Hi - ok as every 1 else has said ty, you deserve it nice to finally get feedback this strong from devs (for any game)!
Ok first question
- do items have individual skins or do our characters gain a new armour skin as they progress down the 'main' story / timeline? and if they do have individual skins are we talking about standard slots e.g. cheat, legs, gloves, etc.
- several images released of player characters show helmets, can we opt to be cool and not show them? (any hazmat gear not inclusive).
- how much do I have to donate to charity to get an inv to your command? oh one who can tell a GM that they are wrong :bowdown:
- will there be any measures to prevent boosting? I ask this because several players (once including myself lvl 10 vs. lvl 6 boar I lost and realised something was wrong
) get effectively hand raised by a friend this means that they advance to a high level without receiving the gradual build up of skills required to positively contribute.
- on a scale of one to five, how close to sg-1 do you
believe the game to be?
One being "well it has a star gate in it", and five "we're being paid to just copy and paste". (Both of which I would love to see so don't worry about pleasing me.)
- why do I get the erg to remove the spiky bits from sporks then place them back in the pot?
- so far, which has been YOUR favourite archetypes story? (there independent story arc as they see different points of view)
- earlier you mentioned that there we’re no dragon kills could you elaborate on this? Did you mean there are no single mobs where 10/25/40 characters go all out on? Where you simply stating that, there wasn't the same build of tank, healer and nuker, or did you mean that instead of a single mob you and your team must tackle a mountain of adds to defeat a boss.
– BUFS, personally I hate them but u can't raid without em, seeing as how none of the footage or articles I have read has put any indication towards them. Can you explain any buff system you may have?
As a final note I really must say we can't thank you
enough ledaye, it is amazing to finally have dev that will talk to the fans about the game not just give interviews to various journalists.
(anyone who didn’t get them 3 and 6 are jokes)