• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[LoL News] Champion & Skin Sale: PentaAgent

Adiados

Sage
Stratics Veteran

• It has finally happened, summoners. Secret Agent Miss Fortune here, reporting that we have finally reached the ultimate in treachery. We have discovered a penta agent in our midst. This tale of multi-perfidy has more layers than Gragas’ gut. Maybe you can help me unravel this mess? 487 RP
  • At first I thought Muse Sona was the one behind this deception, but she refused to say a word during even my most persuasive of… “chats”. If she knew anything, she’d have spilled the beans by now. 487 RP
  • Then we brought in Runeborn Xerath. The maniac laughed in our faces as we broke him apart time after time after time. Maybe he’s the one, but then why would an ascended arcane being with infinite power at his fingertips engage in espionage? 487 RP

• Hmm, maybe Orianna? No… her mechanical mind lacks the capability for such complexity. I assigned her the simple task of assassinating a Demacian general’s Noxian mistress in an effort to gain his trust and find out if a spy we’d sent to work as his cook had turned on us. The poor Lady of Clockwork started steaming. 440 RP
  • Could Cho’Gath be our traitor? We had the beast training with our special ops team until he decided to eat the whole damn unit. Maybe it wasn’t an accident after all. Hmm. 292 RP
  • Ah! Elise! The Spider Queen slinks off alone with great regularity, but could her spun webs be more than silken? I will have to keep tabs on her, though her eight eyes will surely notice my efforts. 487 RP

We have to act fast, summoners! My intel tells me that we will only have from February 5 to February 8 to uproot this turncoat. After that, we’ll lose them forever. Think fast, and act faster!

Continue reading...