• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lesbians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
LOL
I bet you WOULD like to help a couple of lesbians.

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only if they're hot and depends on what they need help with!

S

siyeng0

Bayes Theorem I'd help them with that.

(then bang them)
Hey, pro-tip, little boy - the very point of lesbians is that they're not impressed by your peen. This may seem amazing, but I assure you that it's true.

Of course, you'd probably not much have luck impressing a heterosexual women with your peen either. So, all the best to you!

M

MuffinBear

Q: Did you hear about the blonde lesbian?

A: She kept having affairs with men.

Q: What do you call a lesbian dinosaur?

A: Lickalotopuss

Q: Why cant a lesbian go on a diet and wear makeup at the same time?

A: Because they cant eat Jenny Craig and have Mary Kay on their face at the same time.

Q: What did one lesbian vampire say to the other?

A: See you next month.

Q: What do lesbians do when they have their period?

A: They finger-paint.

Hey, pro-tip, little boy - the very point of lesbians is that they're not impressed by your peen.
Have you seen what most lesbians look like in the real world? It's safe to say mens "peens" aren't impressed by them either.

Then again alot of lesbians actually are impressed by "peens" just take Cher's 'daughter' for example, she is so jealous of "peens" that she wants one herself and is getting surgery to "become a man"

S

siyeng0

Your jokes are hilarious. They're funny because lesbians are women who sleep with women! And because they're women, they have periods! That means that they bleed. And they have vaginas! That's hilarious, because so do the other women! Lesbians are just comedy gold, and serves them right for not respecting the mighty poorly plucked last turkey in the shop... I mean, ah, peen... and its ill-trained simian overlord who thinks that grunting and humping and sticking himself in things makes him superior... I mean, ah, the man.

Have you seen what most lesbians look like in the real world? It's safe to say mens "peens" aren't impressed by them either.
Because this thread so far has totally been about how undesirable lesbians are, and how much men don't want to screw the gay right out of them. I like your little "Yeah, b-but... but... but THEY'RE UGLY!!1" comeback. It just makes it so much better when you accidentally imply that even unattractive women have no regard for you or your mighty meaty manshaft.

Go back to your blow-up doll.

M

MuffinBear

Your jokes are hilarious. They're funny because lesbians are women who sleep with women! And because they're women, they have periods! That means that they bleed. And they have vaginas! That's hilarious, because so do the other women! Lesbians are just comedy gold, and serves them right for not respecting the mighty poorly plucked last turkey in the shop... I mean, ah, peen... and its ill-trained simian overlord who thinks that grunting and humping and sticking himself in things makes him superior... I mean, ah, the man.

Because this thread so far has totally been about how undesirable lesbians are, and how much men don't want to screw the gay right out of them. I like your little "Yeah, b-but... but... but THEY'RE UGLY!!1" comeback. It just makes it so much better when you accidentally imply that even unattractive women have no regard for you or your mighty meaty manshaft.

Go back to your blow-up doll.

Sounds like a case of penis envy http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis_envy

Well, ok....

C

CroMag1980

Hey, pro-tip, little boy - the very point of lesbians is that they're not impressed by your peen. This may seem amazing, but I assure you that it's true.

Of course, you'd probably not much have luck impressing a heterosexual women with your peen either. So, all the best to you!
Tip for life - get a sense of humour. Reduces risk of heart disease.

S

SwordBlaze

Ha people being offended easily makes me giggle (no h o m o) LOL

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I make the best threads.

Anyone want to create a lesbian only role playing guild on a shard? It will be funny. Guild policy to wear a Jackal's collar and double blessed thigh boots though.

JoO

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
from hence this thread shall be known as "No-Man's Land"

S

siyeng0

Yes, and fapping makes you go blind. We all make unhealthy choices, don't we?

I'll assume you're a straight white middle-class boy who thinks he's being ~persecuted~ because some big nasty hairy vagina-owner is infringing on his right to perpetuate the objectification of a group of people who have fought hard for the rights to be treated like human beings. You poor dear. Go sodomise yourself with a rabid ferret and go back to wondering why women never seem to like you.

