• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Legends PvP thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sorna

This is the PvP thread for Legends. If you would like to challenge another player this is the thread. If you would like to discuss PvP engagements this is the thread. This thread is intended to be less moderated then the rest of the Legends Forum. Less moderated does not mean un-moderated. Please try and keep this thread about In-Game PvP and not let it drift to RL.

A few things that should not be in this thread:

Personal Attacks
Real Life attacks
Name Calling
Profanity
No accusing others of using Hacks or Exploits

If you do not PvP this thread is not for you.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since Sorna...like a :dunce:, locked the other thread for no reason other than....to use "her" pvp thread, I'll have to repost this here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fun time!

List who you think the top mages, and dexxer are. Then the same goes for the worst! Now I'm not talking about dueling, I'm talking about field fighters(The guys that actually win fights). I'm not going to really put a number on how many you can list....but lets try and keep it under ten!

There's just three rules.

1. Don't list yourself.

2. Don't make this thread PERSONAL.

3. No listing old players.....who no longer play, or arn't on the shard.

Top Mages(in no order)
-Jawbone (Extremely fast killer)
-Deadly Sin (can survive the ganks, while dropping em too.)
-Death Junkie (Great cross healer, knows when and where to lay fields, summon deamons so on and so forth)

Top Dexxers
-Kurt Gambino (Now i know he's a tamer dog template....but he's the best at it on the shard)
-Moment of truth (dangit static)
-Envy- dang necro dexxy.

IMO dexxers are really uselss in fights....But i had to list some.

Ok, now for the worst!

Worst Mages
-Choasflame (he tries...but falls short)
-Greyheart (eh, i dunno, just not good)
-Southern Pride(Running/GZ is not skill)
-Nystul(eh....)
-Beldin (eh....)
-Faith(sorry:twak:)

Worst Dexxers
-Amon (you have no use)
-Yorlig Rensrik(hehe I'm ur daddy)
-Vyal D'Nyal( the name says it all!...I keed I keed)
-Stealtha Dave
-Luipa(dismount run!)
-Cara mord sith/kyla(you think ur good....but ur not, muahaha!)

Okie Dokie, You've seen my list, Now make your own!:next:

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Weve tried these before...always get outta hand...but here are my tops in no particular order...

Mage
1. Jawbone
2. Remedy
3. Edwin
4. RL's

Dexer
1. Envy. Hes a beast.
2. Moment of truth.
3. DJ
4. *shrugs*

Worst Mage
1. Art of War....lolwaffles.
2. Southern Pride
3. Anyone who fights out of a house..

Worst Dexers
1. Avenger
2. whole guild of AK47.
3. Anyone who uses archers as their main, then talks trash when they kill in a gank.
4. Kurt Gambino. He uses a dog, and on his reg dexers hes trashy. Did i mention he relies on that damned dog. Its a friggen Crutch

P

Pariah_KoV

Best Mages:
Deadly Sin
Allen (sesshomaru)
Jawbone (pretty damn good, connection is always a plus:p).

Best Dexers:
Envy
War (maybe the only archer I respect)
Doomer

Worse Mages:
Antigonus (run...run....run....run....run....run....run....run....run....to keep this post short I'll stop saying run....run....run...run....run....run.....)
Art of War
Chaosflame (uocd mages a whole really)
Freak Out

Worse Dexers:
Venomous Vixen
AK47 (naimly kumar and the deuce)
Generally anyone who feels the need to disarm more then three times in a fight.
All UOCD's Stealth Archers...
Kurt Gambino (anyone who uses a dog and brags that much about being "godly" deserves to be in the trash. Lance Alot was a better dog dexer, atleast he didn't use the dog as quite of a crutch.)

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I would like to add Pariah to one of the best dexers list too. I totally forgot bout him. And war is a great archer, for an archer.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
-Jawbone
-Deadly Sin
-Death Junkie

and who are these guys? what characters (names) do they play?

just curious cause i havnt found a mage who gives me a challenge since ive been here and would like to meet these guys and/or know if i already have.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's thier chars name...

If you don't make it away from the gate often, or play funky hours, you most likely wont see them.

Please tell me you're not a blue!

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
in fact sir, out of 15 chars they got in the guild ONE is red.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow i didnt realize there was a rule that said you had to be a red to pvp? and be a red to know how to pvp?.. also just an fyi this *blue* character like the rest of the members are new characters that got made on this shard.. like most ef our shard is gl and all of my characters there are red. thanks

so find another way to talk sh^t.. dont start crying:sad3:

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's thier chars name...

If you don't make it away from the gate often, or play funky hours, you most likely wont see them.

