lost all respect...........

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
W

Whutupcuz

yo TNA and TNT all respect has been lost for you [censored]. for me to be accessed in TEKS house and inside dueling people and for whiskey priest to run in kill me and dry loot me and then all of you to run away from this issue is [censored] regod damn dickuless but i know you guys dont give a [censored] so gratz

P

pikon198

Thats nothing, last time i was taking a dirtnap and goodguy gave me a wedgy, how rude!

I

IPlayUOTOOMuCH

Ya, I've noticed TNA getting a little KOCy of late too.

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

<blockquote><hr>

Whiskey isnt in TnA or TnT.

[/ QUOTE ]
Whiskey Priest [AO]!
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

G

*smiles* I enjoy drama as much as anyone. I am just waiting for the plot twist.

G

I don't completely follow your story. Help me out here; you got scammed into going in a death house run by TNA / TNT that employs Whiskey Priest as an assassin?

Or, you got suckered into someone's house and PKed there?

Or, you were in a friend's house and WP was also friended there and he killed you when you crossed paths?

Was this a deliberate ruse to kill you or happenstance? It is Siege after all.

BTW, Whiskey is in AO.

G

I deeply feel his loss of respect. I really do. I just do not know what I will do now. How can I ever win his respect back. *sighs*

W

Whutupcuz

ok this is what happened........ i was friended to TEKs house we duel all the time and such.....i seen deathso i dueled him in teks house i died he resed me ok whateevr me and death are cool i think and then whiskey comes in INSIDE THEW HOUSE WITH me anddeath in there he kills me and dry looots me whydeath and such are in there they run out and all leave me there and dont respone to nothing even after i icq them hmmm? iwas told that whiskey thought i was robbin teks house lol but i was friended???

G

Well, I do not know you ie your character in game.

I think, esp. if ya felt wronged, you should try to take it to Stonehaven forums and maybe ye all can sort this all out and so forth and come to some sort of understanding for all of ye sakes. *just a suggestion* That way you can get with the home owner, the others in alliance and gms of guilds and sort it all THERE in pms there or something. Cuz just reading ye more explained post sounds like a confusing mess, but what do I know..TEK is one guild, Death is another guild, Whiskey is yet another guild...in a house in Stonehaven...3 guilds ... of guys, menfolk on testosterone, and ye, your guild &amp; tag.. too.
MESSY !
Was ye orange to any one in there ? Just have to register and ye good to go I think.

http://stonehaven.forumarena.com/forum.html

W

Whutupcuz

what ever you guys say you know what happened and you guys back away so lets do that damn thing [censored] you guys [censored] kelmo and lets [censored] fight eh?

G

It's Blindside and the individuals he is talking about are all allied and he was dueling Tek and Death on friendly basis, ie res each other no looting. So Whiskey Priest their ally comes in and basically res kills Blindside and then loots him dry and they all run off and wont respond to icq's or pms? Just chalk it up Blind, I think its pretty damn lame, but thats the group youre dealing with. It is the TNA alliance if I am not mistaken, and how could Blind be robbing someone if he is friended and they(TNA,AO,HEMP) are all in vent together etc etc. Thats the lamest excuse I have ever heard, and yes Blind can bring it here, it happened on Siege, and if you dont care to hear it don't read it. KoC duels ppl in their homes all the time, Elmer has dueled numerous ppl and our guild mates show up, we don't kill them and loot them if they are on terms with someone just to duel. It is what it is, dont try to make excuses or say its something its not, it was wrong. But alas that is the game, I dont like it, but I cant say as Im surprised.

R

Rykus

<blockquote><hr>

what ever you guys say you know what happened and you guys back away so lets do that damn thing [censored] you guys [censored] kelmo and lets [censored] fight eh?

[/ QUOTE ]

How old are you? I ask because you're acting like a 6-year old. Re-equip and go on with life.

S

Stealth Caster

Man as much as I love to Hate KOC, I have to side with them on this. That is really busch league if they did in fact have an understanding to duel it out for fun or training whatever you want to call it and then others come running in to something that doesnt concern them. Then act like chumps after wards. Then people start to wonder why KOC or other guilds are the way they are.

