• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Legends PvP thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
(Best Mages)
Kashous- hands down the best mage on this *server*

Uther Pendragon- yes i put myself because all **** talking aside i havnt found a mage who can kill me in a 1v1(as in no pots, ganks, pets, bolas, blood oaths even with these most mages still cant get me :sad2:).

Black Hack, Southern Pride, & Donuts- I would even go as far as to put these guys over myself and kashous, because these guys are seriously good mages, and you have to consider the fact that these guys are not even 110's in there skills and run some of the worst mage suits ive seen lmfao..

(Best Dexxer)
Beastrix Kiddo - best melee dexxer on this server.
Xander Craws - best archer on this server.
Kurt Gambino- best tamer/dexxer on this server. not the best because he needs a pet.(not saying he isnt good on a pure dexxer).
I haven't even seen this Kash guy. But, eh uther ur the only decent one I've found in that alliance, and I've yet to die to you, or even have a fair one v one against u. but our spell play has gone back and forth.

As for black Hack, and southern pride...I've killed each of them rather fast. even with ****ty suits, that should not happen.

and ur dexxer list is bad too. I dunno why everyone thinks Allen is good on his archer. You guys must have low dci and physical. All he does is run on it. I know I've been putting down ur guys and all...but Beastrix kiddo is also not that good, from what i have seen. Minda you, i did build my suit mainly to just fight dexxers, so that might be why....but he's an easy drop IMO. I'd even put Baltimore over beastrix....

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah but i just guessd on those dexxers bro.. there isnt any dexxer on this shard worth a damn but you so had to put someone.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah but i just guessd on those dexxers bro.. there isnt any dexxer on this shard worth a damn but you so had to put someone.
I'm not a dexxer! I'm a necro mage! I think you're mixing me up with fuz, or i think u guys call him rewq. I'm the lame a$$ trash talking Alpha Kenny Wun!

B

BlackHack

Best Mages
------------
-Doctor Disfigure (Godly Dueler, Field... not so much)
-Kashous (Good Dueler, Decent Fielder..)(Gets sucked off by goots)
-Private Donuts (I know hes in my guild, but still a gooood mage)
-Deadly Sin (Hard To kill)(Survives ganks)

Best Dexxers
-------------
-Kurt Gambino (Fun to run away from :D)
-Envy (no comment)
-Some Chick (ANNOYING!)

Decent Mages
--------------
-Southern Pride (still learning)
-Alpha (Good in field/necro mage.. pure not so much)
-Antigonous

Decent Dexxers
---------------
-Beatrix Kiddo
(Archers are NOT dexxers [simply gimps])

Worst Mages
-----------
-Max McGee (Flat out HORRIBLE.)
-Darius
-Rasta
-riddick
-frisky dingo

Worst Dexxers
--------------
-Xander Crews (horrible.)
-Jack Flash
-Widow Maker (DP Spam?)

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Best Mages
------------
-Doctor Disfigure (Godly Dueler, Field... not so much)
-Kashous (Good Dueler, Decent Fielder..)(Gets sucked off by goots)
-Private Donuts (I know hes in my guild, but still a gooood mage)
-Deadly Sin (Hard To kill)(Survives ganks)

Best Dexxers
-------------
-Kurt Gambino (Fun to run away from :D)
-Envy (no comment)
-Some Chick (ANNOYING!)

Decent Mages
--------------
-Southern Pride (still learning)
-Alpha (Good in field/necro mage.. pure not so much)
-Antigonous

Decent Dexxers
---------------
-Beatrix Kiddo
(Archers are NOT dexxers [simply gimps])

Worst Mages
-----------
-Max McGee (Flat out HORRIBLE.)
-Darius
-Rasta
-riddick
-frisky dingo

Worst Dexxers
--------------
-Xander Crews (horrible.)
-Jack Flash
-Widow Maker (DP Spam?)
i dont get why my guildies hug doctors nuts :( hes seriously not that good as everyone makes him out to be..

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not a dexxer! I'm a necro mage! I think you're mixing me up with fuz, or i think u guys call him rewq. I'm the lame a$$ trash talking Alpha Kenny Wun!

im thinking your kurt... well then FU INRL!!! i forgot all about your ass :(

props are due! your pretty good yes! but a big fish in a small pond isnt a big fish!

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im thinking your kurt... well then FU INRL!!! i forgot all about your ass :(

props are due! your pretty good yes! but a big fish in a small pond isnt a big fish!

