• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just a question to better understand the scary people I play with :)

G

Shawnsa that was SO unecessary!! OMG you just made all of us over 30 feel ancient by bringing up Soap!! I loved that show lol. That was the most hillarious comedy I have ever seen...too bad nothing on tv comedy wise comes REMOTELY close. They were pushing the limits back then with openly gay characters as well as one that was mentally ill...I'm guessing the dad was since he thought he was from another planet! *sigh* the olden days...

S

Shawnsa

well dear,
anytime you start feeling old, just point at me and know I have 5 years on ya /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

I

Isolden

God, I loved Soap too! My parents used to let me watch it. Did you know
it came out on dvd? /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

R

ryansdad

I guess I really am old. I didn't even notice this was such an old thread until someone mentioned it. Let me see what the profile says, 48 months. How does that calculate into RL? I will be the big 5 zero in July. My favorite old saying is becoming more true everyday...If I knew I was going to live this long, I would've taken better care of myself.