• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

lookin' for some oldtimers help

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and no, Uriah, don't even say it....

Legends, at some point (like when I finish the other three houses) I'd like to do a Garden of the Ancients at the Malas museum. I'm looking for names from the early days of our shard. The ones that immediately come to mind:

Phoenix
Woody
Deception Force
Tipan
NaKasha Saran
Melph Minos
Siobhan
Maximus Cortair

I know that many of us are still here (lookin' at you AoLOLita and MageCruella) and would like to confine this list to those no longer playing. So who am I missing? There are some, like HotDogsRGross, that I knew only on the boards here, I never knew his name ingame, and I did not play in Felucca, so that whole side of it is unknown to me. So tell me who you remember from the early days... like 2000 to 2005 or so.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh good grief, Omnicron and Sorcon

sheeeesh, soon as I finished realized who I left off.......:(

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*adjust the Knobs on the way back machine*

Morph
Scar Tissue
Rhoads
Aubrey Gawn
Dark Lady (Angel)
Demitrius
Joyous Darkness
Devlin
Allisa
Smoke
Rockem
Willie
TanisHalfElvin
Constance
Balin
Casca
Dead Pres
Wophie
Tyr
Steelfang
Sorna

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
kay, yeah, maybe it is a bit of oldtimer's disease.....

who was Angel's Halo?

Wickedly Delish
Titus Rhodes

S

Sorcon Gartius

I have tons of this I can contribute going way back.

Lady Drabba
Lord Blackie
Lady Nan Needlesmith
Lady Betty
Billy Blunt
Raist
TENJA
I Like Squirrels (Rockem's Mule)
TryBrothersSuply
Lady Trusty

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was going to say Dev, how in the hell could you leave me and Sorc off the list. I mean, we pretty much made Legends awesome.

kulder

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I inherited Sorcons collection of personal bless deeds,if he doesnt mind I can look thru them for some names for you.
He would have to give the ok thou as I promised I would not remove them
and as you know Dev I do keep my promises

Lord Cuda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who you callin Old? :(

Lady Sexy Metal
Ghetto Barbie
Zathro
Shinji
Akara
Chele
Mystika
Rolls
Marco Polo
The Saints

And alot more but it will cost ya :mf_prop:

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
see, this is why I love you guys :)

I have goods made by many of these names, safe and secure, but the one name I am always looking for is Lady Sexy Metal... sadly I don't have anything with her stamp on it. All you idoc'rs, if you ever come across this name please let me know.

and Cuda, tho I'm afraid to ask, what price names? ;)

kulder

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe I have some Lady SexyMetal items will look thru my keep

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
cash smells like *******!

But anyway I vote Cash! aka Pwnasaures Rex

S

Sorcon Gartius

Yeah, whoever ended up w/ those bless deeds can feel free to distribute them into a museum. I spent a lot of time making them, but never had the space to do with them as I intended. I think I got almost every major old timer from that generation on the deeds.

Lady Sexy Metal was awesome...

I guess we'd also need to include some of the mid-range generation like Ghetto Barbie, the infamous Barbed Kit Addict I memorialized in a rap song.

kulder

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awesome thanks Sorcon you was always the best and I dont care what Omni says :gee:

S

Sorna

Old old players...

Peg and Casca
Blackie
Lord Gold
Hephatus
420 (cannot remember names from there, maybe someone else can)
Thena
Edward
Acid Rain and his brother, cannot remember name, and all of them from the original CoM, and uhhhhhh, i forget his name but was in the original Shadowlords, grr. too long ago
I'Thunk and his 2 crazy and very funny orc friends, i think one was named Sima, the other M'opher
Britney Spears

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How could ya'll forget FRIED EGGS! lol I still remember his stratics tag "Cholesterol Kills"

Also Maxim of Legends.

That's all I can remember that everyone else hasn't already said.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that's it, Fried Eggs was HotDogsRGross here on the boards.... thank you, Jirel, I never would have remembered that

and Angel's Halo was King Dane, finally remembered that one last nite just as I was falling asleep... amazing that I still had it this morning when I woke up :lol:

kulder

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Doc
Ryan
JBDix
Justamule
Symma Downa (sp)
some of the other ones I remember

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
she doesn't qualify, she's still here ;)

I Forgot sent me a recording one time, amazing voice (song was Beer For My Horses)

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I went to Tov and Darri lien's museum. Saw a few name there not up here :)

Lord Bud Smoker
Einstein
Ghost of Gramps
Trace
Lord Guardianscribe
Natas Uth Mater (dont ask how i thought this was pronouned)
Lord Imakestuff
Brimstone
Sieklie
Brig Lightforge
Versace
Daltiana
Lord Fletcher (well that Phoenix so it be a repeat :) )
Shinobi
Ana Rahti
Suzannah Miner
Lord Gold Rush
Saint Columbkil
Grandpa Otis (oh wait i think he is still around)
RangeTamer
House of Usher
Yance Sackett
Shiloh

Not Sure if this are what your looking for Dev but it was an idea

I had a few names i remeber from when i started

Hammerhead
Dr Icestorm
Sir Makesalot

Also Tov and Darri Lien.. their houses are around but the went traitor on us and went to WoW. :(

oh saw some names in the honored book on front step. not sure these peeps still play or not

Tyrath
Red Trammie
Faith
Avalon
Elrond
Hanse the Insane (wait isnt that an event dude now)
Kryptman
Red Soldier

MageCruella

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Waves hand *I'm here*. Dont forget Samia...Ill check my house...gotta have some oldies!

