• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just wondering... (POLL) EM Events... do you play along?

Do you like the live EM events?

• Yeah, love them.

Votes: 25 45.5%
  • No, I dont like them at all.

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Its far too much bother.

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Its far too much bother.

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • No, I dont like them at all.

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • I dont even play much (if at all) so whatever.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They are a bit too crazytown for me (messy), but I try.

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Maybe if I catch them, but I dont go out of my way.

Votes: 9 16.4%

• Total voters

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I would rather see something to make em events better.
- main problem for many is lag. if everyone just used one char, not 5 or more, there would probably be less than half the number of chars. lag would be greatly reduced. people are using multi char for buffs and healing, some with the use of illegal programs. it is sad to see what the em events have turned into. get rid of the ability for another char to follow someone. its just use for exploiting/cheating. if the devs are letting people use mutis chars, they should have to control them. why are people allowed to gate their extra chars in at the minute, just before boss is to spawn? or just stand off to the side until the boss spawns? wth. in my opinion, it seems like the devs are listening to the wrong people.
- next, there are too many items that drop. it means nothing to get a drop and the market is flooded. it will just get worse. I would like to see only 1 to 3 items drop, not 10, 15, 20, 40 or more. if this was done, it would really mean something when/if you get a drop. I keep saying, too much candy is bad for the game.

these are just my opinions and mean nothing. I don't see any of the above will occur.

Last edited:

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
- main problem for many is lag. if everyone just used one char, not 5 or more, there would probably less than half the number of chars. lag would be greatly reduced. people are using multi char for buffs and healing, some with the use of illegal programs. it is sad to see what the em events have turned into. get rid of the ability for another char to follow someone. its just use for exploiting/cheating. if the devs are letting people use mutis chars, they should have to control them. why are people allowed to gate their extra chars in at the minute, just before boss is to spawn? or just stand off to the side until the boss spawns? wth. in my opinion, it seems like the devs are listening to the wrong people.
- next, there are too many items that drop. it means nothing to get a drop and the market is flooded. it will just get worse. I would like to see only 1 to 3 items drop, not 10, 15, 20, 40 or more. if this was done, it would really mean something when/if you got a drop. I keep saying, too much candy is bad for the game.

these are just my opinions and mean nothing. I don't see any of the above will occur.
Respecfully disagree.. EM events are fine as they are. The multi baggers are being handled one way or another.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
- main problem for many is lag. if everyone just used one char, not 5 or more, there would probably less than half the number of chars. lag would be greatly reduced. people are using multi char for buffs and healing, some with the use of illegal programs. it is sad to see what the em events have turned into. get rid of the ability for another char to follow someone. its just use for exploiting/cheating. if the devs are letting people use mutis chars, they should have to control them. why are people allowed to gate their extra chars in at the minute, just before boss is to spawn? or just stand off to the side until the boss spawns? wth. in my opinion, it seems like the devs are listening to the wrong people.
- next, there are too many items that drop. it means nothing to get a drop and the market is flooded. it will just get worse. I would like to see only 1 to 3 items drop, not 10, 15, 20, 40 or more. if this was done, it would really mean something when/if you got a drop. I keep saying, too much candy is bad for the game.

NO I don't agree with lowering the Number of drops... I think it should be trippled. Take the "money" out of the EM EVents and let it be more about the actual event... more about the story and less about greedy SOBs wanting to get rich off the event... and they jack-holes will quit coming and those who actually come to enjoy the work the EM put into the event can actually enjoy it and go away with a sweet souvenir to boot.

If they killed the CC that would end 99% of the multiboxing right there... would stop the autofollow BS and would stop the multiboxers dead. Would also stop most of the cheat programs.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Naaa..You are respectfully egaggerating..EM events are cool and they do not damage the game..They are kind of a way to get us all together once in a while..And provide some funds to the weakest ones of us.
No, ACTUALLY, @Riyana hit the nail square on the head.

Dixie chessy/legends

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
you didn't have an option for they are horrible, but its the only way to get the over rated rehued pixel crap that people go gaga over and throw gold at, so yes I attend them while complainting about them to my friends on icq….lol