Man, when you talk about a cut throat shard it really is a cut throat shard. I read and check the forums all the time, and it never fails that you will read about some cheap crap that this guild does and something that this guild does when in fact it seems to me that every guild on here does some low down dirty stuff from time to time.

That is what our guild was talking about last week as far as being a guild of honor. It seems to me that most of the other guilds have totally forgotten all about that. Now we at FOV, are a small guild and we believe in just a few things. Play fair, don't cheat, be respectable and honorable and have fun!

In the last week I noticed a number of people that is quitting this shard and people is all worried about it. I do not worry as much as there seems to always be people in NEW to replace some of the veterans that have moved on. That is just the cycle. But what is happening that people coming to siege from the production shards do not like not only the time you have to put in to become just a decent character, but the guilds that have no remorse, honor or ethics in the way they play the game. So they say screw it and leave. I think every guild here should really think about the actions you all are doing to each other and other players or Siege will continue to go down in flames!

I

imported_mo'gluk

there will always be things of this nature to occupy us board addicts....obviously I don't know the specifics of this situation it would be nice to hear from the other side... but if Blindsides version is correct it definitely a little fishy....

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

<blockquote><hr>

MO what you know bout zyvex

[/ QUOTE ]
I am Yahaxithonix the Census Taker... and I collect data on players
characters on Siege Perilous. Also, I have place [AO] on my 'not to aid list'
for pking me in the past!
I not surprise what [AO] and its allies do either!
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

I

imported_mo'gluk

meeb gruk ebriting....agh meeb wuz under da effects of cidur last muun

G

<blockquote><hr>

ok this is what happened........ i was friended to TEKs house we duel all the time and such.....i seen deathso i dueled him in teks house i died he resed me ok whateevr me and death are cool i think and then whiskey comes in INSIDE THEW HOUSE WITH me anddeath in there he kills me and dry looots me whydeath and such are in there they run out and all leave me there and dont respone to nothing even after i icq them hmmm? iwas told that whiskey thought i was robbin teks house lol but i was friended???

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand a lot more now that I know who this is. I recommend that if you wish to do any "dueling" when you are a faction warrior, do it away from where the faction wars are fought every day.

Blindside and Tek are in opposing factions and Tek's house is in a highly traveled faction battle-zone. Whiskey Priest is in the same faction as Tek (obviously). Also, Tek is not ever in vent as far as I know. And, Blindside has been regularly interupting my Alliance members (and I) while we are fighting JSV, making him fair game on the field, despite various Alliance/KOC truces in effect in the field from time to time.

Either way, if you had something worked out with Tek, take this up with him before you go bashing people’s honor over the loss of some equipment when you were killed by opposing factions in the battle-zone. By your own story, there was no advance promise from the person who killed and looted you (Whiskey) and clearly not enough promise from the guy you were dueling.

Further, you never PMed me, Whiskey’s guild leader, with your story. So, I have not even asked him if the story is true. All of the Circle of Flame Alliance leaders are open to hearing someone’s concerns in regard to our guild play style. That said however, your story does not seem to warrant any investigation on my part since my player simply killed an opposing faction member fairly.

If you have more, please let us all know, now that this is a public beef.

K

Kat SP

<blockquote><hr>

Man as much as I love to Hate KOC, I have to side with them on this.

[/ QUOTE ]

What I love is how people read something on the internet and automatically believe it's true. In this particular case, the the person in question hasn't even given his side of the story yet [if he's even inclined to] and there are people who are already "taking sides". Good grief, this isn't kindergarten.

As for what actually happened, I have no idea. I was asleep and all I know is what I have read here. What I can say, is if this happened the way the OP says it did, this wouldn't the first time something like this has taken place. In fact, it's happened to a couple of my guildmates. Someone comes along and says hey, lets duel... no looting... blah blah blah and the next thing you know, the person who initiated the no-loot duel decides to loot and walk off with some nice equipment. It happens, but fortunately we are able to get our own form of justice in the land of Siege Perilous.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand a lot more now that I know who this is. I recommend that if you wish to do any "dueling" when you are a faction warrior, do it away from where the faction wars are fought every day.

