• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

LD guild

• Thread starter shadow strike
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shadow strike

You last visited: 07-22-2005

OMFG!!!
lol

Ok quick question

Anyone from old LD guild still playing on Legend ?

L

lady_pearl

Well mr. smarty pants my name is obviously not lady pearl on legends. So that might not be his Character name either ?? :sad4:

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So....truth comes out. You went to legends to talk smack after getting laughed off Atlantic. Good for you...
I'm still very much on ATL. My in game play time has been cut severely due to the long commute to Manhattan every day.

S

shadow strike

my toon name :
undertaker Ld
Angel ld

Used to play with:
Pug
Dynamite
Rev
Calamity

S

shadow strike

I remember ya. We used to **** talk each other a lot!

How's it going man?
:)
Im fine
THe ******* talk used to be part of the pvp :)
But hey ill comeback for a month and im sure that after 4 years away i will still pwn your sorry ass ! :) hooo damn im so bad at trolling lol

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:)
Im fine
THe ******* talk used to be part of the pvp :)
But hey ill comeback for a month and im sure that after 4 years away i will still pwn your sorry ass ! :) hooo damn im so bad at trolling lol

I'm not really playing atm either. Soon to be hopefully...

YET, even if I'm not playing and you are, the simple mention of my name will cause you to take a dirt nap. :eek:snap:

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was trying to look through all my old screen shots to find ya. I beleive you even used to be in AE for awhile. I was in C|D around that time. The only screen shots I could find was of a 2 v 2. Zoraster(back when he and I used to be cool) and I vs you and Dead Meat.

lol I remember I sucked on that char, but it was a gimp wanding necro mage. Yup people, the first mage I ever played was a wander! muahaha

S

shadow strike

so nice to see me take the dirt nap lol

but to be honest the more i read the more i see word : super dragon( WTF is this) and the usual archer gimp moving shot and Angel wont be able to make it again those template

S

shadow strike

wtf did appen to magincia i recall with no macro set and no spell out to just find my self chase by 20 billion soul and die

Deltadawn

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i remember u undertaker this is mightyquinn always hung with rev and them and omnicron i no u goin to comment so hi lets be civil

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wtf did appen to magincia i recall with no macro set and no spell out to just find my self chase by 20 billion soul and die
there should be a warning sign for anyone that hasn't logged in for a year or more.... Do Not Go To Magencia!

the town was destroyed, flattened, some time ago and we all got to take bits of it home... what is left is the tortured souls of the citizens that once lived there, and they're none too happy about what we did to their home

S

shadow strike

there should be a warning sign for anyone that hasn't logged in for a year or more.... Do Not Go To Magencia!

the town was destroyed, flattened, some time ago and we all got to take bits of it home... what is left is the tortured souls of the citizens that once lived there, and they're none too happy about what we did to their home
AGREE !!!
lesson learned dont mess recalling anywhere until your macro and spell all set up :)

Hi Quinn how are you ? Do you have any news from Rev?

hmmm and who is omnicron im sorry but i dont remember him

few name i do remember (outside ld )are

Easy E (how to forget it lol )
Reno
Trace
Pooty
Rls
MTB (maninthebox not sure to spell it right)

And a big thx to the BDAF guild or something like this i guess they had pity of me at yew not attacking the poor Necro who was wandering around tryng to learn Key again lol

DGgnome

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Spits out coffe at the mention of WoW*

Wasted three years leveling up and raiding in WoW..in the end it's not worth the time or money spent, just makes you sit on the comp and waste time you could be out there living it up! Thank god I found UO :gee:

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*Spits out coffe at the mention of WoW*

Wasted three years leveling up and raiding in WoW..in the end it's not worth the time or money spent, just makes you sit on the comp and waste time you could be out there living it up! Thank god I found UO :gee:
ROFL

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Im one of the many guys who used to beat your face in...and laugh at you. I usually beat you so quick that you didnt catch my name on screen and just saw the wall of text that read...."lololololoolololololololololololololololololololololol''

S

shadow strike

Im one of the many guys who used to beat your face in...and laugh at you. I usually beat you so quick that you didnt catch my name on screen and just saw the wall of text that read...."lololololoolololololololololololololololololololololol''
I really doubt that
Not to bash you but i do know and remember player who used to be better then me and for sure your not one of them

Unless your ingame name was:
Calamity
Zoraster
Pug
Dyno
Trace
Easy E ( on his Necro mage he was good ) but damn he did suck on archer
And one archer i cant remember name at yew gate

I do admit i had a very hard time to be competitive on Angel and DocHolliday but Undertaker ( archer) i used to pwn mostly anyone i wanted

Atm i went to yew gate on Angel to figure out targeting system (actually dosent work for me ) and my stats are kind of mess up (working to fix it)

Also i give prop to (i guess) best legend mage who capable to kill a swampie

Again Omnicron im sorry i dont remember you i think your leetness did blind me to a point that i have no 'souvenir' maybe few screeny could help

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Then your ********. Only people on your list better than me, Calamity and Pug. I used to spank Trace(he was my homie too) Dyno wouldnt win one v one agasint me and had to paragank me...Zoraster, trash....Easy E on any char got pwned...

and your characters were garbage....pure and simple. I hope you enjoy your return to uo!

