• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lol @ ,Kos

• Thread starter ~Antzy~Pantz~
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

~Antzy~Pantz~

What does someone being stupid have to do with pvp abilities? Don't question my intelligence.

T

Turtle

So I guess logging into the game and macroing in Luna isn't playing...
So what huge plans do you have when you start "playing"? Please enlighten us with your dreams of successful play.
Does it really matter? You sound more depressed then short story by Poe. We are going to bring more fighting, and we will need to do spawn for scrolls so there is some **** outside Luna for you.

Be optimistic, stop whining, you are starting to sound like that Borg guy.
Don't see how that is whining or sounding depressed. Way2fail.

Memnoch

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What does someone being stupid have to do with pvp abilities? Don't question my intelligence.
Well you see, believe it or not, and no matter how lame it sounds.. Some of PvP can be figured out through thinking, your ability to think and produce good results, can be said to be an element of intelligence.

Women...

T

Turtle

Maybe an example would help?

Person X: Posions smart person
Smart person: hits cure pot macro

Person X: poisons dumb person
Dumb person: doesn't know how to make a cure macro

I know it's a simple example but hopefully you can grasp the concept of why a smart person might have higher pvp skill over someone that is "dumb" or I prefer "ignorant of game mechanics".

I by no means think you are one of these people or care as I don't expect the m's to ever be in the field fighting against KOC. If someday that happens, well we'll quickly see which category you fit into. :stretcher:

R

Rowena

Oooooo, Lord Puffy, hiiiiiiii :}
I am fine, thank you
And how are you? :heart:

H

HaHa

Be optimistic, stop whining, you are starting to sound like that Borg guy.
*snickers*

...and who is that referring to you as Hamy, who else knows you go by that name ?

E

Eh-Tah-Chi

*snickers*

...and who is that referring to you as Hamy, who else knows you go by that name ?
Its Bubbles o_O
:heart: HaHa
I liked the last link you sent me of you and your wife btw lol.

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

We say thanks for the advice but being "pk'd" doesn't bother us!

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

Let me clarify for you right quick. Only reason I posted it was because it was funny that they set up that many "stations" to kill 2 lil newbs. I was not upset at dying at all!

T

Turtle

Ya it was all a big bowl of laughs that's why you almost blew a blood vessel after the first response. :cursing:

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

Hardly but way to make yourself feel more special, it's fine we can roll with it :)

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

This is my thread, I will respond and post as much as I please, don't like then please feel free to hit the arrow that points to the left located top left of screen!

B

Black magick

You know... That looks alot more like a slut about to strip for a guy than an owned pic. Second, reading your posts in this thread have brought down my oppinion of women other than the ones I already know. It seems to me you are just being an attention *****, that or you are really good at being baited. Congrats ^^

Memnoch

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You know... That looks alot more like a slut about to strip for a guy than an owned pic. Second, reading your posts in this thread have brought down my oppinion of women other than the ones I already know. It seems to me you are just being an attention *****, that or you are really good at being baited. Congrats ^^
:hahaha:

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

Oh, is that so? What makes me any different then anyone else responding in this thread? The fact that im a woman? Pfft, go somewhere with that!

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, is that so? What makes me any different then anyone else responding in this thread? The fact that im a woman? Pfft, go somewhere with that!
LOL You keep mentioning that you're a woman. Are you trying to convince us or yourself? :fake: :popcorn:

B

Black magick

First, if I'm not mistaken you have posted the most out of everyone, I think averaging every 4th post. Many of which are pathetically baited. My oppinion has been brought down because you are a woman yes and you are conducting yourself like a 13 year old boy.

H

HaHa

LOL You keep mentioning that you're a woman. Are you trying to convince us or yourself? :fake: :popcorn:
Exactly what I was thinking.
*points back to my previous post about the high level of testosterone in OP*

S

Shakaja

hey, im a woman. did you hear it? im a woman. i really am a woman. everyone heard that im a woman? because i actually am a woman. and im also a woman. ahh hey you there, im a woman, just in case you havent heard. yes, a woman.

ps: im a woman
sorry i think i missed it. what did you say?