• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Koc Vs TNT in board pvp, come one come all!

G

Goron

And the fail just keeps on growing. Fact being, we didn't wait and fought 3 vs 5, and 2 vs 5. Please, keep going though, talk about good times in vent.
you still have yet to admit to being wrong about accusing me of claiming k0c only ever leaves house with 4 or more people...

but I see you have attempted to shift the discussion away from that huh?

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you still have yet to admit to being wrong about accusing me of claiming k0c only ever leaves house with 4 or more people...

but I see you have attempted to shift the discussion away from that huh?
Are you not attempting to shift the dicussion away from my point? Which is that you will not admit that you are WRONG! You couldn't be more wrong if you were drinking a goats milk milkshake while cupping the scrotum of a newborn yak while watching the sisterhood of the traveling pants!

ps. Them pants be magical... what kind of spaceage fabric will stretch to fit the fat girl from Ugly Betty and still be form fitting on the hottie from Gilmore Girls?

G

Goron

Are you not attempting to shift the dicussion away from my point? Which is that you will not admit that you are WRONG!
ugh... once again, read my posts. Never did I claim k0c only leaves houses when 4 peeps are on. never did I even mention a house until I was forced to refute Sakie's claim that I did!
Sheesh...

please, read my posts before you make **** up.

Thats why I quote you guys:
1)so I get one last chance to read what you said so I don't make a fool of myself like Sakie did when he put words in my mouth by falsely interpreting what I wrote all while claiming I was making false interpretations
2)so you get to see exactly what I am referring to

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What is any of it gonna matter ? YES I AM UPSET NOW and gonna log OFF ...to cool down....but think of what this will mean on SIEGE ?

I know there have to be GIL allied to non factioners and factioners.

KoC too

Tnt/with MYTH factioners and non factioners allies................

and now this ?? FORCED separations of allied guilds and allies ??

-------------------------
The recent Five on Friday states:

Quote:
Why are faction guilds allowed to be allied with non faction guilds? This is a huge imbalance on the fighting field.

They shouldn’t be able to, this is a bug and will be squashed appropriately. If your faction guild is allied with a non-faction guild, please drop the alliance before we do.
-Draconi

-----------------------

(LOGS OFF UPSET) maybe I do not get it since I do not pvp nor pvm thus do not create nor make nor add any imbalance out there in the field...but if they DO this forced separation of allies/friends of all our guilds here, our duo faction nonfaction allies, then...our shard is gonna be a mess..........IF WE opt to leave our allies of our own free will exit guilds ect that is us doing it but FORCED separations...they will drop the alliances ..shared guild forums shared vents shared whatevers...forced to separate cuz they will make it so...bout ready to quit UO atm... :( *logs out ticked off* :sad4:

G

Goron

How is that possible? KOC pissing on Goron is not a contest... it's a daily occurrence.
who are you again?
ah, I know- you are like that old guy that graduated from college 6 years before but still shows up to all of the frat parties trying to act cool- but in reality has no clue whats really going on.
How many popped collars are you wearing right now? lol
here's one you can quote me on:
"Black Rain never goes out without 4 or more popped collars"

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ugh... once again, read my posts. Never did I claim k0c only leaves houses when 4 peeps are on. never did I even mention a house until I was forced to refute Sakie's claim that I did!
Sheesh...

please, read my posts before you make **** up.

Thats why I quote you guys:
1)so I get one last chance to read what you said so I don't make a fool of myself like Sakie did when he put words in my mouth by falsely interpreting what I wrote all while claiming I was making false interpretations
2)so you get to see exactly what I am referring to
This is how you are wrong...
All I have done is quoted Scuzz's post as it was made, interpreting it EXACTLY as it was written.
FAIL
Scuzz just knocked on V about only coming out when they have 5 or more, right after admitting that he only went out when they (k0c) had 4 or more...
Where did I say that? I said we looked for them. Can you admit when you're wrong?
You claim to quote me and interpret EXACTLY what I write, but I obviously point out in the second quote that you said we only came out that night when we had the 4. We came out long before. Can you admit when you are wrong?