:popcorn:

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A slight retraction...Dyno was a decent dueler, and in duels he would beat me...in the field...he was no bueno...hed run and :sad2:

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Eh' everyone except Cal on that list became trash pvpers.

ALTHOUGH back when undertaker played, I would have also considered them decent pvpers, and better than me at the time.

Pug- has been horrible ever since the wands were nerfed. I mean god awful.
Zoraster- lol, there was a time he was so bad, that he denied he was even playing the necro mage Antiginus(sp).
Dyno-tard(hehe)-He just became a giant mouth, with zero skill.
Trace- Honestly, I never considered him good. But people used to tell me "WAY back when he was..."
Easy E- I don't have anything Negative about him really.

But, they all had their era when they were good. And dang it, Cal still is good!

On another note, I'm playing again too! I'm on ATL right now trying to farm up some of the new ingredients for imbuing. Once I get a sick suit together I'm heading back to Legends, just to dirt nap a few people. Hopefully the rest of !O! will become active again, and we can WTFpawndizzle Legends again. I ran to the gate on a newb char a few days ago, and warned X/BNA that !O! will be back to stat them.

S

shadow strike

Omnicron maybe it would help if you could light me up with your ingame Name toon

Maybe i should just ignore your post trolling about how good you were/are and how you used to pwn face
In my own opinion you just look like a poser ,one of the many board trash pvper you are pretty much a Reno jr

RL'S most my toon are actualy on Great Lake the only one left on Legend is Angel
You can see me messing around Yew trash gate naked trying to figure out macro and new targeting crap system

i miss the old school select next target

On a side Note the pvp is not about 1v1 fyi and if you did consider Pug a badie on his doggie then you kind of ****** because you couldnt kill him
As for Dyno he is one of the best team player i remember
Back to 2004-2005 the LD guild was owning Legend (fellucca on lockdown prime time ) and we were not having Legend best pvper all in the guild but the LD member knew how to play together a fact that other guild on realm never did learn
Exept for the SX/V.I.P comming on Legend name me 1 guild that could compete with LD (prime time) in 2004/2005

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Omnicron maybe it would help if you could light me up with your ingame Name toon

Maybe i should just ignore your post trolling about how good you were/are and how you used to pwn face
In my own opinion you just look like a poser ,one of the many board trash pvper you are pretty much a Reno jr

RL'S most my toon are actualy on Great Lake the only one left on Legend is Angel
You can see me messing around Yew trash gate naked trying to figure out macro and new targeting crap system

i miss the old school select next target

On a side Note the pvp is not about 1v1 fyi and if you did consider Pug a badie on his doggie then you kind of ****** because you couldnt kill him
As for Dyno he is one of the best team player i remember
Back to 2004-2005 the LD guild was owning Legend (fellucca on lockdown prime time ) and we were not having Legend best pvper all in the guild but the LD member knew how to play together a fact that other guild on realm never did learn
Exept for the SX/V.I.P comming on Legend name me 1 guild that could compete with LD (prime time) in 2004/2005

Eh, when I last played Pug played a char with 0 resist, and had 4 people always cross healing him, and would still die. he'd never even attempt to 1 v 1. BUT, it's been a long while since I fought him or LD. Maybe he's back on his game.

As for naming one guild that did DOMINATE LD durring that time period would be Crew. Crew was fighting of LD and AE at about every spawn and harry, but they all quit soon after for WOW.

I'll admit, before i quit when Pug was online LD was a much better fighting force. He's their caller, and not a bad one at that. When Pug wasn't online, they were horrible. They would break off targets, fall for wall tricks...just get picked off.

Don't get me wrong man, there was a time when LD was the guild to beat on the shard. I think those days are long past though. I'll soon see first hand maybe this coming weekend.

Cash

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FACT:
L*D has never been good....
the word "zerg" comes to mind

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I pwnd all....especially that cash guy!!! But it was fun fighting LD as Crew (one of my favorite times in UO)...theyd have to call in AK to save em back then...then it would be like 20 vs 5 and almost a fair fight.

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh and dynotard being one of the best team players ever lolzzz....I remeber killing him and a bunch of LD over and over bymyself in Depise hearing him cry in vent, was priceless. And when they finally got me and he started to type **** to me in game was even funnier. Especially when i asked him in vent why he was crying if i was so bad lol. Ahh the days of griefing LD...

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I pwnd all....especially that cash guy!!! But it was fun fighting LD as Crew (one of my favorite times in UO)...theyd have to call in AK to save em back then...then it would be like 20 vs 5 and almost a fair fight.

It goes like this bobby...

RL'S > a mongbat > UO graphic dirt > the rest of Legends pvp community(new and old!)

Maybe not, but it was a fun thought. :lol:

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We took you in as a noob and turned you into a pvp monster, but unlike star wars you were never able to pwn the master........lolz

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think every time me and RLs fought one v one, we never actually dropped the other lol. We always got ganked in the middle of our fights =/

I owned bob like a $2 chinese hooker.

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lies, omni whats the words the kids use today? You were a subpar. One of the speed bumps? But yes you did pay me..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................in insurance........lolz :stretcher:

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
too bad you never fought me one v one =( on the rare occasions you did i just ran around typing insults to you!

but on side note, once we were on same team we pretty much dominated everyone...EVERYONE...

Status
Not open for further replies.