Please tell me you're not a blue!
well most of us are on 24/7 cause we have no lives. also we rarely do yew ( house hiding is lame and those that have pvpd with us know we dont hug the gzone), we mostly chain spawns all day.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well most of us are on 24/7 cause we have no lives. also we rarely do yew ( house hiding is lame and those that have pvpd with us know we dont hug the gzone), we mostly chain spawns all day.

the only E*F that don't hug the GZ are Agent orange and Private donuts. The rest run out just long enough for you to flag them....then they run out and strangle....run back, run out corpse.....run out curse....run back to GZ. Really a waiste.

You guys might chain despise in the day, when no one is on. So far I've been to three despise raids against E*F. two of the three just Fuz/Scribb/and myself took down four E*F easily and got the scrolls.

On the third raid Fuz(kurt) and I did not get to the spawn in time and had to jump the star room right after you guys. Now we did die...but killed three out of five E*F.( 5 necros....vs 1 necro and a tamer dog IN A CHOKE POINT....none of u should have died.)

Also, any raid we've had that's open field E*F has stood no chance. Such as island lastnight, Ice west the other day....

Heck lastnight one E*F was asking for a duel. So they open up a gate saying its the dueling location. When i went through it was e-fielded, and three people dumping on me. Why don't u ask your guild how that went? Yeah they managed to kill me once(how can someone survive with a poison field...efielded and three people dumping for 20 seconds...really?). then fuz,Jawbone, and big lab came in and rezzed me up. So this gave us the # advantage by one...yeah, we rocked em hard core.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just realized you're Uther....Um ur bad. You're the one i was talking about who hides in GZ runs out for someone to flag...then fights from inside GZ so the red cannot fight back.

You're kinda.....:lame:

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
so find another way to talk sh^t.. dont start crying
Im not, I cuold care less actually. I hear your brining over people from GL to run our shard. Thats cute. But not gonna happen. But, I cant wait for the fights.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the only E*F that don't hug the GZ are Agent orange and Private donuts. The rest run out just long enough for you to flag them....then they run out and strangle....run back, run out corpse.....run out curse....run back to GZ. Really a waiste.

You guys might chain despise in the day, when no one is on. So far I've been to three despise raids against E*F. two of the three just Fuz/Scribb/and myself took down four E*F easily and got the scrolls.

On the third raid Fuz(kurt) and I did not get to the spawn in time and had to jump the star room right after you guys. Now we did die...but killed three out of five E*F.( 5 necros....vs 1 necro and a tamer dog IN A CHOKE POINT....none of u should have died.)

Also, any raid we've had that's open field E*F has stood no chance. Such as island lastnight, Ice west the other day....

Heck lastnight one E*F was asking for a duel. So they open up a gate saying its the dueling location. When i went through it was e-fielded, and three people dumping on me. Why don't u ask your guild how that went? Yeah they managed to kill me once(how can someone survive with a poison field...efielded and three people dumping for 20 seconds...really?). then fuz,Jawbone, and big lab came in and rezzed me up. So this gave us the # advantage by one...yeah, we rocked em hard core.
you type to much :(

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just realized you're Uther....Um ur bad. You're the one i was talking about who hides in GZ runs out for someone to flag...then fights from inside GZ so the red cannot fight back.

You're kinda.....:lame:
heh ill 1v1 anyone anyday and i do not hug the gzone only time i do is when theres 8+reds calling me a nub cause once i come out yall gank me... sorry but dont get mad that i roll you guys 1v1 and ill start taking pics with my journal so you cant claim gank or gwack :(:owned:

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Luckily, you wont ever get a pic of killing me 1 v 1, muahaha!

I have to give E*F some props though. Lastnight at the Harry fight DJ/Fuz/and I worked with three E*F to kill what 15+ 82/alliance? Not only did we kill them once....but we killed them all atleast four times. I ended up loggin though, so i dunno what the end result looked like. I'm sure 82 finally got control over it with their #'s.

Was really funny watching Frisky dingo, and Happy camper(aka Doomer) talk mad **** as ghosts!:eek:snap:

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Luckily, you wont ever get a pic of killing me 1 v 1, muahaha!

I have to give E*F some props though. Lastnight at the Harry fight DJ/Fuz/and I worked with three E*F to kill what 15+ 82/alliance? Not only did we kill them once....but we killed them all atleast four times. I ended up loggin though, so i dunno what the end result looked like. I'm sure 82 finally got control over it with their #'s.

Was really funny watching Frisky dingo, and Happy camper(aka Doomer) talk mad **** as ghosts!:eek:snap:

yeah i wasnt there but i came late last night (4 1/2 hours into the harry LMFAO) and they still was guarding it.. dunno what time they finished but that was along ass time as is.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
we chained despise waiting for us to get *owned* as yall say.. we did two working on third right now... 8:25pm estrn isnt this prime time? or more excuses?

