• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Koc Vs TNT in board pvp, come one come all!

A

archite666

As current (and hopefully reigning) Shadowlords Commander, I would like to formally invite all our newly joined augmenties.

Though your service may be temporary, I value your services and would like to see you all united under my flag. Needless to say there is much to be gained when we undertake our mission 3 days from now and I wish to rally all those who walk the path of our dark lords!

Join me and your fellow brethern, as we undertake one of the most important tasks givin to us from our Dark Masters!

B

Bruin

Citizens of Britannia! I urge you to resist the temptation of evil! Fight for what is right, defend the virtues against those who would bring darkness upon this land.

The laws of the former Lord British, while good intentioned were woefully unjust. The newly appointed Lord Casca has shown his true colors as he cowardly fled in the face of danger when his Citizens needed him the most. Join the White Council Britannians (WCB) and True Britannians (TB) as we fight to install a just ruler, guided by the virtues, to sit on the vacated throne and lead us to peace and prosperity.

Your humble servant,
Bruin
Chancellor of the White Council Alliance
http://www.whitecouncil.org/

burdensrise

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Citizens of Britannia! I urge you to resist the temptation of evil! Fight for what is right, defend the virtues against those who would bring darkness upon this land.

The laws of the former Lord British, while good intentioned were woefully unjust. The newly appointed Lord Casca has shown his true colors as he cowardly fled in the face of danger when his Citizens needed him the most. Join the White Council Britannians (WCB) and True Britannians (TB) as we fight to install a just ruler, guided by the virtues, to sit on the vacated throne and lead us to peace and prosperity.

Your humble servant,
Bruin
Chancellor of the White Council Alliance
http://www.whitecouncil.org/
Once you become "one" with true power you never return!

L

Lil Caesar

I look forward to serving the true rulers of these lands and I feel honored the dark lords themselves will grace us with there presence. Everyone join me in a bow of servitude and open your hearts and wallets in a gesture of supplication. Please show your undying gratitude for this great cause by martyring yourself in its name and furthering our goals and ambitions.

ps. Burdensrise's mother made a splendid avocado dip wich we will be serving on poker night

A

archite666

ps. Burdensrise's mother made a splendid avocado dip wich we will be serving on poker night
Indeed! it was wought from EVIL avocados!

Also: When did we rename "Give all your worldly possessions to Grand Commanding Lord Cash" to " poker night?"

Such imputience!

Caesar! You shall be flogged! and then burned.....and then your ashes shall be flogged, and then the floggers which did the original flogging shall be flogged for contaminating themselfs with your imputience which original earned the flogging!

Oh yes! There will be blood!

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where do you guys hang out? We tried to find you last night when we were able to field more than 3 people. Does the V stand for 5, as in we only fight when we have five or more people? :hahaha:

G

Goron

Where do you guys hang out? We tried to find you last night when we were able to field more than 3 people. Does the V stand for 5, as in we only fight when we have five or more people? :hahaha:
lol...
thats funny. Scuzz just knocked on V about only coming out when they have 5 or more, right after admitting that he only went out when they (k0c) had 4 or more... lol... which means that k0c only went out last night when they had V outnumbered.

Thats classic

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol...
thats funny. Scuzz just knocked on V about only coming out when they have 5 or more, right after admitting that he only went out when they (k0c) had 4 or more... lol... which means that k0c only went out last night when they had V outnumbered.

Thats classic
What's classic is Goron speaking out of his ass not knowing what hes talking about, which is pretty much expected anytime he puts fingers to keyboard. We were in fact fighting them when we were outnumbered, we just weren't as effective as we would have liked. Once Hugi jumped on things were a little more even and we were unable to find them. I know the view is pretty limited from inside Krystals but try to imagine a whole other world outside of that luna house. Pvp happens there.

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They may have been fighting someone else somewhere else. There are at least 5 guilds that have been fighting lately and the locations have been varying. It's pretty uniformed on your part just to come bash the guy's guild who I have seen fight numbers.

