• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for PS

Feronia2

Visitor
Hello,
i returned several weeks ago and trained up some pets now. The shops, where i have bought PS, don't exist anymore. Whre can i buy PS now? I am sure, i cannot afford 120's, but i hope to get some 105's or 110's.
Can you tell me, where i could buy some an how much they are (Wrestling, Magery, Resist, Anatomy, Eval Int, Parriying)?
Thanks for advice!

Jacks

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,

Recently returned as well, so I can't recommend any shops since my runes are also outdated. But did you notice the "new" vendor search function? In classic client, click your toon, and it should be on if the first things in the menu. It lets you search all player run vendors (I think) and creates a map to the shop that has the item you are looking for. It's really neat!

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Feronia2

Visitor
Hi,
that's a good advice, didn't find it as so many other things. I am using the advanced client, but i think i can find it ther as well. Thank you!

Feronia2

Visitor
Hi Petra,

thank you for the advice!
I have found the "New player house", it's very helpful! There is so much to explore, but my time is so little^^