Sadly I have to agree with ya. The pvp talent, and the few numbers on legends does not bode well for us.

V

Vyal

E*F = stupid kids , nuff said.. Really tired of seeing one post after another of people from this guild spamming about how great their guild is. I mean you kids arn't even letting people post before you start another post about how E*F owns all of legends.

You kids are a utter joke, other people may be happy you came to this shard but not me your a thorn in everyones side. None of you can geta kill without at least two or three people. The rest of the time you nubs sit in the guard zone and try to guard wack people becuase you can't flag a single person outside the guard zone knowing that eventually your going to have to run out of the guard zone and die.

The only time you kids do get a kill is when it's a complete disadvantage or someone screwed up bad ( I do this a WHOLE lot ) like walking into a efielded area getting trapped and wither spammed by your entire guild. That doesn't make you any good.

I am a no stealth archer and if I had your entire guild on me I could put you all on the ground and I could remount before you could kill me in yew, how many times have I done it?

Nuff said every guild on legends straight owns all you kids, yes BNA, UOCD, SIX, DP, 82, OF, CDF, ive even seen people from GX own you kids. Your all trash now stop spamming this thread one after another about how you think you guild is good, cuase it isn't.

Sorna you should lock this thread.
:gun::gun::gun:

S

Southern Pride

E*F = stupid kids , nuff said.. Really tired of seeing one post after another of people from this guild spamming about how great their guild is. I mean you kids arn't even letting people post before you start another post about how E*F owns all of legends.

You kids are a utter joke, other people may be happy you came to this shard but not me your a thorn in everyones side. None of you can geta kill without at least two or three people. The rest of the time you nubs sit in the guard zone and try to guard wack people becuase you can't flag a single person outside the guard zone knowing that eventually your going to have to run out of the guard zone and die.

The only time you kids do get a kill is when it's a complete disadvantage or someone screwed up bad ( I do this a WHOLE lot ) like walking into a efielded area getting trapped and wither spammed by your entire guild. That doesn't make you any good.

I am a no stealth archer and if I had your entire guild on me I could put you all on the ground and I could remount before you could kill me in yew, how many times have I done it?

Nuff said every guild on legends straight owns all you kids, yes BNA, UOCD, SIX, DP, 82, OF, CDF, ive even seen people from GX own you kids. Your all trash now stop spamming this thread one after another about how you think you guild is good, cuase it isn't.

Lol your funny ;[

todays we did spawn and never fielded that sh^t and yet everyone died less then 15 sec to withers.. ok and how do we GZ hide considering 90% of us r red and have been for about a week now and considering me and couple others cant get duels out of ANYONE in your guild is not proving much about yall either..

for yall saying we suck so bad then honestly how dose it make u feel when u TURN DOWN a duel to SO CALLED "trash" ...

makes me wonder because yall r alllllll talk.:sad2:

B

BlackHack

Vyal. You're an archer.

Archers - Overpowered no skilled fake wannabe dexxers.
(Thats a definition if you didnt know.)

You use a magical shortbow with mana leech/fireball, that does 9 dmg, JUST to fizzle someone. You're a no life archer that uses pixies and still fails. You have NEVER killed me 1v1, nor ever will. You're absolutly pathetic. Anyone from ANY Guild can drop you 1v1. You're a pathetic kid. Just quit uo, is all i have to say :)

GET A MAGE

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

ok thats fine talk your **** im gonna post all the pics i have of me rolling your ass 1v1.. worst dexxer on legends and thats one hell of an insult :/ and please say some dumb ass remark about me and you fighting .. because since i rolled your ass several times 1v1 you wont even fight me anymore.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah so come raid us with your shard alliance v us outnumbrd like always so i can take some screen shots of how sorry you guys are without houses to hide in...

P

Private Donuts

Okay, yeah almost all of us are kids but the funny thing is, is i came to this shard red so next time i see you ill be sure to hide in GZ. Another thing is that half of our guild IS red. If you talking about when we field bridges up and wither stack you'd know its team work. If you've ever played a real shard with REAL fights in despise not these fake azz fights we have. This is nothing. Go to ATL, GL or something get a fight. You'll know this is what every good guild does.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay, yeah almost all of us are kids but the funny thing is, is i came to this shard red so next time i see you ill be sure to hide in GZ. Another thing is that half of our guild IS red. If you talking about when we field bridges up and wither stack you'd know its team work. If you've ever played a real shard with REAL fights in despise not these fake azz fights we have. This is nothing. Go to ATL, GL or something get a fight. You'll know this is what every good guild does.

how about dont stand next to someone thats withering? also you run onto an islan get fielded on.. wheres your xhealers? oh **** wait your whole sorry guild is dexxers! jokes

V

Vyal

9 "nine" posts and you kids still suck, posting doesn't make your guild any better.