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who's bashing who? I asked the guy where they hang out and made a lighted hearted jest about the guild name. Jesus, TNT certainly knows drama.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol...

Thats classic
whats funnier is that you talk smack yet stink at playing this game.

here's a cookie.

F

Førsaken

lol...

Thats classic
Where exactly does Scuzz admit he only comes out when KOC have 4 or more? Oh. That's. Right. You. Assumed. And. Failed. Talk about classic; foot-to-mouth.

I don't know which is more sad, the fact you have nothing better to do then type out your ass, or the fact all you are thinking after reading this is, "one post by me and Forsaken is sure to post".

*shrug* :bowdown:

Mook Chessy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know the view is pretty limited from inside Krystals but try to imagine a whole other world outside of that luna house. Pvp happens there.[/QUOTE]

Not to board pvp but... over the last month I can only remember KOC out in #'s 5 times?

TnT/JSV/LOW fight almost everynight.

That's all!

And have a nice day!!

F

Førsaken

Where exactly does Scuzz admit he only comes out when KOC have 4 or more?
We tried to find you last night when we were able to field more than 3 people.
lrn2read
Oh look, Goron wishes to look more foolish. If by, "lrn2read" (L2Read), you mean make false interpretations, then yes, I shall lrn2read just like you!

Again, it isn't said that he doesn't go outside unless there's 4 or more, in fact, he was out with 3, you just keep choosing to assume otherwise. Let me know when you want to speak facts, not false assumptions from; inside a house, logged out, or from under my desk. Hard to know anything from any of those, wouldn't you agree?

F

Førsaken

Not to board pvp but... over the last month I can only remember KOC out in #'s 5 times?

TnT/JSV/LOW fight almost everynight.

That's all!

And have a nice day!!
No offense, but all I got from this post was that KOC hardly had anyone on in the past month. True statement and good observation skills?

I'm sure we'll get told otherwise though, because people seem to know KOC more then KOC. I'll just ignore all the questions in vent about where is everyone, to make your beliefs true.

G

Goron

I am better than you in every conceivable or imaginable way.

thanks.
last time I saw you in game was months ago when we killed you and you immediately joined our vent and cried and whined until we kicked you.
I'll admit, you were much better at whining and crying than me... :bowdown:

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
rofl

I'm so glad you just die in game. Humiliating you on the forums and fighting a res kill just isn't the same as making you miserable in UO.

You are a nobody, now be gone... peasant.

F

Førsaken

we were able to field more than 3 people.

in fact, he was out with 3,
lol according to Sakie it is fact that "more than 3" equals 3!

again, lrn2read.
You must be one very dense, ignorant man in real life Sir. Apparently, you are that clueless and I must really spell things out for you:

Scuzzlebutt and Forsaken went to help Kage (making 3 members) fight V (5 members) yesterday evening. Kage died, Scuzzlebutt and I even went on to fight 2 vs 5 (o m g, say it ain't so, not TWO KOC-unheard of!). We notice V try to rez and give Kage's loot back, so we stopped, stealthed around, waiting for them to finish being kind. Afterwards, we tried one more attempt at 2 vs 5 (omfg whooaaaah now, don't over excite yourself), but the heals were good and we could not put one down.

I proceeded to go back to Test Center, telling them to let me know when more come on.

Oh no, Hugi logs in 15-20 minutes later! Damn, our 3 vs 5 and 2 vs 5 (x2), could now be a little more even with 4 vs 5! OH SNAPS, WHAT A GREAT CONCEPT!

Good job kid, you officially fail board PvP as much as you do in the field.

p.s. It still was never said that Scuzz only comes out the house when it's 4+, that's you and your assumptions. That foot must taste good.

G

Goron

Humiliating you on the forums
how is having a prodo trammie show up and talk smack humiliating?

and fighting a res kill just isn't the same as making you miserable in UO.
huh?
All I know is you make my UO experience great- as I said, last time I saw you in game you made me (and the rest of our vent) laugh so hard when you logged in to cry about us killing you. It was prolly the most fun we had in vent that whole month.
lol.
If I go to ... say... the Atlantic forums and talk a lot of crap and act like I am good at UO and claim other people are not, does that make it all true? Try backing your words with actions kiddo.

