• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for a few items.

Draden

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
Returning player looking for a few items i have seen and a couple i haven't . The new (or new to me ) Fireplace , Ghost Anchor , Britannia Ship,or Orc Ship . With shard as empty as it is in hopes someone might have an extra to sell / trade. I do have grass and snow tiles as well as alot of older event items/gifts that i would be willing to trade. Haven't seen that many folks on so figured would try here.

Last edited:

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
hi, welcome back
if you are looking for the new green, blue, and good fireplaces, I can get those from my friend rowan. Let me know what color and how many. The big Britannia ship is bought from the early story. Not sure if it is in the in game store. So those tend to be hard to find and costly. The orc ship is gotten piece by piece from the capturing pirates quest and I'm pretty sure Rowan has one of those also with spare cannons. Not seen the ghost anchor yet. I'll call Rowan and let her know. She lives on a hobby farm so her garden has been keeping her busy.
The shard has been unusually quiet this month but will be picking up now that summer is over. Weekends tend to be busier. I've not been on much due to rl chores, but hope to be on more and look forward to meeting you.

Draden

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
hi, welcome back
if you are looking for the new green, blue, and good fireplaces, I can get those from my friend rowan. Let me know what color and how many. The big Britannia ship is bought from the early story. Not sure if it is in the in game store. So those tend to be hard to find and costly. The orc ship is gotten piece by piece from the capturing pirates quest and I'm pretty sure Rowan has one of those also with spare cannons. Not seen the ghost anchor yet. I'll call Rowan and let her know. She lives on a hobby farm so her garden has been keeping her busy.
The shard has been unusually quiet this month but will be picking up now that summer is over. Weekends tend to be busier. I've not been on much due to rl chores, but hope to be on more and look forward to meeting you.
Thanks , it will be two fireplace not sure the color will have to ask wife ( :-O ) And i have gold or items that i could trade . I talked with Rowan the first day i logged on briefly as she helped me with a few things Including helping me find a place for our houses so i look forward to seeing all soon.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Welcome back, I'm sure you've already found that there is literally nothing available on vendor search. While there are several nice people who will more than likely try to find you what you need, that doesn't make up for the lack of item availability. If you're really committed to playing this shard, get shard shields for both LA and Atlantic and prepare to do a lot of back and forthing to get what you need/want. As for an orc ship, message me here with your window of availability and I'll give you one.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Ghost Anchor, if I remember correctly, is a rare drop from doing white nets and killing the boss.

If you don't get up with Rowan for the fireplaces, I have plenty extra as well.

And, just go with the offered Orc ships. The Britannian ships cost real money (you buy points from EA, then spend the points in the store in-game), are cumbersome (The distance you can approach a server line is based on ship length, and it's possible to have an SOS close enough to a server line that you can't reach it from either side on a Brit ship), and I primarily use mine as a floating platform for lobster/crab fishing and an alternate bridge for Skara (for people on quests that prevent the use of the ferry - you board on one end, exit from the other).

There's also the Hearth of the Home Fire, which I might have extras of, but I think can be bought for 100 points (equivalent of $1) from the in-game store.

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
for anything you can't find on LA, just send me a list and i can pick it up on atl and xfer. i rarely check the LA forums, so either message me on here or icq me or leave a message on my bulletin board in game.