F

FUZAY BUZAY

mmmmk.....

to omni first off, i have not played any other dexxer besides kurt since i realised how USELESS they where.

(besides disarm runnin shot archers(FTW!))

i have ran in teams of 3 - 4 killed all of em.....so i rlly dont care bout using my TAMERS pets as my personal crutch!!!!!

if i dint have the dog maybe ide have anatomy or resist?

.....fkn dumb......

oh and btw!!!!!! i do not claim to be good what so ever,

if i ever called myself godly....it was to annoy rolleyes:

i have died 1v1 on kurt maybe twice since i used em.......

so forgive me i play temps that are worth a ****

*HEY GUYS LET GO GET ON ARE MED CHIV DEXXIES WITH BUSH YAAAAAAAY!!!!, WE CAN EVEN CHASE PPL FOR HOURS WITHOUT HITTTING THEM WEEEEEE*

PS. VYAL IS MORE USEFULL TO HIS TEAM THEN ANYONE WHO BASHED ME, atleast he serves some sort of purpose (dissmount + pixies)

BTW MINI MAGI
THE HOLE FISH THING.....READ THAT BACK TO UR SELF!!!! =P

F

FUZAY BUZAY

now for the sake of being on topic!!!!

field mages:
rls
death junkie
jawbone
prvt

duel mages:
doc/jaw
(need to see em fight)

dexxers:
thunder god / some chick (idk?)

thats off the top of my head i love you all ur sexy!

B

BlackHack

Lol Dp And 82 Just Tried To Raid Us (6:00 Pm Est) And Failed Lol.. So Much For Owning Us Vyal :(

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I too have taken a crutch, and now am a doggie dexer. Its gimpy but fun...

And Fuzz, I know Hoove is in your guild, but he is NO WHERE NEAR the best as a dexer...disarm spam is all he does lolz.

