• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for a Faction Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

archite666

I am staying with JSV. I just wish Wood would join Faction, or stay off Vent/Map. You guys don't poison field, EQ when there are KOC hidden all over the place. Wood always get the last kill with running shot, and you guys are the first ones to stop and loot while others need to be taken down.

I hit Shakja on HeavySausage for some good damage, then Verum hits him, and one of you guys running shots him for the final kill. Shakaja gets ressed right back up, he dismounts me, and i die.

Then you guys just sit around watching them loot my corpse. You guys just stand there running around in circles.

How many do you have in your guild? 4? What is the point? If you are in JSV Vent/Map you should be in the same guild. This whole alliance thing with tiny guilds of 2-6 people is so ********. Either get in SS, CV8, or JSV for pvp.

You really annoy me.
Yeah dude, tell me about, thats a big portion of why I left, amount other BS.

People there are just about their own little personal victories, theres a good core group of people who could really make an awesome guild and then there is a whole lotta trash surrounding them, who really are only there for the zerg, and the free gear.

Yeah wood ist exactly on my list of "great" pvpers.

O

Ole Cheapy

Its hard to know whos inside working off stat and who is just scared to come fight.
I forgot I 1v1 pwned you on Goron too, sorry. Was hard to keep track of all my ownage last night.

I hope and pray you're not Turtle Chomper and actually sitting here talking about someone running or hiding in a house? Do i need to go through my archives?

A

archite666

Count, you guys should pull resources and create your own guild.

this shard needs more than just 3 or 4 large powers.

With that kind of core group you could really influence others to join, I may not like some of you or your tactics but from a shard stand point we need more guilds, it means more targets, more deplomacy and over all more fun.

C

CountLovE

"I think we're dead"

"Time is moving really really really slow"

Looks like someone got that PCP bud.

S

Shakaja

Hey Count

Jer thru a fit on vent, had a 5 second vote, and removed you from the alliance.

I understand this adds more power to people kicking you from a alliance on a whim, but I guess being in your own guild may have stopped this.

When Rojo found out i had the nerve to challange him on this, he kickied me from vent, and then Jer left the alliance (supposedly).
Rojo then agreed with me that this is a private war between him and myself. So if im on the field I wont attack alliance members with the exception of Rojo. Rojo agreed to this "private" little war. So if any other alliance member beside rojo flags on me then the larger scale war will insue.

oh man, this is turning to pure comedy xD

N

Nico

I just wanna post in this LEGENDARY thread...truly gotta love SP...

A

archite666

typical bull**** right there, cops dont have the uphold the same laws as a common citizen... **** the police thats frail
Whats frail, is good men and women put their life on the line day and night for low pay while being down trotted by everyone else around them and then have to listen to people complain when they are given certain leniency because of the service they perform.

Truth.

N

Nico

Whats frail, is good men and women put their life on the line day and night for low pay while being down trotted by everyone else around them and then have to listen to people complain when they are given certain leniency because of the service they perform.

Truth.
WRONG...they have to uphold a standard for all to be judged by...and they know of these standards and when they fail shouldnt they be punished more?Or better yet when a citizen attacks a police officer and gets a charge higher...shouldnt police follow the same rules that fellow citizens follow?Because me personally i had a F2 but since it involved police officers is was jumped up to a F1...so shouldnt police have to follow the same rules since they know of there duties and are SWORN in?

M

MoonglowMerchant

I am staying with JSV. I just wish Wood would join Faction, or stay off Vent/Map. You guys don't poison field, EQ when there are KOC hidden all over the place. Wood always get the last kill with running shot, and you guys are the first ones to stop and loot while others need to be taken down.

That map you are on is the Wood map. JSV doesn't have a map as far as I know. If you don't want us on the same map we can easily change the password and not give it to you. Wood also has it's own vent which is where we go when you annoy the crap out of us.

I hit Shakja on HeavySausage for some good damage, then Verum hits him, and one of you guys running shots him for the final kill. Shakaja gets ressed right back up, he dismounts me, and i die.

So you would prefer if Shak never died and then killed you? Maybe if you weren't running around chasing people like an idiot, you could have stayed with the group, we would have looted him, and he would have had to re-equip.

Then you guys just sit around watching them loot my corpse. You guys just stand there running around in circles.

You died. I cast a gate to Chaos. You couldn't go through because you were flagged. We guarded your body until another alliance mate died and then we went to help him. If we had stayed together that would have gone differently, but we didn't. No one stood around and watched you get looted.

How many do you have in your guild? 4? What is the point? If you are in JSV Vent/Map you should be in the same guild. This whole alliance thing with tiny guilds of 2-6 people is so ********. Either get in SS, CV8, or JSV for pvp.

We are in our own guild so that when other guilds in the alliance add loud mouth dillweeds we can separate ourselves temporarily through map and vent and because we prefer to set our own rules rather than having them set for us.

You really annoy me.

Leave.

N

Nico

We are in our own guild so that when other guilds in the alliance add loud mouth dillweeds we can separate ourselves temporarily through map and vent and because we prefer to set our own rules rather than having them set for us.

[/B]
QFT...

Amanda Shade

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, i was going to reply...but i honestly think MG covered all of the points I was going to make.

just a couple of points though...if I didn't get a kill shot with moving shot as they ran away...then they would not have DIED AT ALL you newb. Stop complaining about you not finishing the job and those of us with running shot having to come in and clean up after you.

Oh, and next time I see you getting looted...I will be sure to just stand around and watch. I think I have been pretty civil up to this point, but frankly dude you need to find a new place to yell and scream. Start you own guild, quit the game, whatever you want; just return our vent and alliance to it's same enjoyable state that it was before you and your bud showed up a couple weeks ago.

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not trying to be mean. but how do u all fight with each other when so many people hate each other :( the people that hated are large enough to make thier own guild, why put up with so much crap:/

A

archite666

WRONG...they have to uphold a standard for all to be judged by...and they know of these standards and when they fail shouldnt they be punished more?Or better yet when a citizen attacks a police officer and gets a charge higher...shouldnt police follow the same rules that fellow citizens follow?Because me personally i had a F2 but since it involved police officers is was jumped up to a F1...so shouldnt police have to follow the same rules since they know of there duties and are SWORN in?
Though this could go on and on I will say you speak as if its the most glorious job on the planet, where you make millions and take absolutely no risk at all.

As someone who has done the work, I will tell you, the certain "benefits" officers may or may not enjoy, well there is a reason they exist, because the majority of those in charge realise the job is not easy and thus give credit to the officers in regards to certain violations.

Now because you may have gotten into some trouble involving officers, you think that is BS? Well generally speaking if you were the cause of your actions then it really does not matter where the officers "benefits" come into play.

I mean whats next? Are you going to tell me I shouldn't get a military discount at the movies?

Police officers don't have a wide standard "discount" even though some work for the equivilent of 15$ an hour and risk being shot in the face at a traffic stop.

I'm sorry you are angry that certain productive members of society are given certain advantages, but thats how it works. The more you contribute, the more leniency you are given.

Also it is worth noting that in a discussion, calling someone "WRONG" really denotes your intelligence as no one is ever truely right nor wrong.

N

Nico

Though this could go on and on I will say you speak as if its the most glorious job on the planet, where you make millions and take absolutely no risk at all.

As someone who has done the work, I will tell you, the certain "benefits" officers may or may not enjoy, well there is a reason they exist, because the majority of those in charge realise the job is not easy and thus give credit to the officers in regards to certain violations.

Now because you may have gotten into some trouble involving officers, you think that is BS? Well generally speaking if you were the cause of your actions then it really does not matter where the officers "benefits" come into play.

I mean whats next? Are you going to tell me I shouldn't get a military discount at the movies?

Police officers don't have a wide standard "discount" even though some work for the equivilent of 15$ an hour and risk being shot in the face at a traffic stop.

I'm sorry you are angry that certain productive members of society are given certain advantages, but thats how it works. The more you contribute, the more leniency you are given.

Also it is worth noting that in a discussion, calling someone "WRONG" really denotes your intelligence as no one is ever truely right nor wrong.
wrong again...where is any states law books does include favoritsim or leniency for police officers?It doesnt which only make it more shady...honestly i could careless if they get a discount on donuts or etc...im talking about SWORN officers abusing and/or there duties etc...and not too burst your bubble but there alot of people who have dangerous jobs...

BOTTOM LINE if you break the law you must be punished police officer or not...and breaking these laws that your sworn to uphold only makes it worse...

N

Nico

WRONG again,i take full responsibility for what i did and lost 4 yrs of my life because of it...now where does it say a officer doesnt have to uphold these laws that he was sworn on?And if he breaks a law that he has sworn in on how does that set a example for the citizens if he doesnt have to live by the same laws and if he does break them get leniency?

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I just think everyone should be treated EQUAL and ALL have to uphold the SAME LAWS and STANDARDS.... But thats asking too much right? To ask them to follow the same rules/laws they enforce like big johnny bad with a badge? Gimme a break about 50% of the police forces in america are corrupt, They are human too... Just wish theyd understand that when they are pushing a minor thing into something huge that could potentially ruin/change someones life.

:danceb:

A

archite666

Hm, thats actually a intelligent argument, so il reply.

It is known that there have been many corrupt police officers, however that depends on your definition, do I think police officers should be allowed to confiscate drugs and sell them? Hell NO!

Do I think its fair for them to get out of speeding tickets? Well it comes with the job, let it be noted though other officers arnt the only people who catch breaks, teachers and docters are almost always cut breaks as well.

I can't speak for all law enforcement agencys, I do agree everything should be by the book and everyone better be damn sure before you charge someone with a life changing crime, felonys, sexual abuse, ect.

I worked with township police, and I will say that we were a great example of what I believe police officers to be. Charges were generally not filed unless it was obviously needed. Most domestic situations handled between those involved with us acting as mediators.

I will give an example, take it how you may. I know some will disagree.
We responded to a call one time, there had been an accident were a teenager had been mishandling a pellet gun and it discharged and hit a much younger child accross the street.

Needless the say the teenager could have been in severe trouble, but it was ruled it was a careless mistake and the parents of the younger child agreed.
charges were not filed and instead the teenager helped the other family with yard work and I believe he agreed to walk the younger child home from school.

I guess it depends on the area you live, which dictates how the office in your town operates and of course effects how the officers are going to handle things. My advice is to move to a smaller town, generally speaking officers operate differently out of big cities.

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Or he could just stop engaging in illegal activities. But that would just be silly wouldn't it?

A

archite666

Yeah! Damn those crooked cops for doing their job! All I wanted was her purse!

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not sure how someone looking for a UO guild turned into a discussion of finer points of police conduct in USA, but this is not the place for it.

There's an off topic forum if you want to continue this discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.