Lost my bonded dragon

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
T

talith

So i was in ice dungeon with my dragon when i died. So i ran out to get ressed, and when i was ressed i noticed that i had 0 followers. I tried logging out and back in real quick to get my dragon to me, but that didn't work. I was able to get a mare from my stable and i used that to run quickly back to where my dragon last was in the dungeon. He was there, and would follow me, but followers said 2/5 and he would not listen to commands. So i quickly recalled out to the bank to stable him, but he did not come with me when recalling. I went back into the dungeon to try to find him again, but he was missing. Now i cannot find him at all. I have tried logging in and out, checking stables, nothing. He seems to be completely missing. Paging a gm proved to be a worthless waste of time like always, as they just gave me the generic message of search the website help. Anyone else have this problem? Any advice? losing a dragon means i have to wait 7 days again to bond it before i can really do any hunting. pretty lame.

T

Taming Tucker

yeah this happened with my super at moonglow the other day.

G

Happened with my nightmare during the recent "event". Died, got ressed, had 0 followers. Logged out and back in and was transported to Yew from the event. Wandered around an hour and found my mare ghost wandering around Yew finally.

I

imported_revenant2

<blockquote><hr>

So i was in ice dungeon with my dragon when i died. So i ran out to get ressed, and when i was ressed i noticed that i had 0 followers. I tried logging out and back in real quick to get my dragon to me, but that didn't work. I was able to get a mare from my stable and i used that to run quickly back to where my dragon last was in the dungeon. He was there, and would follow me, but followers said 2/5 and he would not listen to commands. So i quickly recalled out to the bank to stable him, but he did not come with me when recalling. I went back into the dungeon to try to find him again, but he was missing. Now i cannot find him at all. I have tried logging in and out, checking stables, nothing. He seems to be completely missing.

--------------

Happened with my nightmare during the recent "event". Died, got ressed, had 0 followers. Logged out and back in and was transported to Yew from the event. Wandered around an hour and found my mare ghost wandering around Yew finally.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yikes this sounds like a new bug. Remember that they made serious changes to some of the code, and one of the earlier renditions of the new taming AI even had bonded pets' ghosts disappearing in some cases. The internal changes were clearly significant.

We will perhaps want to see if we can identify the exact circumstances in which this happens, but in any case, make sure a good bug report goes in.

Interesting how in both cases, the person had 0 followers, yet a pet was out of the stable which was not truly wild (although, malfunctioning).

[/ QUOTE ]