V

Vyal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0&feature=related

PHP:
                 :AMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMA:
               :AMMMMMMMMMHHHHHMMMMMMMMA:
              :AMHMMMMHHMHIHHIMMMHMMMMHHA:
             :AM'MMMMMMHHIHHHIMMMMMIMMHHHH:
             AM:IMMMMMHHIHIHHHIMMHHHHHHHHHH
            AMIIHMMMMMHIHHHIHHIHHHHHHHHHHHH:
            MMIHHMMMMMHHIHHHIHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
           AMMMMMHHHHHHI;;;;;;;IHHHI;;IHHHHH
           MMMMHIIII;":AMMMMA        ,[[, HH
           MMMMHII;  AW"''''         ::   HH
          IHHIHIII;:'' ,GFMF[       [MM[: IH
          AHHIHII;::': ";[P,[  ;;   ::::  IH
         IHHHIHII;;::         :[;:        ;H
         AHHHHHII;;;:: :     : [  :       ;H
         IHHIIHI:[;;;:: ;   ; ; ,  ,      IH
         IHHIIHH:[;;;: ;   ;: ':"::" ';   IH
         IHHIIHI:[;;: ::: ;    ,,,,    '  HH
        :IHHHIHHMMA;:::    [;;""""""[;   AMI
        ;IHHHHIIHMM;: : :   ;;[,,,,[;    HHI
        IIHHMMHHIHHM;::       '"""'     AMHI
        IIHHMMHMHHIIIM;::              AMMHI
        IHHHMMHMHMHHHIHI;::          :AMMMHI
        IHHHMMMMHMMHHHII;;;;::   :,;; MMMHHI
        IHHHMMHHHHMMHHHI;:";;;;;;"    MMMIH'
        ;IHHMMHMMMMHF"HHII            MMMHH
         IHHMMHV;;::    HHII;:      : MMHHI
         IHHMV;;:::      HHII;:   : : MMHI;
         IHMV;;:: :       "HII;:   :: MMI;
        :IHV;::  :          'HI:   :: MM;
        IHV;::  :            HA;:   : "'
        IV;:: :   :          "II;:    ;
       :IH;::  :              III;:    ;
       IH;;:::  :              ;;;I:   ;
       HV;::: :   :            ';;;HI:  '
      ;M;;:::: :                ';;;HI:  '
      MH;;::::           :        ';;HI:  ;
     IM;;;::: :         :[;         ';I"I: ;
     M;;;::: :   :      [;;,:          '  : '
     ;;::::    :       ::''                : ':
    ;;:::   :         :                     ': :
   :;;::  :          ::                       ':'
   ;;::  :  :        :                          '':
  ;;:: :            :                           :;,:
  ;;::  :          ::                           ;[[[,:
:;;::    :        :                            CENSORED
;;:: : :         [::       : :                  CENSORED
;::   :         [;;;:     : :,                   CENSORED
;:: :          :M;;:       : :,[                  CENSORED
;:     :        "[::        : ::[                  ;[' ;[
;:   :           "[:         : ::[                 :'  :'
:: :: :           ",           :::;[              :'  :;
:   ::             ':          : :::;[          ::'  :;
  ::  ;               :          : ::::;[:,,::;;I'   ;;
   ;;:;: : :           :          :::::::: '""' I[[;"'
    ;;;::     :         :          '::::'       ;
     ";;;::  :   :       :
       ;;;::    :   :     :                     ;
        ";;;::: :          :
         ';;;;:::  :   :    ':                  ;
           ';;;;:::           :
             ";;;:::: :        :                ;
               ';;::::  :       :
                 ';;:::          '             ;
                   M;::::  :      ':
                   MMMI;::::        :          ;
                   MMMMMA;:::        :
                  AHHMMMMHA;::::      :       ;
                 :MHHMMMMMMMA;: '     :
                 AHHHMMM;"TTTTL:       :       ;
                AHHHHHHMMLLLLLH ':      :
               :MHHH:::;HHMMMMMA:        :     ;
              :AHHH:::HH;;;;;MMM;:        :
             :MHH;:      ;;;;;MMM:: :      :   ;
            :MH;:  :      ';;;;MMM::     ': ':
           ,H;:             ';;;MMM:::    :':' ;
         ,;: :    :   :       ;;;Y;H::     :
        ,;: : : :              ';;;:;  : : ;  ;
       [;::          :           ;;:;  ; ; ;
      ,;:::   :  :                  ; :; ; ; ;
     ,;;: :  :        :             ; :; ; ;
     [;::  :  :             :        ' ;:;" ;
    ,;::  : :   :      :               ':' ;
    [;: :  :      :       :   :        :
    ;;::  :   :     :    :              : ;
    ';;: : :   : :    :  :    :         :;
     ;:::  ::  : : ::: :: :    :        ;
     ';:: ::: ::::::;: : :   :
      [;::::::::;;:;;::     :            ;
       [[: ::::;;:;;:: :
       ;;;;::::[[;;::     :     :         ;
        ;;;;;:[[[::: :  :  :
         ;;;[[[:: :      :  :    :        ;
          ;:[[::::: ::    :    :
          [[:;::::   :    :  :           ;
           ;[;;;;: ::   :
           ;[;;;:;: :: :  :    :          ;
           ;[;;;;[: :  :    :
           ;[;;;:;: ::                   ;
           ;;[;;;: :  :    :
          :;:[;;::: :                    ;
          ;;:[;::: ::  :   :
          ;::[;;:  :  :    :            ;
          ;:;[;;:  :      :
          ;:[;;:: : :       :          ;
          ;:[;; ::   :   `:
          ;:[;;::  :   :        :     ;
          ';[;;: : :      :
           ;[;;: ::     :      :     ;
           ;[;; : :
           ;[;;: ::  :           :
           ;[;: :::            :    ;
           ;[;;: ::  :        : :
           ;;[;: : :     :  :: ::  ;
           ;:[;::     :    ::  :
           ;:[;:::        ::: :   ;
           ;:[;::  :  :  ::  :
           ;:[;::   :   :   :     ;
          ;;:;[::;:    :    :
          ;;:;[::;::   :   :     ;
          ;;:;[;;;::         ::''
         ;;::[;;;[:: : :    ''  ;
        :;;::[;;[[:: :     ''
        ;;:::[[;[[::       '   ;
       :;:;: [[[;;: :      :  ;
       ;::;: [[[;::           ;
      ;::;: [[;::: :   :      ;
     :;;:::[[[;;: ::         ;
     ;;::;:[[;;; :   : :    ;
     ;;:::;[[;;;  :
     ;;:;:[[;;;:     :     ;
     ;::;:[[;;;: :
     ;:;:;[;;;: : :   :    ;
     ;;::[[;;;:: :
     ';;:[[;;;: :     :    ;
      ;;:[[;;:::   :
      ;;:[[;;::            ;
      ';;[;;:: :
       ;;[;;: :     ::     ;
       ;;[;;;:: :  : :
       ';;[;;::: :  ::     ;
        ;;[;;;: :    :
        ';[;;;::  : ::    ;
         ;[[;;:: :  :
         ;;[;;;:    :     ;
         ;:[[;;::   :
         ;:;[[;: :        ;
         ;::[[;::   :
         ;::[[;: :  :     ;
         ;: ;[;;::
         ;:  [;;:;: :     ;
        :;:  [;;::  :
        ;;: :[;;::        ;
       :;;:: [;::  :
      :;;::::[;: :        ;
      ;;:::  [;: ::
      ';:::::;[;:;: :     ;
        ':::::[: ;::
          ':::[ :[:       ;
             ';: [:  :
             :[: [::       ;
            :;: :;;: :      '-:
            [::; :[;:       :-'
           ;::;: :;;:  :     :
          ';::::;::"[:  :    '
           ':: :  : :' :  :   ;
            ':: : : ::
               ':  : : : :     ;
                 ': ::     :    ;
                   ': : :     :  ;
                     -::   :      ':
                       : ::     :   ''--::
                       ': : :         -:  ':
                         -:: :: :    ': '-'
                           '-::  ': ': ':'
                               ''-''-'''

