• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) King Blackthorn Murders Governors and Meeting Attendees!

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
At last nights meeting the Governors usual reports were given to King Blackthorn.

Governor WildStar expressed concern of the mining opening up unexplored areas

Wildstar.jpg

The King listens and responds
king takes advise.jpg

Governor Aleecia discussing her problem of the "Health Issues" of her fighters in Jhelom
Ladies of Moonglow.jpg

Many of the Governors and Attendees competed for the attentions of the King
Grandma wifey position.jpg

Governor Aleecia foaming at the mouth
grandma mining.jpg

Afterwards, Governor Aleecia of Jhelom announced a toast to our recently returned King who hadn't been able to make the last meeting due to illness. She had gotten the bottle while snooping in the King's cellar. It was on a table with a note marked 'To be shared at the next Governor's Meeting' so she deftly stashed the bottle in her purse.

Almost immediately, upon drinking the spirit, everyone in attendance started convulsing and bleeding. Panic quickly ensued as everyone tried to escape by running from the castle heading towards the Healers but no one made it beyond the bridge.

Governors and Attendees falling like flies while King Blackthorn looks on
stumbling and bleeding.jpg

King Blackthorn kills 10 people!

Dead 1.jpg

The King admitting he did not drink the toast
Dead 2 no wine.jpg

The King announced afterwards that the Royal Guard will conduct an investigation. We can only hope that the Royal Guard will remain impartial and not be influenced by King Blackthorn.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was shocked by how quickly that poison took effect. One gulp and I was convulsing, gasping for air and running for the healer. Who would do something like this? I look forward to the report on the investigation. Someone needs to pay.:gee:

eZekiel

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
*wonders how long this investigation will take...* I am sadden by what happened and can only hope the investigation will be conducted and fair! :confused2:

Last edited: