• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lol @ ,Kos

• Thread starter ~Antzy~Pantz~
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

~Antzy~Pantz~

The funniest thing happen yesterday. The boyfriend and I were killing swoops when out of no where pops 2 stealth archers... of course being kinda new to this shard I am no where near ready for pvp so I attempt to run, big mistake as I hear the deathstrike go off and my screen go grey. The boyfriend gets away {yay} anyways, I told him "keep running"... I go to the gate to get rez when I see these kids went threw all this trouble to kill 2 lil noobs LOLOL... fielded off the entrance to swoops, fielded off the gate at spirit! Good job kiddo's.. how long did it take you to set that up and get all 5-6 people there to help you, seriously, coulda prolly done it alone!! :thumbup:

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

Please don't be sexist, I was not complaining, I have died alot to others already since we have been on this shard, this time was just funny!

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ignore the men, they can't understand us laughing at being killed, so they have to assume we're crying about it. I'm a woman, I can understand laughing at such elaborate preparations to kill a pair of noobs. I've giggled at such 'overkill' myself.

I guess they were maybe casting their 'nets' for bigger fish.

T

Turtle

Please don't be sexist, I was not complaining, I have died alot to others already since we have been on this shard, this time was just funny!
*Sexism is commonly considered to be discrimination and/or hatred towards people based on their sex*

I'm not sure how you can get that :confused: out of this: women...

But then again women...

S

Solikos

Nothing against women, but honestly they are hyper sensitive to sexism. I had the... experience... to study "Womens History" in college; 36 women and myself. I couldn't even say good morning let alone get involved in class discussions for fear of being labeled a sexist wife-beating *******.

Anyway, sounds fun. *giggles*

~ Solikos

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I didnt see how he was being, nor see how he said you were complaining...

Women....:rant2:

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

I think I might of got the guild tag wrong.. is it koc? Not sure but either way, you get the drift, yes it was funny! And go ahead and make comments about us women.. I know alot of men who have died to this "women" SOOOOO....

K

KVJ

If it makes you feel any better antzy,

Oh and by the way... Your so called man of a boyfriend just looted me and my guildmate in a house he was friended to recently. Pretty sad, after all the nice pet resses I gave you! tsk tsk

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

I think you might be mistakin my boyfriend for someone else... Virtue is not my boyfriend and I do believe he is the one who did that, so I read... I could be wrong tho, all men have an evil side :) {yes, being sexist!}

X

Xaphan

Oh and by the way... Your so called man of a boyfriend just looted me and my guildmate in a house he was friended to recently. Pretty sad, after all the nice pet resses I gave you! tsk tsk
Lies! I've never did such a thing!

E

Eh-Tah-Chi

Yeah that was all me, quit tryin to give my street cred to someone else.

H

HaHa

The funniest thing happen yesterday. The boyfriend and I were killing swoops when out of no where pops 2 stealth archers... of course being kinda new to this shard I am no where near ready for pvp so I attempt to run, big mistake as I hear the deathstrike go off and my screen go grey. The boyfriend gets away {yay} anyways, I told him "keep running"... I go to the gate to get rez when I see these kids went threw all this trouble to kill 2 lil noobs LOLOL... fielded off the entrance to swoops, fielded off the gate at spirit! Good job kiddo's.. how long did it take you to set that up and get all 5-6 people there to help you, seriously, coulda prolly done it alone!! :thumbup:
If it makes you feel any better next time we can ask you if your a noob or a board complainer before one of us kill you

E

Eh-Tah-Chi

If it makes you feel any better next time we can ask you if your a noob or a board complainer before one of us kill you
Wow HaHa you getting a little feisty over this one eh o_O

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

Let em get fiesty, prolly just means he could of been one of the crappy pvp'rs that has to have hiding and stealth to get anywhere on siege! Hiding+Stealth=:lame:

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

Stand corrected... I am not a sir, guess you only read half a thread before commenting?

H

HaHa

Oh I do apologise, from the tone of your posts I could only assume there was a high amount of testosterone. Silly me for assuming

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

I don't need to post pics for you little boys to drool over! Plus I don't think the better half would appreciate that!
Old.. yes I am old, 67... I play uo as a stress reliever, beating the hell outta you little kids helps me sleep at night.
Hell, i'll give ya a picture, want the teeth in or out?

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't need to post pics for you little boys to drool over! Plus I don't think the better half would appreciate that!
Old.. yes I am old, 67... I play uo as a stress reliever, beating the hell outta you little kids helps me sleep at night.

I'd tap it...

H

HaHa

I doubt your that age. Men that age are usually laid back and dont get their vaggies in a know over dying in a game.