S

SwordBlaze

Yes, and fapping makes you go blind. We all make unhealthy choices, don't we?
Actually constant stress can reduce ones life span... I thought most people knew that.

AANNYYWWAAYY, this lady is just mad that no man wants her so she moves to woman.

in truth I am all for gay rights and gay marriage, but this lady is so angry it is fun to poke her to see what happens.

JoO

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
a group of people who have fought hard for the rights to be treated like human beings.
This statement cheapens the sacrifices made by every group of people who have actually faced large scale inhuman treatment. Ask an older Jew, African American, Tibetan or any modern victims of genocide what it's REALLY like to fight hard for the right to be treated like a human being. Words mean things so think about them before you start throwing them around.

S

siyeng0

This statement cheapens the sacrifices made by every group of people who have actually faced large scale inhuman treatment. Ask an older Jew, African American, Tibetan or any modern victims of genocide what it's REALLY like to fight hard for the right to be treated like a human being. Words mean things so think about them before you start throwing them around.
Are you saying that homosexuals have never undergone discrimination, had to fight for their rights, or been killed for their beliefs? Just because they haven't undergone genocide does not mean that they haven't had to fight.

Also, before you go around putting words in the mouth of discriminated races, I can tell you that the idea that we - and I am, believe it or not, part of one of your aforementioned races - think that a group has to have millions of members killed to "qualify" as oppressed is just as offensive as my daring to suggest that, hey, homosexuals are vilified, mocked, and murdered for loving someone of their own gender, and therefore they are discriminated against! Women were downtrodden for centuries and still have to struggle in a largely unbalanced society, so therefore they are discriminated against!

Discrimination is discrimination, and nowhere in my statement did I say that discrimination against homosexuals and women is anywhere near the scale of Rwanda or the Holocaust. To accuse me of that not only belittles the homophobia and misogyny still rampant in today's society (without which there would be no posts like this one or that ridiculous uproar on UHall), but it also, to be frank, makes you look like an idiot.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you saying that homosexuals have never undergone discrimination, had to fight for their rights, or been killed for their beliefs? Just because they haven't undergone genocide does not mean that they haven't had to fight.

Also, before you go around putting words in the mouth of discriminated races, I can tell you that the idea that we - and I am, believe it or not, part of one of your aforementioned races - think that a group has to have millions of members killed to "qualify" as oppressed is just as offensive as my daring to suggest that, hey, homosexuals are vilified, mocked, and murdered for loving someone of their own gender, and therefore they are discriminated against! Women were downtrodden for centuries and still have to struggle in a largely unbalanced society, so therefore they are discriminated against!

Discrimination is discrimination, and nowhere in my statement did I say that discrimination against homosexuals and women is anywhere near the scale of Rwanda or the Holocaust. To accuse me of that not only belittles the homophobia and misogyny still rampant in today's society (without which there would be no posts like this one or that ridiculous uproar on UHall), but it also, to be frank, makes you look like an idiot.
Your attitude pretty much sums up WHY there's discrimination in the first place.

Take a chill pill, goddamn.

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tom runs a fabrication shop where he only hires male employees. He's instituted a no shirt policy last May (The building is climate controlled). He often confronts his employees about weekend tractor rides & games of twister.

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Obama to extend benefits to gay federal workers (AP)

AP - President Barack Obama plans to extend health care and other benefits to the gay and lesbian partners of federal employees

there ya go!

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
from hence this thread shall be known as "No-Man's Land"

How come that ^ is more attractive to a gay woman than a beautiful, sexy, long legged, perky breasted, drop dead gorgeous woman? I mean you might as well be straight and attracted to fat guys.

S

SwordBlaze

Women were downtrodden for centuries and still have to struggle in a largely unbalanced society, so therefore they are discriminated against!
Not to burst your bubble but this really is far from true (at least in America, if you were talking about a Muslim country then I'd agree). Yes they DID struggle, but no longer. Now the scales are tipping the other way.

K

Kazumi the Wild

How come that ^ is more attractive to a gay woman than a beautiful, sexy, long legged, perky breasted, drop dead gorgeous woman? I mean you might as well be straight and attracted to fat guys.
Never heard of a Lipstick Lesbian, I take it?

Lumberjack Lesbians are their own little subgroup ( From personal experience, they're a minority, albeit a disturbingly large one for a normally fashion-conscious subculture), somewhat like *******s on the internet - they're seen as far more representative than they actually are.

Wait, *******s on the internet ARE a majority. Simile withdrawn. ;)

K

Kazumi the Wild

Not to burst your bubble but this really is far from true (at least in America, if you were talking about a Muslim country then I'd agree). Yes they DID struggle, but no longer. Now the scales are tipping the other way.
Seriously?

I wonder how old all that Sociology research I studied for my required "Society and Culture" university requirement was - it was pretty clearcut that while outward gender discrimination is mostly gone, there seemed to be strong undercurrents of disparities in social standing and how they are viewed/interacted with.

Even if most of that is outdated (and I sincerely doubt it), there are still PLENTY of Boy's Clubs in society.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Really? Colleges have a liberal slant in their teaching? You don't say!

K

Kazumi the Wild

I allowed for the possibility that the research was outdated, I simply don't think its likely that that much has changed since it was conducted. I wouldn't put women's plight in the US as even within several MAGNITUDES of the plight of women in most of the middle east, but neither would I say the genders are even, socially, economically, or culturally.

I didn't agree with all the conclusions the class came to - the fact was, some of the research was hamhanded in the way it drew conclusions, basically taking data that could point to a lot of things and shouting "GODDAMN MEN KEEPIN' DA WOMYN DOWN!" - but it did present a lot of research that at least attempted to cut around the sort of bull**** we use to delude ourselves, all sneaky and such.

But hey, those goddamn whacko liberal hippy colleges teach it, so it must be wrong! ;)

S

SwordBlaze

Seriously?

I wonder how old all that Sociology research I studied for my required "Society and Culture" university requirement was - it was pretty clearcut that while outward gender discrimination is mostly gone, there seemed to be strong undercurrents of disparities in social standing and how they are viewed/interacted with.

Even if most of that is outdated (and I sincerely doubt it), there are still PLENTY of Boy's Clubs in society.

I just took sociology class about a year and a half ago. Many things like the wage gap for instance is not sexist at all. The wage gap is explained by the fact that woman are more likely to take part-time jobs, woman are more likely to leave to take care of children, woman are more likely to take lower paying jobs such as teaching. Our sociology class didn't mention any of that. Yes, there is still sexism against woman, of course, but I feel it is stronger against men these days. Some examples would be: criminal sentences are increased for men. The media reports men as sick monsters, but woman get excuses such as mental illnesses or abuse (which is usually true but men suffer from the same things but it gets no mention). Anything that has to do with childcare/the family, is heavily in favor of woman. I know, I work with kids, it's what I am good at. After people get past the "guy working with pre-k kids, they usually love me, but it is an annoying barrier that is a woman faced feminists would be up in arms. The family court system is biased against men also. Women overwhelmingly get custody and shared parenting isn't popular. Women can ignore court orders, and make false allegations of abuse and nothing happens to them even though the man's life is probably ruined.....

AANNYYWWAAYY, the way I see it, sexism goes both ways, BUT men seem to be taking the brunt of it atm.

I mean hell I'd consider myself liberal, but my views really depend on which side has more logic and research backing it.

S

Stratic Fanatic

If the world was gay....thats the end of the world. Nuff said.

Burn em all in brimstone ...literally. Friend, family etc., I dont care :)

Strike down upon thee with great vengance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

K

Kazumi the Wild

Its a good thing only a small subset of the population is gay, rather then the entire world, then.

