[Auction] Legendary Leather Leggings *updated*

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Naxatilor Feluka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 7, 2010
http://i40.***********/2mdgc4l.png
100 M to open. Ends 1/4 @ 2Pm. [Atlantic Shard]

Last edited:

ShameFarmer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Nov 29, 2013
All I know is that there is a pair of leggings that are being sold. I don't see where it's located, end time of auction, if it's an auction, what you want, or anything? Let's organize auctions better :/

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 17, 2007
6m (if on Atlantic)

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008
All I know is that there is a pair of leggings that are being sold. I don't see where it's located, end time of auction, if it's an auction, what you want, or anything? Let's organize auctions better :/

I only see "Selling Armor" as the thread tag.... NOT "Auction".. I guess maybe he's simply selling it and he doesn't have a start price or end time etc....?

ShameFarmer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Nov 29, 2013
I only see "Selling Armor" as the thread tag.... NOT "Auction".. I guess maybe he's simply selling it and he doesn't have a start price or end time etc....?
Well then let's organize "sellings" more. No one even knows what shard it's located on.

Reactions: DJAd

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
May 23, 2003
I'm still trying to figure out what the main selling point this item has. Like how would you use it in a suit and so on.

Naxatilor Feluka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 7, 2010
The original post was to see if there was interest. Changed to an auction. Ends 1/4 at 2Pm. 100M to open. May the force be with you.