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0&feature=related

PHP:
                 :AMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMA:
               :AMMMMMMMMMHHHHHMMMMMMMMA:
              :AMHMMMMHHMHIHHIMMMHMMMMHHA:
             :AM'MMMMMMHHIHHHIMMMMMIMMHHHH:
             AM:IMMMMMHHIHIHHHIMMHHHHHHHHHH
            AMIIHMMMMMHIHHHIHHIHHHHHHHHHHHH:
            MMIHHMMMMMHHIHHHIHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
           AMMMMMHHHHHHI;;;;;;;IHHHI;;IHHHHH
           MMMMHIIII;":AMMMMA        ,[[, HH
           MMMMHII;  AW"''''         ::   HH
          IHHIHIII;:'' ,GFMF[       [MM[: IH
          AHHIHII;::': ";[P,[  ;;   ::::  IH
         IHHHIHII;;::         :[;:        ;H
         AHHHHHII;;;:: :     : [  :       ;H
         IHHIIHI:[;;;:: ;   ; ; ,  ,      IH
         IHHIIHH:[;;;: ;   ;: ':"::" ';   IH
         IHHIIHI:[;;: ::: ;    ,,,,    '  HH
        :IHHHIHHMMA;:::    [;;""""""[;   AMI
        ;IHHHHIIHMM;: : :   ;;[,,,,[;    HHI
        IIHHMMHHIHHM;::       '"""'     AMHI
        IIHHMMHMHHIIIM;::              AMMHI
        IHHHMMHMHMHHHIHI;::          :AMMMHI
        IHHHMMMMHMMHHHII;;;;::   :,;; MMMHHI
        IHHHMMHHHHMMHHHI;:";;;;;;"    MMMIH'
        ;IHHMMHMMMMHF"HHII            MMMHH
         IHHMMHV;;::    HHII;:      : MMHHI
         IHHMV;;:::      HHII;:   : : MMHI;
         IHMV;;:: :       "HII;:   :: MMI;
        :IHV;::  :          'HI:   :: MM;
        IHV;::  :            HA;:   : "'
        IV;:: :   :          "II;:    ;
       :IH;::  :              III;:    ;
       IH;;:::  :              ;;;I:   ;
       HV;::: :   :            ';;;HI:  '
      ;M;;:::: :                ';;;HI:  '
      MH;;::::           :        ';;HI:  ;
     IM;;;::: :         :[;         ';I"I: ;
     M;;;::: :   :      [;;,:          '  : '
     ;;::::    :       ::''                : ':
    ;;:::   :         :                     ': :
   :;;::  :          ::                       ':'
   ;;::  :  :        :                          '':
  ;;:: :            :                           :;,:
  ;;::  :          ::                           ;[[[,:
:;;::    :        :                            CENSORED
;;:: : :         [::       : :                  CENSORED
;::   :         [;;;:     : :,                   CENSORED
;:: :          :M;;:       : :,[                  CENSORED
;:     :        "[::        : ::[                  ;[' ;[
;:   :           "[:         : ::[                 :'  :'
:: :: :           ",           :::;[              :'  :;
:   ::             ':          : :::;[          ::'  :;
  ::  ;               :          : ::::;[:,,::;;I'   ;;
   ;;:;: : :           :          :::::::: '""' I[[;"'
    ;;;::     :         :          '::::'       ;
     ";;;::  :   :       :
       ;;;::    :   :     :                     ;
        ";;;::: :          :
         ';;;;:::  :   :    ':                  ;
           ';;;;:::           :
             ";;;:::: :        :                ;
               ';;::::  :       :
                 ';;:::          '             ;
                   M;::::  :      ':
                   MMMI;::::        :          ;
                   MMMMMA;:::        :
                  AHHMMMMHA;::::      :       ;
                 :MHHMMMMMMMA;: '     :
                 AHHHMMM;"TTTTL:       :       ;
                AHHHHHHMMLLLLLH ':      :
               :MHHH:::;HHMMMMMA:        :     ;
              :AHHH:::HH;;;;;MMM;:        :
