• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Last Poster Wins! (a.k.a. - Threadzilla!)

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen"> <center>isnt waiting on the patch fun.....*yawn* </font>

I

imported_lindylou

<blockquote><hr>

You still posting? guess you didnt hear i won like a week ago!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]Ack!! Must have been when my computer was down for the count! But then, you are probably just lying so I won't post anymore!

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen"><center>lol, nice try
. sleepytime for me, happy posting
. </font>

G

what ... no one has won yet? jeez.

ohhh ... mebbe 'cause idjuts like me are still posting?

I

imported_lindylou

<blockquote><hr>

Did I win yet?

[/ QUOTE ]No but then I didn't either.

S

Slacktard

I don't think Jinx even has a million gold.
You've all been duped..........

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen"> <center>4000 views? its past time to give me my check!! </font>

I

imported_lindylou

<blockquote><hr>

<font color="darkgreen"> <center>4000 views? its past time to give me my check!! </font>

[/ QUOTE ]
Has there ever been a thread with this many views on this forum before now? I doubt it! Oh and I'm last now.

G

Grulox

This post is sure to be known as the ominous thread that time forgot

Consider what would happen if you were to read one post from this thread every day. It would take twenty-one months to finish reading all the posts (and that's considering that no one adds another post). Given the way things are going, it will outlive us all.

So, I propose we start a fund to insure Jinx for 1 mil, if anything happens to our good buddy, nothing else in this thread really matters.

Gru

P.S. - oh yeah, send your donations to yours truly

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen"> <center>wow, i'll take that much insurance money! </font>

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen"><center>yay to the weekend coming up
. </font>

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen"><center>was posting when the terror plot on london came on the tv, i hope and pray they find all these cars! </font>

I

imported_lindylou

Hey all. I'm finally back on. Had errands to run today and got an early start. Not enough sleep!

I

imported_Fran Fury

I have no clue what sleep is anymore. Been so busy and running on about 4 hours a night if I am lucky

But..I still have a little time to be last in line

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen"> <center>but then he turned around.....and saw me! </font>

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen"> <center>ive been trying to post the last one, lol. </font>

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen"> <center>doubts if any of us will, lol. </font>

Garion_UMP

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, I just figured if someone finally put "the end" the credits and movie bloopers would roll.

I

imported_lindylou

<blockquote><hr>

Bloopers?!? Those are an everyday ocurrance

[/ QUOTE ]Especially in your case, Tempy.

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen"><center>can we GM in bloopers?? </font>

D

DebiHIS

<font color="darkgreen">oh lets us not forget fizzling too! </font>