destard was started by you
5) the Harry in TK was started at server up.... almost as bad as Spoz and company trying to sneak one by us.
6) Men don't do server up Harrowers.
7) Wonka, myself, and Ownagizer beat 5 SL who had a greater drag, dread mare, night mare, rune beetle, and a bake kitsune.
8) We rolled all of 187 and made them leave and then proceeded to go to bed. Grats on finishing that Harrower though.
9) You have NEVER taken our spawn
10) You have NEVER taken our Harrowers

So in a month of us being on the shard your only victories have come from DEFENDING.

I want an honest answer from you.

How many spawns/field fights have we had that we walked over you?
Who needs a guild to server xfer and ally them to compete?
Who opens their doors to anyone who will join SL?

TooFastForYew

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
See Emo it's not so fun when I ask you to duel where I have an advantage is it terrible player don't even think you can compete the fact of all of this is my first day back to uo I see you down despise on Des Mani and I destroy you, you make up some lame excuse about forgetting magic reflect but imo a good player never "forgets" something that keeps them alive.. That is all

V

Vyal

Actually we rolled you, then got on characters to attempt to kill the harry that where not even close to pvp ready let alone pvp ready with a harry on our asses.

We figured we just let you get it low then come kill ya again but you couldn't even put a dent in it so we had to xfer toons over to finish it off :/

Your mages are terrible at offense without 4 of you targeting the same person you can't kill anyone. Thats the truth.

Our problem is we only field one mage or so a day thats all we brought with us here a week ago rofl....

So before you start thinking you are better then us just remember we been here a week and have done 5 harrys & over at least 50 other spawns. Our house has about 10 new replicas and so many of those crappy deco slimes and spider webs I can't even find room for anymore (in a week)

Anyhow we got some more mages coming over so we can get cross heals also rofl...

TooFastForYew

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Woah woah woahhhh... Are you actually bragging about being a good spawner guild or a zerg because none is good and we can only do something with 5 people?? What happened to Alice in Chains down despise 6v1 vs me and my awesome 120 ping and I escaped.. Oh dear horrible team players learn sync dumping and x-heals :)

I

I Am Hypnotic

So they need more people? Jeeze..

And yea we have to dump with 4 people when you all have evade like your fearless leader Atlas (Doomer) rofl

You guys blow

TooFastForYew

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well Emo, due to unforseem circumstances raiding with 3 super dragons really disqualifies you from any trash talk on this game period =] Europa awaits, or my plane ticket that is, man up.

S

Spoz

I will solo raid a harrower with myself running around for fun. It doesnt mean that I 'lose' the raid because I have no expectation of actually winning it.

From that point of view I dont think raiders can lose. However if they take over a spawn and then lose it back... then they have lost.

So in conclusion - if you actually lose something, you lose :)

S

Stupid Miner

Curious what those those apparently stackable corpses in his pack in the last few pics signify?

V

Vyal

Im not sure who any of you people even are to put it bluntly your all no names.....

All I see here on LS is a buncha ninja mages and bush parry dexxers....

It has been years since I have seen this much pathetic garbage playing one shard.

TooFastForYew

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Coming from Yval someone I have never heard of and i've played LS, Chessy, GL, Atl, Europa, Drachs and even Balhae ...

I

I Am Hypnotic

Yval is the worst archer I have ever seen and he runs from me non stop 1v1..

V

Vyal

ya i played all those shards as well, I see you running around chessy with the same names..

Never saw ya on gl.

I

ICP_Feelucky

I would like like to 2nd this notion on Vyal being cannon fodder.

V

Vyal

I love when this stuff comes from dismount tamers with ninja and archery and dreads ....

I just never understood it....

WTF is this now a dismount tamer alliance against me? From what I hear your actually a cool person mbraud4 but then again someone who takes the time to find me and talk smack ehhh.

It used to be cool now it's just lame :next:

I

ICP_Feelucky

I love when this stuff comes from dismount tamers with ninja and archery and dreads ....

I just never understood it....

WTF is this now a dismount tamer alliance against me? From what I hear your actually a cool person mbraud4 but then again someone who takes the time to find me and talk smack ehhh.

It used to be cool now it's just lame :next:
You're the only person I know who can play an Archer on the field and not kill anything.

V

Vyal

honestly your whole shard is junk this is a junk shard that I hope gets removed from the server list after I leave - - - I got to say thanks for letting me fill up two and a half boxes worth of 120s tho...

Shamus Turlough

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Vyal - Go back to whatever rock you crawled out from under. We do not need people like you dirtying up our home.

I

ICP_Feelucky

You're awfully proud about doing server up Harrys and Spawns on blue characters. You have NEVER done a spawn after we found you doing it. Your only success comes when we log off. Whichever shard you go to will mock you just like we have here. There is not a single person in your guild who has a sliver of talent. If you want some pvp why don't you ICQ us whenever you do a spawn. We know how that will turn out.

V

Vyal

We kill ya'll all the time you always resort to calling in other faction or more people. For example you took some rikky off of a LOT guild we came in and took it off you what three times? Then next thing ya know your numbers doubled versus the 4 of us.

TBH we always do spawns in hopes we can get some people to come try to raid but none ever do.

Think we are about two three full boxes of 120's now and over 700 mill on our vendors.

I

ICP_Feelucky

We kill ya'll all the time you always resort to calling in other faction or more people. For example you took some rikky off of a LOT guild we came in and took it off you what three times? Then next thing ya know your numbers doubled versus the 4 of us.

TBH we always do spawns in hopes we can get some people to come try to raid but none ever do.

Think we are about two three full boxes of 120's now and over 700 mill on our vendors.
Because we need 2x the numbers to roll you guys? We've killed you 3v5 at Wrong. You only had 4 at Wrong?

Vyal, Shadow Azzazin, that other terrible stealther with a green cloak, Zaira, Pickadilly, Eldin, Morpheus Dream. Child please you know for a fact you could never pull anything off if we are online. Stick to scrounging up scrolls in the sewers while we walk the streets.

PaithanTheElf

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
haha emo is des mani?

no wonder why he wouldnt say who he was. he manages to be bad on a tamer mage too. hah.

C

Chovexani

honestly your whole shard is junk this is a junk shard that I hope gets removed from the server list after I leave - - - I got to say thanks for letting me fill up two and a half boxes worth of 120s tho...
Considering the Lake Superior shard has been around probably since you involuntarily crapped your pants (as opposed to voluntarily), the odds of LS being removed from the server lists, unless the days of "holy hell where did LS go now," come back, your juvenile request shall more than likely be denied.

If in case the "whole" LS shard is junk as you so do believe, even though stereotyping is quite unflattering, you are paying your monthly fees to play here for what exactly? Pixel crack? Astonishing..

:thumbup: