• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for a Faction Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CountLovE

I am tired of having multiple allainced guilds that are non faction getting the last kill in battle. Only to have yourself killed, then have no one to res a team mate. I am sure anyone could understand the fustration that comes with that. Not to mention the lack of organization and leadership.

If you are looking to add a member to your guild, let me know.

The players included are:

CountLovE, David Bowie, HeavySausage, Junior, and I Be Stealin.

Thanks.

-Count

G

Goron

I think I understand countlove...
When your alliance comes out and says jsv and gil are not allied, yet they in reality do everythign together, it really must be confusing.

H

HaHa

Before making a post like this , its always a good idea to take a 10 minute breather , then come back. Tonight was the KoC night, we did rather well against everyone that i saw. Take a breather , come back tomorrow , and fight us when theres more than 20 of you, and less than 5 of us.

G

Goron

Before making a post like this , its always a good idea to take a 10 minute breather , then come back. Tonight was the KoC night, we did rather well against everyone that i saw. Take a breather , come back tomorrow , and fight us when theres more than 20 of you, and less than 5 of us.
with... 3 super dragons? :thumbsup:

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't like super drags. I really wish we could come to a shard wide agreement to not use them, and the people that did were booted etc etc.

C

CountLovE

dont let the door hit you, but all those ppl are in vent now sayin you dont speak for them and they arent included in your "package deal"

Voodoo is the one that told me to post this. You might know factions Jerri, but you don't know my brother.

Its lame having non factions in the alliance out numbering faction members. Makes it very difficult. There are a lot of lazy people. I give it all I can when I play. For others it isn't the same. I took a breather, but I am still sticking to my guns.

G

Goron

I don't like super drags. I really wish we could come to a shard wide agreement to not use them, and the people that did were booted etc etc.
hmm, when I get home me thinks I'll need to post a screenshot I got of you last night.
It was probably the second time I've ever seen you more than 3 screens from the GZ, and you just happened to be surrounded by allied (whoops, GIL and jsv are not allied, so enemy-errr, no... ummm, how about 'not allied but bff') dragons...

I am all for your idea to agree to not use them in pvp... but uhh... how about you start it yourself and then we'll talk?

This is where I give TO a lot fo credit... they didn't just sit around saying 'waaa waaa lets agree to not use super dragons' while hiding behin a super dragon. Instead they said 'lets not use super dragons' AND DIDN'T USE SUPERDRAGONS! wow... revolutionary? no... admirable? sure thing.

G

Goron

names?
Shak , and....?
whichever of the letters has duece... is that K?

thats all I can actually think of... so amybe just two. Maybe the other one I thought was yours was jsv. my bad. Ill check my screenies later.

H

HaHa

ah yes, was definitely D on that one. I remembered him bout 5 minutes after posting. Those two only supers ive seen that are green.

S

Shakaja

hmm, when I get home me thinks I'll need to post a screenshot I got of you last night.
It was probably the second time I've ever seen you more than 3 screens from the GZ, and you just happened to be surrounded by allied (whoops, GIL and jsv are not allied, so enemy-errr, no... ummm, how about 'not allied but bff') dragons...

I am all for your idea to agree to not use them in pvp... but uhh... how about you start it yourself and then we'll talk?

This is where I give TO a lot fo credit... they didn't just sit around saying 'waaa waaa lets agree to not use super dragons' while hiding behin a super dragon. Instead they said 'lets not use super dragons' AND DIDN'T USE SUPERDRAGONS! wow... revolutionary? no... admirable? sure thing.
are you and to looking for an excuse for teaming up together? if so, us being with jsv wont work, we definitely killed quite alot more jsv yesterday than we killed to/tnts. mainly because they werent so scared after 1-2 dropped that they all ran into their houses and kept sitting in there.

as far as superdragons go, know what? you guys had them out there and jsv had them know where. and guess what? i dont care, use them if you want. use 20 of them if you want. but i can tell you, neither you, my guild or anyone else will ever be able to tell me what template to play. you can ask, cry, even beg, you can tell me that you arent going to use them anymore, its not going to change my mind. most it might do is it might make me enjoy playing it even more.

as far as to goes, aye very admirable xD

Amanda Shade

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lets not get sidetracked here. CountLove wants a new guild...somebody PLEASE take him up on this rolleyes:

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Amanda is right people; focus focus. This post isn't about the vaginal use of super dragons it's about vaginal crying like a 10 year old when ya die and then coming to a public forum to air said sloppy stinky vagina for all your enemies to get a good laugh out of. I must reiterate GAY SUPER DRAGONS should be relegated to another thread; this ones about vaginal, cry baby drama queens that would probably love it if the door knob stuck up thier ass when it hit them on the way out.

A

Alizaren

Oh yeah, I miss being in that vent. Thanks Jeremiah for running me off.

Lol!

A

Alizaren

*grins*

Anytime, just don't give your freshly baked gingerbread cookies to Righty!:blushing:

Still feel bad about that one!

T

Turtle

Tis true I was fighting the JSV crew (4 drags, discorder, and multiple others) for 30-45 mins at yew before they gave up and went to Luna. I think we lost one at YEW and they lost 3-4. In Luna they lost everything including the kitchen sink.

Strangelove, nice dirt nap 1v1...lolrcats. You were more careful on Goron though, you didn't take three steps away from Kyrstal's steps the rest of the night, lolrcatsagain.
"I give TO alot of credit" For not being in factions and allying with your guild? What a joke.
Even as allies you took dirt nap after dirt nap after dirt nap. All I heard in vent all night was "I gotta drop I'm overweight".
Sadly I didn't see a point the whole night where we outnumbered JSV+++ or TNTO.

TNTO...has a nice ring to it don't you think? Maybe TN can be the faction guild and TO can be the scared pvpers without the sack to be factions like Wyrm, I mean Rel Por.

G

Goron

are you and to looking for an excuse for teaming up together? if so, us being with jsv wont work, we definitely killed quite alot more jsv yesterday than we killed to/tnts. mainly because they werent so scared after 1-2 dropped that they all ran into their houses and kept sitting in there.

as far as superdragons go, know what? you guys had them out there and jsv had them know where. and guess what? i dont care, use them if you want. use 20 of them if you want. but i can tell you, neither you, my guild or anyone else will ever be able to tell me what template to play. you can ask, cry, even beg, you can tell me that you arent going to use them anymore, its not going to change my mind. most it might do is it might make me enjoy playing it even more.

as far as to goes, aye very admirable xD
huh? what?
my post was directed 100% at speedy.
what are you talking about? I am very confused... Are we looking at the same thread? post? Did you accidently quote me when you meant to quote someone else? Sorry, I just don't see where I mentioned k0c at all in the post, and I don't see where I mentioned trying to get you (or any k0c) to change they way they play.

I was responding to speedy's post.
why must you get so defensive about your use of a super dragon? I didn't even get near mentioning you in the post- calm down.

Amanda Shade

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please people...lets stay focused. CountLove has alot to offer a guild who wants him and I think it the nice thing to do to try and help him find a new guild home.

Lets not get into how bad X, Y , or Z got their butts kicked in this thread. Count needs a home!!!! Show some compassion people and invite him in already!

What you have done for the least of these, you have done for me...
- a very well known teacher :)

G

Goron

Strangelove, nice dirt nap 1v1...lolrcats.
last night?
huh? I must have missed something. when did I die 1v1, where? I'm confused.

You were more careful on Goron though, you didn't take three steps away from Kyrstal's steps the rest of the night, lolrcatsagain.
??? Strange, cuz I got killed on Goron and put in stat outside luna walls... not sure how I did that while in krystals... And then I got back on strange while goron was unstatting... see, not everyone goes everywhere stealthed, like you, so thats probably why you saw goron in krystals while I was playing Strangelove elsewhere.

S

Shakaja

huh? what?
my post was directed 100% at speedy.
what are you talking about? I am very confused... Are we looking at the same thread? post? Did you accidently quote me when you meant to quote someone else? Sorry, I just don't see where I mentioned k0c at all in the post, and I don't see where I mentioned trying to get you (or any k0c) to change they way they play.

I was responding to speedy's post.
why must you get so defensive about your use of a super dragon? I didn't even get near mentioning you in the post- calm down.

didnt pay attention who you quoted. i saw you say this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaHa
I think they had 4 at yew lol.

I was refering to k0c...
and figured you were still talking about us. just ignore the first bit my post then, the rest still stands xD

T

Turtle

Its hard to know whos inside working off stat and who is just scared to come fight.
I forgot I 1v1 pwned you on Goron too, sorry. Was hard to keep track of all my ownage last night.

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
last night?
huh? I must have missed something. when did I die 1v1, where? I'm confused.

??? Strange, cuz I got killed on Goron and put in stat outside luna walls... not sure how I did that while in krystals... And then I got back on strange while goron was unstatting... see, not everyone goes everywhere stealthed, like you, so thats probably why you saw goron in krystals while I was playing Strangelove elsewhere.
I was dissapointed there was no picture story of me chasing you (from Hef's all the way around Luna to the east gate until I finally gave up chasing you somewhere in the north woods) for me to read this morning. You and Sprago should start charging for your Luna tours.

G

Goron

I was dissapointed there was no picture story of me chasing you (from Hef's all the way around Luna to the east gate until I finally gave up chasing you somewhere in the north woods) for me to read this morning. You and Sprago should start charging for your Luna tours.
was shakaja right behind you?
Yes.
Don't give me that bs.

enigma eb2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Common people this is getting sloppy, we need to focus on who wants this package of people. This group of players is very important to KOC and we want them to find a good home. After all Easy kill + Great loot = someone better take them so we can keep making him cry.

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
was shakaja right behind you?
Yes.
Don't give me that bs.
Actually it was Haha behind me, but that was only after I called in for a dismount after you had aleadry run from me for several minutes and it was obvious you werent going to turn around and fight. If you had just stopped and fought, you would have died or I would have died, and there would be no other mention of it on my part.

T

Turtle

I'm sure they can find a home within the TNTO guild...oh wait they don't want a faction/nonfaction alliance.

G

Goron

Actually it was Haha behind me, but that was only after I called in for a dismount after you had aleadry run from me for several minutes and it was obvious you werent going to turn around and fight. If you had just stopped and fought, you would have died or I would have died, and there would be no other mention of it on my part.
oh the story changes now?
rrrriiiggghhhttt...

Dude you ran from me at one point tonight, S luna. yet I am sure you have all the reasons in the world. Meh, I don't really care.

it was a tough night, I died several times and didn't get many(any?) kills myself. oh well. I'm done board pvping with you beezle and turtle, you guys are seriously mentally disfunctional. its like arguing with a three year old.

I'll stick to arguing with kage and haha and shak. Those guys at least don't make stuff up.

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh the story changes now?
rrrriiiggghhhttt...

Dude you ran from me at one point tonight, S luna. yet I am sure you have all the reasons in the world. Meh, I don't really care.

it was a tough night, I died several times and didn't get many(any?) kills myself. oh well. I'm done board pvping with you beezle and turtle, you guys are seriously mentally disfunctional. its like arguing with a three year old.

I'll stick to arguing with kage and haha and shak. Those guys at least don't make stuff up.
What part of my story did I change? I said I chased you all around Luna for several minutes. I never said I was alone the whole time, even though I was for about 90% of the chase. As far as me running from you in south luna, you'll have to be more specific than that. Were you alone? Was I alone? Was I running from multiple JSV dragons as well?
As far as mental disfunctionality goes, who is the one getting frustrated reading about a game?

S

Shakaja

oh slow down, youll have to get back with some of your guild on that one. i heard we all live in a fantasy world and are full of ****.

(even thoo youd be foolish to disagree that haha is full of ****)

H

HaHa

Amanda is right people; focus focus. This post isn't about the vaginal use of super dragons it's about vaginal crying like a 10 year old when ya die and then coming to a public forum to air said sloppy stinky vagina for all your enemies to get a good laugh out of. I must reiterate GAY SUPER DRAGONS should be relegated to another thread; this ones about vaginal, cry baby drama queens that would probably love it if the door knob stuck up thier ass when it hit them on the way out.
ROFL... i missed you tibs.

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh slow down, youll have to get back with some of your guild on that one. i heard we all live in a fantasy world and are full of ****.

Perhaps if he actually ever opened one of HaHa'a links he would have a new perspective on mental disfunction.

T

Turtle

I don't understand what all the hubbub is about haha's links...