R

Riel

Majora pemed inc or something like that
duke
puck
gromph
keeper of souls

T

Tovladian Soltyr

Heh, No point in really putting us on the list, everyone has forgot us despite what we did for the shard.

And people wonder why I don't want to play anymore. Me I can understand you all forgetting, no sweat off my teeth, I wasn't really on UO but maybe 4 years...but Darri, come on guys...She's been around almost longer then any of the names on that list, she was on legends back when you still needed an America Online account just to be able to play on it.

She was in the Harpers guild, look that up in the "Way Back Machine"...that was before the AoS Guild even existed. Oh wait she was in AoS too.

She knew sorcon before he was rich, she was there when Na'kasha put on her first piece of purple clothing, hell she was the reason Melph Minos was even on the server (won't get into the personal details, just gotta trust me on this one).

She was pretty much close friends with all the true "Old Timers" of the shard.

So forget me if you must, no big deal to me but don't forget Darri, she's done some much for the people of this shard to just be forgotten.

Btw the display you are talking about is on the roof, it's the "Big Names and Vets of Legends" display.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not forgotten, Tov.. I've been just patiently awaiting your return

drawn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hehe can't forget about Maximus Cortair... aka Maxie Poo! I will never forget his first venture to Fel when he raided an L*D spawn and got a few PS and got so nervous when they came back to get their spawn that he just went ahead and ate the scrolls so no one would loot them off his corpse!!

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hehe can't forget about Maximus Cortair... aka Maxie Poo! I will never forget his first venture to Fel when he raided an L*D spawn and got a few PS and got so nervous when they came back to get their spawn that he just went ahead and ate the scrolls so no one would loot them off his corpse!!
hehe back when I first started to pvp my sister and I had a guild of our own. We played on LA, and anytime we'd run into someone she would start to shiver,lol. She called it the "UO cold". It made for a fun time, and a good laugh.:lol:

S

Shiya winterwind

How about KMart, Memnoch, Achilles, Akasha, Cute girl? And How can anyone forget Darri and Sorc?

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No one forgot you! You dumb viking! Nor Have I forgot Darri!!! Nopes! Even your kid!!! But, there are so many names, some people who should be on this list arnt,

like Gian and Baby Jesus, Chele, Matt, LeX(even though he was a pos) Scribs, Rockem, Silent Death....so on and so on...i mean this shard was this **** back in the day. Its just hard to remember all the names!

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lord Zeke, GM of KoT.

Lord Maplestone definitely.

Lord Wish, the owner BUT NOT THE creator of R2G.

T

Tovladian Soltyr

Lord Zeke, GM of KoT.

Lord Maplestone definitely.

Lord Wish, the owner and creator of R2G.
Wish was not the creator of R2G, Runes To Go was the creator of Runes To Go, Wish baught it from him and if Wish is trying to claim to he was the creator then you can add liar to the long list of things to call him.

Remo_Williams

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wish was not the creator of R2G, Runes To Go was the creator of Runes To Go, Wish baught it from him and if Wish is trying to claim to he was the creator then you can add liar to the long list of things to call him.
x2.. Even I know this.. Wish was a nice enough guy but he wasnt rtg by any means. I dont think he ever claimed to be the creator though. The day he was setting "his" shop up , he was telling me about the transaction and the changes he was gonna make.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you guys are the best :)

amazingly, I have items that represent most of this list... not everything is currently displayed, but yeah, I'm surprised by how many of these Ancients reside in Cortair's Gift

I even have the rose of Lady Sorna.. how cool is that

G

Gian

No one forgot you! You dumb viking! Nor Have I forgot Darri!!! Nopes! Even your kid!!! But, there are so many names, some people who should be on this list arnt,

like Gian and Baby Jesus, Chele, Matt, LeX(even though he was a pos) Scribs, Rockem, Silent Death....so on and so on...i mean this shard was this **** back in the day. Its just hard to remember all the names!
that's more like it

G

Gian

and no mention of cyn? shameful.

edit: acid rain's bro was coma. when rhoads was a mod was awesome. anyone remember when lojack lurked on (...was it sorna? sangria?) so hard after she posted her rl pic that she actually took it down?

Caveat Emptor

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, Its Sad that Poor Old Dravon Core never makes it on the list of old timers...even thou he knew about everyone on those lists...

S

Shiloh

Holy Crap I made someones list!!!

YAY

ps tov shoot me a pm with your email.. I want to send you a pic of my newest tat.. think you will like it :)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and no mention of cyn? shameful.

edit: acid rain's bro was coma. when rhoads was a mod was awesome. anyone remember when lojack lurked on (...was it sorna? sangria?) so hard after she posted her rl pic that she actually took it down?

I recognize most names as soon as someone mentions it, but to remember them on my own, Gian? not ever gonna happen :D which is why this thread is here

keep them coming, guys..... they're all going into the Permanent File ;)

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Whoa whoa whoa, calm down tiger.

That's my mistake. I assumed he created it, since he's the only owner I ever knew, and no one ever told me otherwise.

I didn't realize some people had such a low opinion of him. Wish actually helped me a lot. He taught me how to make gold Xsharding from Japanese shards. I would have been broke the whole time I played UO if it wasn't for him.

Maybe I'm not enough of a UO vet to contribute to this thread... :(

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wish never claimed to be the creator, he was always telling people how much he paid for it.

Tov no one has forgotten you, how could we? Timeless Treasures will go down in history as one of the best. Dari's house in Zento dropped not long ago, was very sad.

Blesh....I miss you girl, you always made things so much fun, I miss Zeke too and you can tell him that when you see him wandering around Wow