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so 82 decided to come raid us.. we had 5 people they had over 9 82 members.. and failed SEVERAL times pushing our bridges.. they finally got in:thumbup1: but we got resd before coon droped and got all the scrolls.. so good job but you failed :sad2:

S

Southern Pride

Well atleast GZ keeps me alive when yall gank.. maybe u should start useing it because half the time yall dont even make it back to your house befor u fall..

;[

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't house hide, and I'm sure everyone on the shard will attest to that.

As for not raiding, well I didn't make it online last night. Otherwise !O!/BNA would have raided. Not saying they don't raid without me, just they did not scout last night, where i do right when i log in.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't house hide, and I'm sure everyone on the shard will attest to that.

As for not raiding, well I didn't make it online last night. Otherwise !O!/BNA would have raided. Not saying they don't raid without me, just they did not scout last night, where i do right when i log in.
we know bna will fight.. most of yall anyways, but this was towards six cause six/dp/82 said they had our guild on lock as far as spawning goes lololol:thumbup1:

P

Private Donuts

LoL :p We do got your guild on lock :)

:thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

Now Now i think its time Donuts gets put into play on this forum! ::thumbup1: I must say lockdown? hehe thats kinda funny bc today when E*F was doing depise you came in and i threw a wall behind you before you got off the bridge and withered you to death :stretcher:(wheres the rest of $ix?) Not shortly after you come back and die again... whats the point of this? I dont believe its a lockdown... lol..:thumbup1:

S

Southern Pride

come on allen u say i am so pathetic but yet you turn down a duel when i asked u and then ran and jumped on your archer just to kill me..... come on dude forreal if i suck so bad and u think u r SOOOOO good then why not duel me or r u scard ;[

yeah we ganked u after i asked u only because u said NO to a duel and plus if we duel in your house how r guildes going to gank honestly.. dont access them u will not have that problem.. i thinkg u r scard :sad3:

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now that despise fight a few mins ago was ****ing insane!

I think it's safe to say the one !O! and two BNA rocked EVERYONE! and i do mean EVERYONE!

hehe E*F you guys can thank us for that spawn since we turned our full attention over to the 82 alliance! not saying you guys would not have won it anyways....but we made it so u had to do almost nothing at the end.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now that despise fight a few mins ago was ****ing insane!

I think it's safe to say the one !O! and two BNA rocked EVERYONE! and i do mean EVERYONE!

hehe E*F you guys can thank us for that spawn since we turned our full attention over to the 82 alliance! not saying you guys would not have won it anyways....but we made it so u had to do almost nothing at the end.

idk i couldnt join in my suit is missing pieces coming from atl in a few hours :(.
but good job to my guys either way highly outnumberd period and still made out with the scrolls.

besides kurt is my dirty lover inrl time to come out!!

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
even though you guys spew non stop **** talking im glad your here.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
idk i couldnt join in my suit is missing pieces coming from atl in a few hours :(.
but good job to my guys either way highly outnumberd period and still made out with the scrolls.

besides kurt is my dirty lover inrl time to come out!!

TBH the E*F/whatever guild ravas and two others were in +the one uocd had about the same #'s as the 82 allaince, and I'm saying that from my view point....since i did get to fight both allainces.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i can tell u if something ever goes wrong with ef(hopefully not) bna would be the only other guild i would consider joining :thumbup1:

P

Private Donuts

Best Mages --

Doctor Disfigure -- One of the best duelists i've fought // seen in a long time.
Kashasous
Deadly Sin (She honestly scares me LOL.. i see her im like guys get the bola roflsauce)

Best Dexxer --

Some Chick
Kurt Gambino -- Dogs Hurt really effin bad :[
Envy -- Major Strangle spammer but i just cant get her dead.

Worst Mages

Consumed
Darius
Riddick -- Absolute gross

Worst Dexxers

Oak Tree
Treestilian
Necropolios -- LOL as i said go to TMC or KOT or something.

Dun Dun Dun

:popcorn: Hope you guys enjoy mah list. :popcorn:

S

Southern Pride

(Best Mages)
Doctor Disfigure - Best i'v ever seen.:owned:
Kashasous - Really good... his timing is almost the best.
Deadly Sin - Never really 1v1 her tho.

(Best Dexxer)
Kurt Gambino - That dog is mean.. ;[ :stretcher:
Beastrix Kiddo - Took 3 people about 5 mins to kill him when he was off mount.
Xander Craws - Pathetic mage but a hell of a archer.:gee:

(Worst Mages)
Allen - Been trying to get a duel out of him for a week. :sad3:
Max - Come on he would duel me either ;[
Darius

(Worst Dexxer)
Oak Tree
Treestilian
Necropolios - I agree with donuts join a trammy guild.. :sad3:

:):):):):):):):):)

But come on people say i am the worst mage but yet howcome i havn't got any duels from any of those who say that...

:thumbup1:

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree, doctor disfigure is probably the best dueler on the shard (pinging 5 does not hurt either). But when it comes to the field, he falls short of great IMO.

Deadly sin is a guy too i believe! He's a beast on the field!!! I'd tap that.....If omni would let me get at it:smooch

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
(Best Mages)
Kashous- hands down the best mage on this *server*

Uther Pendragon- yes i put myself because all **** talking aside i havnt found a mage who can kill me in a 1v1(as in no pots, ganks, pets, bolas, blood oaths even with these most mages still cant get me :sad2:).

Black Hack, Southern Pride, & Donuts- I would even go as far as to put these guys over myself and kashous, because these guys are seriously good mages, and you have to consider the fact that these guys are not even 110's in there skills and run some of the worst mage suits ive seen lmfao..

(Best Dexxer)
Beastrix Kiddo - best melee dexxer on this server.
Xander Craws - best archer on this server.
Kurt Gambino- best tamer/dexxer on this server. not the best because he needs a pet.(not saying he isnt good on a pure dexxer).

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree, doctor disfigure is probably the best dueler on the shard (pinging 5 does not hurt either). But when it comes to the field, he falls short of great IMO.

Deadly sin is a guy too i believe! He's a beast on the field!!! I'd tap that.....If omni would let me get at it:smooch
i dont think doctor is, but im talking an all around mage. *says best mage* so fields, dueling, xhealing, everything is what im going by. if your a great duelest ,great for you.. but 99.9% of these fights we do are field fights, so a good duelest doesnt mean ****..

B

BlackHack

Hello. You may or may not have heard of E*F.

E*F, Started by A Black Hack, Southern Pride, and Private Donuts, was created for the very few people that can pvp in small numbers.

I would like to know what you think about this guild.

I am the GM of E*F.
Private Donuts is also a GM as far as I'm concerned, as well as Southern.

What do you think of Me?
What do you think of Southern?
What do you think of Donuts?

History:

We (Me, Donuts, and Southern) came from Great Lakes.
We brought quite a few people from GL to Legends. We came to Legends becuase it's all of our home shards. I guess you can call us "home sick." We came with Necrogoots (Beatrix Kiddo), Eric Cartman, A Cyclone, and Boxus (not on shard yet).
--------------------------------------------------------------------
A few more are yet to come from GL to the wonderful world of Legends. ^^

I just thought I would leave you some background info on us.

History on Legends:

Allied with $ix/AK47, Which was probably the worst mistake. We allied with $ix, becuase pretty much we wanted them as meat shields ^^. (They have huge numbers). However. it was complicated. They tell us that 82' (The Dynasty), is KOS [Kill on Sight]. So we kill one of their members, Sessahamaru or however you spell it. Also known as Allen?. He dies. We take about 17 greater refreashes?. Apperently, he was in vent wiht us at the time, and we didn't know. He comes up to us. and says *inappropriate* things. And then Max McGee (As I call him Chicken ****) :], comes up to us and bans us from $ix Vent. So, we go into Luna/Umbra/fire/despise/yew and kill EVERY $IX and thier alliance about 3-4 times over and over. They all died.

About 3 days ago, I talked to Antigonous *Gasp a UOCD!* and talked to him about allying with UOCD, they were all cool. However, their GM thinks that our guild is full of Hackers/Scammers? So they declined about 4 hours ago. We wanted to ally with UOCD because we have all of Legends on us, with no allys.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

What we think about:

!O!/!OF!: Cool at times, will ally against $ix/82'
BNA/BNAE: Same as OF.
$ix: HORRIBLE. NONE of them can pvp, not even worth fighting them.
82': SOME decent pvpers, not many. Doctor Disfigure, I have mad respect for, and probably is the best in 82. (FULL OF GIMPS!)
*DP*: LOL A TOTAL JOKE
UOCD/CDF: Cool with, won't attack eachother.
^X^: Total no name guild, just get ran over, not worth fighting.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

S

Shiloh

Replying here cause the other thread was locked

The UOCD GM never accused anyone of hacking..

I know

Im the GM

:)

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Replying here cause the other thread was locked

The UOCD GM never accused anyone of hacking..

I know

Im the GM

:)
anti told me that the council turned down the alliance in a vote.. nothing bad was said and ive never heard uocd talk any kind of **** towards us honestly. i just figured it would be a good idea since we always work with each other anyways..

Status
Not open for further replies.