G

Goron

You must be one very dense, ignorant man in real life Sir. Apparently, you are that clueless and I must really spell things out for you:

lol... how many times do I need to quote him before you actually read it? He very clearly says that k0c ("we") tried to find V ("you") last night when k0c ("we") were able to field more than 3 people. The statement "More than 3" is the same as "four or greater". Therefore, Scuzz clearly said they went to fight once they fielded four or greater people.

So go ahead and make more excuses, tell more stories, try all you want. All I need to do is quote this:

try making another personal attack; its quite obvious when a k0c knows they are wrong- all they do is start making personal attacks and demeaning players' skills.

F

Førsaken

Wow...Just wow...

You can quote all you want, all you're doing is making false interpretation. People wonder why your name gets mixed up with moron a lot, this thread would be why.

F

Førsaken

try making another personal attack; its quite obvious when a k0c knows they are wrong- all they do is start making personal attacks and demeaning players' skills.
What's obvious is that you can't seem to grasp being wrong in your interpretation. I'm sad for you.

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seriously dude, quit being such a Goron. It doesnt say "we came out of the house after we got more than 3 people." It says "We tried to find you last night when we were able to field more than 3 people." Meaning..."we tried to locate them again when another person logged on but we were unsuccessful in said attempt."

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Hey folks... I am riding out a blizzard. I have a nice fire in the fire place. A cup of coffee with some fine liqueur mixed for a nice fuzzy feeling. I am not in the mood to get all mod.

I will if I have too... And some will not like the results. I will add the double whammy of ignoring a mod on top of the initial trolling/personal attack penalty.

Clear enough?

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Humiliating you on the forums
how is having a prodo trammie show up and talk smack humiliating?

and fighting a res kill just isn't the same as making you miserable in UO.
huh?
All I know is you make my UO experience great- as I said, last time I saw you in game you made me (and the rest of our vent) laugh so hard when you logged in to cry about us killing you. It was prolly the most fun we had in vent that whole month.
lol.
If I go to ... say... the Atlantic forums and talk a lot of crap and act like I am good at UO and claim other people are not, does that make it all true? Try backing your words with actions kiddo.
Lets see if I'll let you win this argument by chopping up my posts and replying a bunch of times until I give up... because you don't know how to summarize a complete thought. :thumbup:

OR

if I just walk away and win this argument because you're terrible at PvP whether in game or on these boards and have ZERO ****ing credibility amongst the PvP community here or on any shard. :scholar:

hmmm...

decisions... decisions...

So let's let captain obvious come to your rescue.

F

Førsaken

Seriously dude, quit being such a Goron. It doesnt say "we came out of the house after we got more than 3 people." It says we tried to locate them again when another person logged on but we were unsuccessful in said attempt.
Kal, he's a lost cause, I tried to spell it out for him.

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey folks... I am riding out a blizzard. I have a nice fire in the fire place. A cup of coffee with some fine liqueur mixed for a nice fuzzy feeling. I am not in the mood to get all mod.

I will if I have too... And some will not like the results. I will add the double whammy of ignoring a mod on top of the initial trolling/personal attack penalty.

Clear enough?
Why are you still here?

G

Goron

What's obvious is that you can't seem to grasp being wrong in your interpretation. I'm sad for you.
Wow...Just wow...

You can quote all you want, all you're doing is making false interpretation. People wonder why your name gets mixed up with moron a lot, this thread would be why.
am I making a false interpretation>?
Now quote me where I said k0c only ever comes out when they have 4 or more? go for it, quote me.

At no point did I make that claim, and at no point did I insinuate it. You made a false interpretation and held on to it as strong as you could, relying on personal attacks over logic.