G

Goron

I had the... experience... to study "Womens History" in college; 36 women and myself. I couldn't even say good morning let alone get involved in class discussions for fear of being labeled a sexist wife-beating *******.
Good god, I was one class away from a minor in womens studies. But I just couldn't bring myself to finish it- My advisor talked me into quiting because I was getting so worked up ranting and pancakes about it.

G

Goron

I can understand laughing at such elaborate preparations to kill a pair of noobs. I've giggled at such 'overkill' myself.

I guess they were maybe casting their 'nets' for bigger fish.
Or perhapse its just insurance for the pk. Cuz if the pk fails to kill the newb, then its likely newb will come to forum and make fun of pk for failing.

Except, in this situation k0c still failed, one got away... :grouphug:

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

You men will never understand us women so just stop trying!
And no that is not really my age nor my picture, just felt like being evil lastnight!!

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

I'm far from emo but thanks for your opinion, it will be noted! Also I am the only "chick" so check your resources before stating them

T

Turtle

If it makes you feel any better antzy,

What was your point of posting this pic? It really has nothing to do with the thread and you could have started your own to boast about killing me, if that was your point. However if you'd like to start keeping track of deaths I think your going to be a little behind. Maybe you have a short memory but remember that little thread you started about me speed hacking and not to fight me 1v1 "be warned" you said....that was after I killed you 5 times in a row on your tamer and your necro/mage. You complained about tamers and how they needed to be nerfed it went something like this -> :sad2: Now you come posting a pic of how you killed someone with your tamer :confused:
The only conclusion I can come to is I really make you - > :rant2:

T

Turtle

I'm far from emo but thanks for your opinion, it will be noted! Also I am the only "chick" so check your resources before stating them
I'd say your whole guild is EMO. The one time your guildtag leaves Luna bank sitting its followed up by a rant on the boards about how one of you got pk'd.
Your MM'ers are a nonfactor so don't get your king sized granny panties in a bunch everytime one of you actually leaves guardzone and dies. :stir:

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What was your point of posting this pic? It really has nothing to do with the thread and you could have started your own to boast about killing me, if that was your point. However if you'd like to start keeping track of deaths I think your going to be a little behind. Maybe you have a short memory but remember that little thread you started about me speed hacking and not to fight me 1v1 "be warned" you said....that was after I killed you 5 times in a row on your tamer and your necro/mage. You complained about tamers and how they needed to be nerfed it went something like this -> :sad2: Now you come posting a pic of how you killed someone with your tamer :confused:
The only conclusion I can come to is I really make you - > :rant2:

Well yea bro, :) Ultima Tamers!

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm beginning to think the dragons aren't half as bad as i thought, sure they are fairly mean but they are slow and it means only one pet is casting on you. Myself and Shak raided some people in doom consisting on 4-5 super dragons and we intentionally trapped ourselves in a room with them and killed them all plus the dragons by being smart. I still always use a dog on my tamer and with discord it was easy to get all the dragons killed while Shak killed all the owners. With the dragons there's not alot you can do with them if they get discorded and aggro from other things. Dragons for show, cu's for a pro !! :)

E

Eh-Tah-Chi

I cant believe how much publicity we are getting and we haven't even really engaged anyone or any guild in the field yet o_O

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

They don't think we are a "factor" now Hamy, wonder what they are going to think when we start playing!!!

T

Turtle

I cant believe how much publicity we are getting and we haven't even really engaged anyone or any guild in the field yet o_O

Publicity maybe, but usually people prefer good vs bad pub. (I consider this rant/cry bad) maybe you think differently *shrug*
It's a server of 5 or 6 guilds I wouldn't get your panties too wet over it.

T

Turtle

They don't think we are a "factor" now Hamy, wonder what they are going to think when we start playing!!!
So I guess logging into the game and macroing in Luna isn't playing...
So what huge plans do you have when you start "playing"? Please enlighten us with your dreams of successful play.

E

Eh-Tah-Chi

So I guess logging into the game and macroing in Luna isn't playing...
So what huge plans do you have when you start "playing"? Please enlighten us with your dreams of successful play.
Does it really matter? You sound more depressed then short story by Poe. We are going to bring more fighting, and we will need to do spawn for scrolls so there is some **** outside Luna for you.

Be optimistic, stop whining, you are starting to sound like that Borg guy.

a ghoul

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hah...get over yourself pretty sure it was your comrade who started the thread anyhow..

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

He is welcome to add anything he likes... we ride together, don't like it then don't scroll down any further!

Memnoch

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Care to elaborate on that a bit?
I didnt think I'd have to..

But when you start playing, I cant imagine you being any good, or well, anything at all...

Next time I'll assume you need anything witty spelled out for you..

D-I-D-T-H-I-S-H-E-L-P-Y-O-U-?