Keep in mind that, while homosexuality is a genetic dead end for that individual, IF those same genes also provide a benefit to those related to that individual (an example being increased fertility being linked to the gene that increases the chance for homosexuality - for the less PC-inclined, call it quantity over quality ;)), the genes involved with homosexuality WILL be passed onto the next generation, even though that individual never personally passed genes on at all.

It's all about gene frequency.

I just took sociology class about a year and a half ago. Many things like the wage gap for instance is not sexist at all. The wage gap is explained by the fact that woman are more likely to take part-time jobs, woman are more likely to leave to take care of children, woman are more likely to take lower paying jobs such as teaching. Our sociology class didn't mention any of that.
They leave a lot of the nitty-gritty details out, no doubt. Even were those factors taken into account, however, I don't doubt that there will still be a significant (not AS significant, but still significant) difference in pay scales for women and for men.

On a personal experience note (which, I'm well aware, is hard to use for the purposes of this discussion to "prove" what points i bring), my mother worked in a fairly high-level position in a phone tech company, and was explicitly told by a new boss after almost a decade working there that she was being payed FAR, far below what her position merited.

Yes, there is still sexism against woman, of course, but I feel it is stronger against men these days. Some examples would be: criminal sentences are increased for men. The media reports men as sick monsters, but woman get excuses such as mental illnesses or abuse (which is usually true but men suffer from the same things but it gets no mention). Anything that has to do with childcare/the family, is heavily in favor of woman. I know, I work with kids, it's what I am good at. After people get past the "guy working with pre-k kids, they usually love me, but it is an annoying barrier that is a woman faced feminists would be up in arms. The family court system is biased against men also. Women overwhelmingly get custody and shared parenting isn't popular. Women can ignore court orders, and make false allegations of abuse and nothing happens to them even though the man's life is probably ruined.....
All reasonable points, to be sure. I'm not saying that, in all ways and all cases, women are worse off in our society... merely that there ARE disparities in how women and men are treated.

I'm as much against unequal treatment when it goes against men as when it goes against women (not surprising, given I'm a guy :D). I simply don't think a majority of the disparities presented (against females in math and science, and the lower education system in general, against males in childcare jobs and in family court, etc.) have anything to do with what disparities between men and women are actually biologically represented.

I support preventing women firefighters if they cannot carry the necessary weight. I don't support societal pressure against women firefighters because 'they're weaker' if they actually fulfill all the requirements.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Strike down upon thee with great vengance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.
You ARE trolling, aren't you?

S

SwordBlaze

Well then we agree Kazumi. I agree with equal opportunity, but not equal results. If a woman wants to be a fire fighter that is awesome, but if she does not have the physical strength then she cannot do it, that is not sexist and it is the same for a guy. Go to a feminist group and say that, and they will *try* to rip you a new one. Modern day feminists are about woman, they don't care about men, many modern day feminists are sexist, though not all of course.

Also I honestly think sexism in the work place is significantly less then portrayed. My main reason for this is because of the incredible lawsuit that would occur if an employer purposely paid a woman less then a man for that reason, though like you, I cannot really prove that.

S

SwordBlaze

Well your first quote is true enough, but you forget that two gay men could have an oral sexual encounter, save the sperm, give it to lesbians to make a child. So in actuality, the world would not end if we were all homos.

F

Flora Green

Well your first quote is true enough, but you forget that two gay men could have an oral sexual encounter, save the sperm, give it to lesbians to make a child. So in actuality, the world would not end if we were all homos.
ROFL...and I just finished eating. LOLOL

S

SUPRsalad

Tom runs a fabrication shop where he only hires male employees. He's instituted a no shirt policy last May (The building is climate controlled). He often confronts his employees about weekend tractor rides & games of twister.
WEEKEND TRACTOR RIDES AND TWISTER! Now this is a thread i can sink my mustache into. It smells like awesome sauce in here, punctuated with a sprig of pretentious anger! Well met Nystul. . .
Lets see what i can dig up *cracks knuckles*

Status
Not open for further replies.