Blindside and Tek are in opposing factions and Tek's house is in a highly traveled faction battle-zone. Whiskey Priest is in the same faction as Tek (obviously). Also, Tek is not ever in vent as far as I know. And, Blindside has been regularly interupting my Alliance members (and I) while we are fighting JSV, making him fair game on the field, despite various Alliance/KOC truces in effect in the field from time to time.

Either way, if you had something worked out with Tek, take this up with him before you go bashing people’s honor over the loss of some equipment when you were killed by opposing factions in the battle-zone. By your own story, there was no advance promise from the person who killed and looted you (Whiskey) and clearly not enough promise from the guy you were dueling.

Further, you never PMed me, Whiskey’s guild leader, with your story. So, I have not even asked him if the story is true. All of the Circle of Flame Alliance leaders are open to hearing someone’s concerns in regard to our guild play style. That said however, your story does not seem to warrant any investigation on my part since my player simply killed an opposing faction member fairly.

If you have more, please let us all know, now that this is a public beef.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not that I care much about the OP getting jacked, but...

you're saying that you're fine with guild members taking advantage of a supposed friend's house, and kill another person friended in that house, since it's a "faction battleground"?

What ever happened to some of the unwritten rules?

Personally, if I had some people accessed/friended to my house, and one of them took it upon themselves to kill one of my friends in it, I wouldn't appreciate it very much. Outside my house? No problem. Inside it? I don't think so.

Thanks.

Edit/Disclaimer: this is my analysis, for future reference, even in the event that what the OP described did not transpire.

G

<blockquote><hr>

you're saying that you're fine with guild members taking advantage of a supposed friend's house, and kill another person friended in that house, since it's a "faction battleground"?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, that's a stretch. There is much more depth to this than people want to think (makes for better board drama that way I suppose).

There is nothing in this thread that tells me Whiskey took advantage of anything. Many people have access to various houses by virtue of being in past guilds, etc. We have even found people inside houses they were not friended to!

Besides, since the topic continues, Blindside has broken field truces numerous times. He is pretty much fair game at all times, because he attacks us without warning when we think we have a truce going with KOC.

So, if you are in factions, Nienna Vaire, maybe this helps you understand what I was saying a little better. If you are not in factions, I may need to expound a bit. But, for anyone who wants to make this about some form of conspiracy to get Blindside, you are way off track... of that I am certain.

I

imported_mo'gluk

I have to agree... by friending someone I give them a blanket asylum while in my house...outside of the rules of normal warfare

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

Sorry, but no one knows the unwritten rules because they are not written down!
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

G

<blockquote><hr>

There is nothing in this thread that tells me Whiskey took advantage of anything. Many people have access to various houses by virtue of being in past guilds, etc. We have even found people inside houses they were not friended to!

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a completely what-if scenario (if we don't have the full story, that is). What if both were legitimately accessed/friended? That would completely make this part of the argument useless.

<blockquote><hr>

Besides, since the topic continues, Blindside has broken field truces numerous times. He is pretty much fair game at all times, because he attacks us without warning when we think we have a truce going with KOC.

[/ QUOTE ]

This makes things a bit interesting. Truces rarely work. :p

<blockquote><hr>

But, for anyone who wants to make this about some form of conspiracy to get Blindside, you are way off track... of that I am certain.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah - no conspiracy. Mine was a blanket statement for any situation that transpires exactly as I described, if it was in fact true (it doesn't matter who it involves.)

Don't get me wrong, Hattori - I don't care about Blindside or his guild, or you and your guild - I just wanted to point out the lack of recognition for some of the unwritten rules. I've had similar situations in the past... where problems with a particular person had me lose my cool and killed a friend of a friend in that friend's house. Let's just say I lost a friend over that one. :p

and if Blindside isn't telling the full truth... well... LOL @ HIM.

<blockquote><hr>

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. You simply amaze me.

P

Paul the Samurai

<blockquote><hr>

and whiskey gots a grudge he needs to let go of

[/ QUOTE ]

we agree, our intelligence tells us that he lost his genitals in a fire, now is suffering from the "Barbie-Ken" body dysmorphic disorder.

I

imported_mo'gluk

har hopes he ate dem... otherwise its a waste of a nice tasty pair of danglies....