I'm really not sure who these people are going to join. You can pick from the JSV faction/nonfaction allaince or the TNTO faction/nonfaction alliance or KOC. Those all seem to be off the list. What's left? OH I KNOW GIL....contact Speedy, he's a l33t pvp so I hear on these boards.

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't understand what all the hubbub is about haha's links...

I'm really not sure who these people are going to join. You can pick from the JSV faction/nonfaction allaince or the TNTO faction/nonfaction alliance or KOC. Those all seem to be off the list. What's left? OH I KNOW GIL....contact Speedy, he's a l33t pvp so I hear on these boards.
They could join Chardonay's wolfpack guild! Or is he back to vampires again?

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please people...lets stay focused. CountLove has alot to offer a guild who wants him and I think it the nice thing to do to try and help him find a new guild home.

Lets not get into how bad X, Y , or Z got their butts kicked in this thread. Count needs a home!!!! Show some compassion people and invite him in already!

What you have done for the least of these, you have done for me...
- a very well known teacher :)

Amanda give it up ... No one want's them in there guild. Every guild on siege at one point has experienced there non stop cry's over vent. There best bet would be to form there own guild. and recruit new people to the shard who have never met them...

G

Goron

yeah but so do i:thumbsup: so it all works out.

C

CountLovE

lets not get sidetracked here. CountLove wants a new guild...somebody PLEASE take him up on this rolleyes:
I am staying with JSV. I just wish Wood would join Faction, or stay off Vent/Map. You guys don't poison field, EQ when there are KOC hidden all over the place. Wood always get the last kill with running shot, and you guys are the first ones to stop and loot while others need to be taken down.

I hit Shakja on HeavySausage for some good damage, then Verum hits him, and one of you guys running shots him for the final kill. Shakaja gets ressed right back up, he dismounts me, and i die.

Then you guys just sit around watching them loot my corpse. You guys just stand there running around in circles.

How many do you have in your guild? 4? What is the point? If you are in JSV Vent/Map you should be in the same guild. This whole alliance thing with tiny guilds of 2-6 people is so ********. Either get in SS, CV8, or JSV for pvp.

You really annoy me.

King Edward

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Count

Jer thru a fit on vent, had a 5 second vote, and removed you from the alliance.

I understand this adds more power to people kicking you from a alliance on a whim, but I guess being in your own guild may have stopped this.

When Rojo found out i had the nerve to challange him on this, he kickied me from vent, and then Jer left the alliance (supposedly).
Rojo then agreed with me that this is a private war between him and myself. So if im on the field I wont attack alliance members with the exception of Rojo. Rojo agreed to this "private" little war. So if any other alliance member beside rojo flags on me then the larger scale war will insue.

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Count

Jer thru a fit on vent, had a 5 second vote, and removed you from the alliance.

I understand this adds more power to people kicking you from a alliance on a whim, but I guess being in your own guild may have stopped this.

You were not even present last night and you are the one who has been throwing a fit. How you can interpret the beginning post of this thread as anything other than him quitting and simultaneosly giving us the big FU is beyond me. You coming on here and lying about something Jerimiah did when you WERE NOT EVEN IN VENT WHEN THE VOTE was taken is beyond me. We probably discussed it for over 40 minutes while raiding a KoC spawn, waiting out stat, and doing a spwan of our own. You don't know that though because you were not there just as you were not there last night when he was dog cussing half the people in vent. All that being said I think its high time we stopped airing dirty laundry and keep this within our own communication channels.

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
dude. there are two faction guilds:
tnt and k0c...
this thread is pointless.
tnt has our own forum, which he is free to post on...
k0c has many members capable of accepting PMs...
Ill agree with you this thread is pointless and never should have been started. My post you just replyed to was nothing more than furter attempts at smart ass; don't take it so serious.

T

Turtle

Either get in SS, CV8, or JSV for pvp.

Seriously WOOD just join one of the other 15 guilds we ally with, then we will be soo much better. Ever think that it isn't the non-factoners fault they don't put someone in stat? Ever look in the mirror and think hrmm maybe I could get in the last shot if I was a better player?

Ever wonder why your even talking about this on stratics? I think your guild/alliance is a wee bit too big.

Status
Not open for further replies.