Every time I continued referring directly to Scuzz's quote indicating that they waited to have 4 or more before fighting V, last night. I continued referring to a single encounter.

right after admitting that he only went out when they (k0c) had 4 or more...
Therefore, Scuzz clearly said they went to fight once they fielded four or greater people.
where do I claim thats all k0c ever does? no where. So Sakie, take your own advice and stop falsely interpreting what I said. All I have done is quoted Scuzz's post as it was made, interpreting it EXACTLY as it was written. You, on the other hand, have tried to twist my words into claiming I have claimed k0c only ever comes out with 4 or more:

p.s. It still was never said that Scuzz only comes out the house when it's 4+, that's you and your assumptions. That foot must taste good.
hows that foot taste? at no point did I make that claim, and at no point did I argue it.
Again, it isn't said that he doesn't go outside unless there's 4 or more,
... again, I never made that claim.

Where exactly does Scuzz admit he only comes out when KOC have 4 or more?
where do I say he admited that?

this si great, sakie going ape**** trying to accuse me of false interpretations while he was the one doing so all along./

sooooo..... AGAIN: lrn2read

F

Førsaken

lol...

Thats classic
:sad4:

G

Goron

Not the classic quote and break everything down approach. Sorry, but fail is fail, and you did enough of it in this thread.
Check mate.

You gave up- because you realized that all along you were accusing me of claiming k0c (or scuzz) never leaves house without 4 or more people. When not once did I make that claim (hence why you can't quote me doing so). All along you were the one making false claims and interpretations. I call you out- you give up and make some excuse. Perfect.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Oh, I see... He meant here on the Siege forum. I thought he meant... *chuckles*

I am not going anywhere, Scuzzle. You can count on that. *tips hat*

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All I have done is quoted Scuzz's post as it was made, interpreting it EXACTLY as it was written.
FAIL
Scuzz just knocked on V about only coming out when they have 5 or more, right after admitting that he only went out when they (k0c) had 4 or more...
Where did I say that? I said we looked for them. Can you admit when you're wrong?

G

Goron

All I have done is quoted Scuzz's post as it was made, interpreting it EXACTLY as it was written.
FAIL
Scuzz just knocked on V about only coming out when they have 5 or more, right after admitting that he only went out when they (k0c) had 4 or more...
Where did I say that? I said we looked for them. Can you admit when you're wrong?
yeah, and now quote where I said you always stay in a house until you have 4 or more? like sakie has been trying to claim.

I clearly said last night you waited to have 4 or more before going to fight V.
keep trying boys- oh, try another personal attack!

F

Førsaken

yeah, and now quote where I said you always stay in a house until you have 4 or more? like sakie has been trying to claim.

keep trying boys
- oh, try another personal attack!
And the fail just keeps on growing. Fact being, we didn't wait and fought 3 vs 5, and 2 vs 5. Please, keep going though, talk about good times in vent.

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

keep trying boys- oh, try another personal attack!
And you were clearly wrong. We fought V before we had the four players on. Can you admit when you're wrong?

L

Lil Caesar

oh wow didn't we just post this last night and already its erupted into a board battle. as for last night sorry about ducking out when u finally got the numbers to match. i think for the most part we were completely oblivious of any rematches. i was under the impression we fight almost anyone orange anytime that seems like the best opportunity?so i mean if we get outnumbered big time by some other guild im thinking it would be in our best interest to run away or at least try some different tactic other then a full on charge to certain death.i dont speak for everyone but its like burdensrise's mother use to say: "he who picks a fight and runs away, will live to run away another day".

wow i made it sound like we ran away last night. let me clear that part up by saying we didn't run away we casually trotted away. and Cash please don't flog me i bruise easy.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
That happens to a lot threads that have potential to be fun...

Mook Chessy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No offense, but all I got from this post was that KOC hardly had anyone on in the past month. True statement and good observation skills?

I'm sure we'll get told otherwise though, because people seem to know KOC more then KOC. I'll just ignore all the questions in vent about where is everyone, to make your beliefs true.

That was the only point I wanted to make, it seems that you have less active players...