• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lesbians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stratic Fanatic

Well your first quote is true enough, but you forget that two gay men could have an oral sexual encounter, save the sperm, give it to lesbians to make a child. So in actuality, the world would not end if we were all homos.
Disagree.

The world will end if we are all homos. They will die from AIDS before the world could repopulate. Besides....they more than likely swallow.

S

Stratic Fanatic

Forgot to quote whoever said it but....

queer isnt genetic. No more than alcoholism and drug addiction. Its all a choice. People use the genetic card because they are too weak to do what is right. Get over yourself.

Lets have a straight pride parade. Nevermind we dont need to draw attention to ourselves like the weakest links in this world.

:bored:

H

Hanna

I support preventing women firefighters if they cannot carry the necessary weight. I don't support societal pressure against women firefighters because 'they're weaker' if they actually fulfill all the requirements.
In the air force guys argued that women shouldn't be allowed to work on aircraft because they couldn't carry the tool box out to the flight line, the first woman assigned to the fightline imediately added wheels to her tool box. Now all the tool boxes have wheels. Common sence and intelligence go along way.

While in the airforce one of guys assigned to me had a really bad attitude about women in the airforce and having a woman as a supervisor. I assigned him a couple simple tasks that required some nimblness and a little cleverness to complete. After, a couple hours, he was ranting the the tasks were impossible. So I completed them for him in 5 minutes. I explained to him that everyone has advantages and disadvantages and varring skills in any job, but to work as team and to help out where our advantages and skills are the greatest. He was a model worker after that.

I can tell you with 35 years in the work force women not only generally get paid less, the are afforded much fewer opportunities and suffer much more general discrimmination, including just being disregarded. And it's not only men that discriminate but other women also.

S

siyeng0

queer isnt genetic. No more than alcoholism and drug addiction. Its all a choice. People use the genetic card because they are too weak to do what is right. Get over yourself.
Lets have a straight pride parade. Nevermind we dont need to draw attention to ourselves like the weakest links in this world.
Yep, homophobia doesn't exist. No discrimination in this thread.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

:bored:
"Right" is loving who you love, regardless of their gender. "Wrong" is doing what someone tells you out of fear, such as hiding your true feelings.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I support preventing women firefighters if they cannot carry the necessary weight. I don't support societal pressure against women firefighters because 'they're weaker' if they actually fulfill all the requirements.
In the air force guys argued that women shouldn't be allowed to work on aircraft because they couldn't carry the tool box out to the flight line, the first woman assigned to the fightline imediately added wheels to her tool box. Now all the tool boxes have wheels. Common sence and intelligence go along way.

While in the airforce one of guys assigned to me had a really bad attitude about women in the airforce and having a woman as a supervisor. I assigned him a couple simple tasks that required some nimblness and a little cleverness to complete. After, a couple hours, he was ranting the the tasks were impossible. So I completed them for him in 5 minutes. I explained to him that everyone has advantages and disadvantages and varring skills in any job, but to work as team and to help out where our advantages and skills are the greatest. He was a model worker after that.

I can tell you with 35 years in the work force women not only generally get paid less, the are afforded much fewer opportunities and suffer much more general discrimmination, including just being disregarded. And it's not only men that discriminate but other women also.
What's this got to do with Lesbians?

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Oh great now I am thinking about how he was a "model worker" after that....

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some of you are definitely on the wrong OT, this one is subject to the general RoC, so yeah, this thread has gone a bit too far.
Feel free to continue on OT-NHB.

Status
Not open for further replies.