• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lolz I Got Paged On Because I Was Better At Getting Eggs

Archangel0

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Either that, or the world is overrun by evil bots ruining hopeless players' lives :rolleyes:

mihali

Sage
The Dev nerf gods are ready to wave their wand: Kaboom! No more eggies!!
Then everyone gets grey robes at Destard. I wonder what toxic concoctions would result then?

Val-Tur

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Dev nerf gods are ready to wave their wand: Kaboom! No more eggies!!
Then everyone gets grey robes at Destard. I wonder what toxic concoctions would result then?
Fine with me. Then we can switch dead horses to beat.

mihali

Sage
Seconds..even :)

Just kidding.

Take out CC and 1/3 to 1/2 of esp the long term Vets quit.
The hardcore CC people that do not script, and enjoy an ancient game for the nostalgia, the people that do not like the EC gaudy, cartooney EC graphics.
I used to pick a few eggs, used either direct vision or shift-enter to see them. Gave up due to the boredom of egg picking. Then stuck to the Destard, using in-game macros for honor-target nearest mobile, ignore armor special, attack selected. Works instantly, like a charm. No problem, no outside programs no scripting programs.
Now getting bored doing so well in Dest, same old stuff to kill/run away from. Maybe I will go to school to learn scripting programming to break the boredom? No way.

Ellie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I forget which shard I was on yesterday but there was name calling because one person got an egg before the other. :coco:

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
UO Players genuinely suck at identifying bots anyways. Most of you don't even know what you can do in EC. And also, as a reminder, you can macro if you're attended.

Recalled out while an egg was still there? Sometimes I've been playing for hours. Sorry I missed an egg when I saw you show up. Sometimes I'll also leave an egg if another player shows up. I have plenty.