• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[LoL News] Champion & Skin Sale: Pain Management

Adiados

Sage
Stratics Veteran

• Champions, when will you ever learn? Step into my office. Nurse Akali here to make those boo boos feel all better. 487 RP
  • Thunder Lord Volibear came in complaining of a sprained ankle and tension headaches. Rampaging across Summoner's Rift on all fours can't be good for an armored bear's back. I'm prescribing two of the largest acetaminophens I can find. 487 RP
  • Complaining of nausea and lack of balance, Temple Jax should get on a real diet before jumping around like a madman. Too many red potions and energy drinks will take its toll, you know, and that's before the kidney stones kick in. Rest up for a match or two and things should settle. 487 RP

• Shyvana's suffering from some minor fractures and bruises after she streaked through the sky in dragon form and crashed headfirst into a wall. Think before you gank and you won't be in so much pain! 487 RP
  • Oh, look who finally came down with a case of scurvy! Gangplank, you can't skimp on the oranges if you expect to stay healthy on the battlefield. Take these tablets and you'll be right as rain. 395 RP
  • LeBlanc, you may be a conniving trickster who eludes most inspections, but you still can't hide from my x-ray machine. You'll fork over gold for every broken bone I find and fix. 395 RP

These champions may be battered and bruised, but they'll still perform. Grab them half off while they're resting in my infirmary from March 5 to March 8. After that, I'm discharging them immediately!

Continue reading...