             :MHH;:      ;;;;;MMM:: :      :   ;
            :MH;:  :      ';;;;MMM::     ': ':
           ,H;:             ';;;MMM:::    :':' ;
         ,;: :    :   :       ;;;Y;H::     :
        ,;: : : :              ';;;:;  : : ;  ;
       [;::          :           ;;:;  ; ; ;
      ,;:::   :  :                  ; :; ; ; ;
     ,;;: :  :        :             ; :; ; ;
     [;::  :  :             :        ' ;:;" ;
    ,;::  : :   :      :               ':' ;
    [;: :  :      :       :   :        :
    ;;::  :   :     :    :              : ;
    ';;: : :   : :    :  :    :         :;
     ;:::  ::  : : ::: :: :    :        ;
     ';:: ::: ::::::;: : :   :
      [;::::::::;;:;;::     :            ;
       [[: ::::;;:;;:: :
       ;;;;::::[[;;::     :     :         ;
        ;;;;;:[[[::: :  :  :
         ;;;[[[:: :      :  :    :        ;
          ;:[[::::: ::    :    :
          [[:;::::   :    :  :           ;
           ;[;;;;: ::   :
           ;[;;;:;: :: :  :    :          ;
           ;[;;;;[: :  :    :
           ;[;;;:;: ::                   ;
           ;;[;;;: :  :    :
          :;:[;;::: :                    ;
          ;;:[;::: ::  :   :
          ;::[;;:  :  :    :            ;
          ;:;[;;:  :      :
          ;:[;;:: : :       :          ;
          ;:[;; ::   :   `:
          ;:[;;::  :   :        :     ;
          ';[;;: : :      :
           ;[;;: ::     :      :     ;
           ;[;; : :
           ;[;;: ::  :           :
           ;[;: :::            :    ;
           ;[;;: ::  :        : :
           ;;[;: : :     :  :: ::  ;
           ;:[;::     :    ::  :
           ;:[;:::        ::: :   ;
           ;:[;::  :  :  ::  :
           ;:[;::   :   :   :     ;
          ;;:;[::;:    :    :
          ;;:;[::;::   :   :     ;
          ;;:;[;;;::         ::''
         ;;::[;;;[:: : :    ''  ;
        :;;::[;;[[:: :     ''
        ;;:::[[;[[::       '   ;
       :;:;: [[[;;: :      :  ;
       ;::;: [[[;::           ;
      ;::;: [[;::: :   :      ;
     :;;:::[[[;;: ::         ;
     ;;::;:[[;;; :   : :    ;
     ;;:::;[[;;;  :
     ;;:;:[[;;;:     :     ;
     ;::;:[[;;;: :
     ;:;:;[;;;: : :   :    ;
     ;;::[[;;;:: :
     ';;:[[;;;: :     :    ;
      ;;:[[;;:::   :
      ;;:[[;;::            ;
      ';;[;;:: :
       ;;[;;: :     ::     ;
       ;;[;;;:: :  : :
       ';;[;;::: :  ::     ;
        ;;[;;;: :    :
        ';[;;;::  : ::    ;
         ;[[;;:: :  :
         ;;[;;;:    :     ;
         ;:[[;;::   :
         ;:;[[;: :        ;
         ;::[[;::   :
         ;::[[;: :  :     ;
         ;: ;[;;::
         ;:  [;;:;: :     ;
        :;:  [;;::  :
        ;;: :[;;::        ;
       :;;:: [;::  :
      :;;::::[;: :        ;
      ;;:::  [;: ::
      ';:::::;[;:;: :     ;
        ':::::[: ;::
          ':::[ :[:       ;
             ';: [:  :
             :[: [::       ;
            :;: :;;: :      '-:
            [::; :[;:       :-'
           ;::;: :;;:  :     :
          ';::::;::"[:  :    '
           ':: :  : :' :  :   ;
            ':: : : ::
               ':  : : : :     ;
                 ': ::     :    ;
                   ': : :     :  ;
                     -::   :      ':
                       : ::     :   ''--::
                       ': : :         -:  ':
                         -:: :: :    ': '-'
                           '-::  ': ': ':'
                               ''-''-'''
O.M.G. You Need Serious Help.