F

Førsaken

oh wow didn't we just post this last night and already its erupted into a board battle. as for last night sorry about ducking out when u finally got the numbers to match. i think for the most part we were completely oblivious of any rematches. i was under the impression we fight almost anyone orange anytime that seems like the best opportunity?so i mean if we get outnumbered big time by some other guild im thinking it would be in our best interest to run away or at least try some different tactic other then a full on charge to certain death.i dont speak for everyone but its like burdensrise's mother use to say: "he who picks a fight and runs away, will live to run away another day".

wow i made it sound like we ran away last night. let me clear that part up by saying we didn't run away we casually trotted away. and Cash please don't flog me i bruise easy.
So 4 KOC would of been considered outnumbered for 5 V, good to know, thanks for clearing that up.

G

Goron

This is how you are wrong...

You claim to quote me and interpret EXACTLY what I write, but I obviously point out in the second quote that you said we only came out that night when we had the 4. We came out long before. Can you admit when you are wrong?
ok, i apologize, I am wrong on that point.
I should have qualified my statement by indicating "at the point of time Scuzz is referring to, they waited to have 4 on".
It was not my intention to argue about hours before the incident or hours after, just the incident in question. I was wrong to not make that crystal clear.

G

Goron

you said we only came out that night when we had the 4. We came out long before. Can you admit when you are wrong?
on a side note, at no point in the quote you included did I say what you are claiming... Never did I say 'that night'. I apologize for you falsely interpreting me to think that. I was wrong.

G

Goron

so sakey, i admited i was wrong, when do you admit u were wrong in your accusation?
lol...
i wont hold my breath

S

Selan

Hey folks... I am riding out a blizzard. I have a nice fire in the fire place. A cup of coffee with some fine liqueur mixed for a nice fuzzy feeling. I am not in the mood to get all mod.

I will if I have too... And some will not like the results. I will add the double whammy of ignoring a mod on top of the initial trolling/personal attack penalty.

Clear enough?
You in KS?

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey folks... I am riding out a blizzard. I have a nice fire in the fire place. A cup of coffee with some fine liqueur mixed for a nice fuzzy feeling.
Why do you have 3 snow flakes mixed in with your rain?

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
*chuckles* Six inches of snow and still coming down. At least the wind has died down some.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
It was the 35/45 mph wind that made it a blizzard.

L

Lil Caesar

hey forsaken i don't want to open up any wounds in fact i hardly even know what im talking about. this is pretty much the first time posting. im not a big poster. i play uo more then i post. and im not the greatest pvper or anything but i decorate a mean house. the only reason i started posting was because Cash made a fun looking RP post and sometimes i like to look at my own signature and admire my handy work. other then that im sorry if im saying offending stuffs and i don't want to get into a big board pvp. as for the Ultima pvp thanks for fighting, i think its great that there are people that do a great fight and keep things civil. i don't speak for everyone but i think it attracts more players to participate in the fighting on siege knowing that you aren't going to get trash talked or roxxord or completely sodomized. well u might get sodomized but at least they might buy u a meal and thank you after. see there i go again saying stuff i know not about. Cash will surely flog me now.....

F

Førsaken

so sakey, i admited i was wrong, when do you admit u were wrong in your accusation?
lol...
i wont hold my breath
Sorry, no foot in mouth from my end. I'm sure it's bound to happen and when it does, I'll step up. Until then, come on Test Center and make me a SCNP -20 Mage, 20 DCI and preferably 50 HLA Defense of Machete.

It's kicking my ass this time around, already gone through 5k Val charges. :(

burdensrise

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see this forum has gotten way outta control thanks to Sakie and Goron. To answer a question that was up earlier. It was pretty late we stayed up as late as we could and didn't realize there were going to be any rematches. Cash and Gu went to bed as did I. But it was fun while it lasted.

DT

G

Goron

Sorry, no foot in mouth from my end. I'm sure it's bound to happen and when it does, I'll step up.

p.s. It still was never said that Scuzz only comes out the house when it's 4+, that's you and your assumptions. That foot must taste good.
lol... step up buddy. step up and admit you were wrong, cuz I never said that scuzz only comes out of the house when its 4+.
All I said was last night he didn't go out hunting till it was 4+...
go on... step up.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ah, I know- you are like that old guy that graduated from college 6 years before but still shows up to all of the frat parties trying to act cool- but in reality has no clue whats really going on.
How many popped collars are you wearing right now? lol
here's one you can quote me on:
"Black Rain never goes out without 4 or more popped collars"
QFT - Who is he again?