• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Kirthag's Late Night to feature Project:Gorgon!

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Kirthag (yeah, me!) will be streaming live in about 10 minutes for her weekly Late Night - and this week the feature game is Project: Gorgon!

Go visit Stratics.TV to watch, chat, laugh, and see how badly Kirth fumbles around as a noob! HAHA! Kidding! She's already been playing the browser version of the game a little bit, and has decided to actually download the Windows version for more stability (will mention this during the stream).

Seriously, to support the Kickstarter Campaign, Kirthag is going to show off the game (as soon as it is done updating).

Kirthag, the EIC of Stratics, will be featuring a different game every Friday Night for at least one hour. You can check the schedule at Stratics.TV for more info.

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Had fun (dying) in the noob area! Definitely will be throwing some money for this! Love how the character development starts (brain wipe! AWESOME!) and the ability to adapt as I wish. Will be featuring again in Kirthag's Late Nite next week!

Here's a post with vid-clips: http://stratics.com/project-gorgon/projectgorgon-kicks-action

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I will be streaming LIVE every Friday during Kirthag's Late Night while P:G is in Kickstarter!

Watch as I fumble around, die horrible deaths, meet new people (maybe you?) and show off this indie game!
And if you like it enough, maybe you can join in! :D

Looking forward to more fun!

Auriel

Project: Gorgon Game Mod
VIP
Stratics Veteran
according to the schedule it looks like 9pm Hawaii time. I -think- that is 2am cst. Lately, we have been having folks playing at that time, so be sure to tune in!

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
yep... prepping streams right now! first, gotta download & patch. :)

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Had fun tonight! Learned more about magic, explored, died... LOL!
Here's some vid for watching:

Getting out of the noob-cave

Dying horribly...

Talking about the Kickstarter & stuff

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
more streaming tonight! setting up right now. :)
come watch & visit at http://stratics.tv!

will be streaming in about a half hour from this post.