D

DebconLady

That is like the 5th time I have seen that Video from Peeps posting it. What's with that?

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL, that despise fight was so funny!

Atleast there is an allaince on the shard that can finally kill us 3 vs 10+. (!O!/BNA, being the 3)

Don't worry though, we might have a few people here soon.:grouphug:

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL, that despise fight was so funny!

Atleast there is an allaince on the shard that can finally kill us 3 vs 10+. (!O!/BNA, being the 3)

Don't worry though, we might have a few people here soon.:grouphug:
lmfao... ive never seen so many trash talkers on a single server, and some of the worst pvpers in this game.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Half in your guild/alliance with uocd though.:sad3:

I trash talk you kids to get ya going. It works too!

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Half in your guild/alliance with uocd though.:sad3:

I trash talk you kids to get ya going. It works too!

no your wrong there.. we have one person in our guild that does this. Southern Pride, thats it. oh and yes we have a new alliance now with uocd :/sucks for you guys now:sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not really...

I mean we kill uocd in seconds, and we've been fighting you guys already. Now you're just going to be on the same screen! Should make it easier, atleast to find ya, muahaha.

P

Private Donuts

thats off the top of my head i love you all ur sexy![/QUOTE]
aw you so sexy too ;>

F

FUZAY BUZAY

hoove's a good pure dexxer, as good as pure dexxers can get......

gimpy but fun? man anything thats semi decent nowa days is gimpy....becouse u got se/ml but its all capped......soooooo u got
ppl running around with 150 hp all 70's corpse proof with hit lower d proof dci
50 ep speed hacks and medic scripts and more....AND PPL pancake ABOUT USING GIMPLATES?!?!!??!?!

i do not! give a ****!

btw vote doomer a usless chit talker

btw....prvt i like you and ur guild, but bna/!o! does not **** talk inless ppl deserve it and....we may not be OMG AMAZING but we have the best or equivalent to the best (ON LEGENDS) i wld NOT say that about any other server btw.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
gimpy but fun? man anything thats semi decent nowa days is gimpy....becouse u got se/ml but its all capped......soooooo u got
ppl running around with 150 hp all 70's corpse proof with hit lower d proof dci
50 ep speed hacks and medic scripts and more....AND PPL pancake ABOUT USING GIMPLATES?!?!!??!?!QUOTE]

:thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:
sounds like.... ME!!!!

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
btw....prvt i like you and ur guild, but bna/!o! does not **** talk inless ppl deserve it and....we may not be OMG AMAZING but we have the best or equivalent to the best (ON LEGENDS) i wld NOT say that about any other server btw.

only guild we have a problem with is 82, they have the BUGGEST trash talkers in this damn game and CANNOT back it up...

D

DaCyclone

So i was in luna and i see this trammy talking to this other trammy about TMC(not sure) doing oaks for 82' since 82 trades them +25's for the skull.

Then when we (E*F) we failed to raid 82'.. Sadly but good job 82.

Afew mins later i was fighting Rasta out side of destard.. He failed and died 1 v 1 to the worst mage. ROFL!

Status
Not open for further replies.