P

Paul the Samurai

<blockquote><hr>

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

[/ QUOTE ]

as we said before crazier than a rat in a tin can, but never mind that, how about giving us a peek at your data collection?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Nah - no conspiracy. Mine was a blanket statement for any situation that transpires exactly as I described, if it was in fact true (it doesn't matter who it involves.)

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, I understand. If a then b kind of thing.

That would be different for me too. Some of my sworn enemies have been inside my home at my invitation. Anyone who is inside my home by my grace has my full protection, unless that person commits an unwanted aggressive act there (attack, stealing, etc).

But I don’t impose my house rules upon others. If Tek does not follow this premise, that is his prerogative. Or if Blindside initiated against Whiskey, all protection would be off.

So, the equation, if a then b, may or may not apply here. It is Tek’s house and his rules, so I am not going to look any further into this unless Tek has some problem with Whiskey’s actions.

And yes, I look into it if someone comes to me with a claim of some wrong on the part of my guild-mates. However, these dramas ranted into the forums do now warrant much real thought.

P

pikon198

I dunno Hattori, i think your old guild leader would have frowned upon somthing like this. A duel a duel, and to do somthing like that just seems wrong.

P

Paul the Samurai

<blockquote><hr>

I dunno Hattori, i think your old guild leader would have frowned upon somthing like this. A duel a duel, and to do somthing like that just seems wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed, all this is people trying to twist the truth around, for anyone who is not an a$$h0Ie this situation is black and white. Actually this thread is a perfect example of how things are ran in US courtrooms...but that would be another rant

W

Whutupcuz

yo im not [censored] pancakes bout my gear its a game eh? But its freakin respect im in a faction persons house why? cuz they accessed me no [censored] eh? im dueling peeps if i die or they die we res each other eh? no [censored] huh? o whiskey is a punk and runs in kills me and dry loots why you [censored] hide log out run out of the house has [censored] gay ass [censored] you are some mark ass bitchs o and hattori you serious fair game? i broke field alliances?? dont bring [censored] to me like that.

W

Whutupcuz

yo and im gona throw a apology (spelling?) at tna and tnt my bad yo not you guys fault some of you are good peeps just on the wrong side of tha track...Whiskey is a punk and you can hold [censored] against a guild cuz some people are douches and yo MO sup playa and kelmo i dont know you but i dont like you
but all in all the people feel me here and M i love you, you always got my back and FUDD you tha man holla back at ya boy

W

Whutupcuz

yo dont trip MO zyvex will make a come back just you wait so all you old COT and theifs we gona do it big HOLLA!

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

You base this on one side of the story though. I (nor would have Aeric Horn) never rule against my guild without knowing the whole story. In my opinion though, there is not enough allegation here to even look into it further.

As I stated in my 1st post on this thread, anyone can come directly to me if he/she feels wronged by my people and I will look into it. But, I don't think this thread began in a fashion conducive to a serious review of the facts. Just look at the title.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed, all this is people trying to twist the truth around, for anyone who is not an a$$h0Ie this situation is black and white. Actually this thread is a perfect example of how things are ran in US courtrooms...but that would be another rant

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the single dumbest post in this thread.

W

Whutupcuz

hattori you funny bra but whatever just ask whiskey what happened in vent and let me know what he said

G

<blockquote><hr>

hattori you funny bra but whatever just ask whiskey what happened in vent and let me know what he said

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the ICQ. Though we may or may not agree on this in the end, I liked the personal conversation.

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, that's a stretch. There is much more depth to this than people want to think (makes for better board drama that way I suppose).

So, if you are in factions, Nienna Vaire, maybe this helps you understand what I was saying a little better. If you are not in factions, I may need to expound a bit. But, for anyone who wants to make this about some form of conspiracy to get Blindside, you are way off track... of that I am certain.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is not what I'm reading in his point of view... He is saying that his house is a safe zone to those he allows to come inside to duel and to attack someone inside that safe zone that he has allowed, is an abused of his hospitality.. Has nothing to do with blindside... I understand this as I had a wonderful safe zone house in Luna where enemies met to duel and socialize and respected my house as such..