• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just a question to better understand the scary people I play with :)

J

Jakaro

How old is everybody here? Just curious, I'd like to better know some of the people that I play with online. Me, I'm 14, turning 15 June 16th.. I'm a young 'un =P How old are you?

-Jakaro

T

Tadriendra

older /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif mother of a 7 yr

C

Clextor

My first son is in college, and I waited to have kids.

I was of age in the 70s and comfortable with that. it just seems that the longer I've lived, the more I understand. I was more disapointed in the 80s. (yuck!)

Wish you fun,
Clex

C

Cleo of Sonoma

Age won't let you understand better others! And worse, it can even be a cloud and cover the truth! huh...I ignore people's age! I don't even know my age...Okay, sort of...

T

thalia

Well, since I posted a pic along with my age not that long ago my age really isn't a secret. Hehe. I'm 30.

T

Tellah_FSH

In June I'll have reached the ripe young age of XXIV.

Roman numerals are cool.

L

luthian dargoth

Ok ok.. since you all are fessing up to your age..

I just turned 36 this last March..

J

JubaIII

I just turned 21 in Feb. and I already feel old although boy did I have fun on my 21st, at least from what I have been told.

L

lancell87

im 19 yrs young ---- but i have a 12 yr old and a 11 yr old (no i didnt have them at 7 or 8)
you cant always judge who you play with by thier age my kids do play -- i have others say they act more mature that ones that say their 30-40 so it just depends on who you play with simple ya?

alohas

C

Calell

<blockquote><hr>

Age won't let you understand better others! And worse, it can even be a cloud and cover the truth! huh...I ignore people's age! I don't even know my age...Okay, sort of...

<hr></blockquote>

/php-bin/shared/images/icons/chatter.gif Cleo, I agree with you, however I don't think he was looking for a philosophical debate on age vs. maturity... /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif Curious ki...erm, /php-bin/shared/images/icons/doh.gif young adult, and maybe s/he understands people more than others might be giving him/her credit for, or is trying to at any rate... =)

Just to answer your question Jakaro, I'm 25, and so is my husband =) We're both in guild GTH.

<center><font color=008B8B>Calell </font color=008B8B> <font color=9A32CD>of </font color=9A32CD><font color=4682B4>GTH</font color=4682B4>, <font color=EEC900>Sonoma</font color=EEC900></center>

B

Burgmeister

Just turned the big 35 this month, and I haven't lived thru a decade I can't say I didn't like...........................

*points down at quote*

'....We are not Men!!.......We are DEVO!!!!!...'

D

DemanKnght

*Does the Adons Pose*

*Flexs them rippling Muscles*

/php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Yeah baby Cruised into that magic 30 at the beginning of the month, Yeah check it out.. uh huh!!!! Of course iif you ask my kids I'm an old man and then at recess I'm one of them go figure. Your only as young or old as you want to be, and I am happy to be 6 and 8 for my boys..

Oh and tristan is a punk... /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Damn thali maybe you are older then me.. Want to get married?? :p Hey I can dream cant I?

R

~Raven~

Ack! Luthian you gave in too soon! hehe... hrmmm My oldest will be 17 next month... *shudders at the thought of how time flies* *coughs* ok I am 40 :p

T

thalia

:p Hehe, yup apparently I am older than you by 8 months. LOL. BUT!!! I don't look it! So there!

L

LichKing

Hmmm... I'm 18... But, that will change soon enough, when May rolls around. Yay May! Er, wait, no, thats bad... Thats my deadline for new insurance... D'oh! I don't wanna grow up!

F

flatscan

Well, i was 25 in 2000, so that would make me...*counts on fingers* 28 i guess. Dunno, i still act the same as i did way back in school. Geez, hard to belive that was 10 years ago.

O

Orien Aswydd

Actually, for those of you who know the COD GM, his son of 5 yrs plays UO so that would be the youngest UO player.

As for me, I'm 26, wifey is 27 (older women rule), Laszlo (fat cat) is 2 yrs old, and Oliver (nosy cat) is 1 yr old.

I

imported_Ghost_Knight

I'm 32 but that's ok...I have a 1yr old and 3yr old that like to help me play...ever try to pk with a 1yr old on your lap? /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

J

Jade ElRen

My husband and I are both 34, and our daughter who is 10 plays as well. We let her have her own account when she was 8, but she plays with us watching where she goes and what she is doing all the time.

I

Illithreal

Maybe that's why you're so good at hunting easter eggs, Jakaro...still young enough to remember how (or to bend down and pick them up lol).

I am 36, old enough to be your mother. Now give me some of those eggs you scammed!

J

Jakaro

LOL! Don't be angry because I only got FIVE TIMES as many easter eggs as you got last night =) You made it sound like I was a scammer! I am teh GM Easter Egg Hunter ^_^

Thank God I'm not the youngest kid in UO. =)

C

Calell

<blockquote><hr>

I have a 1yr old and 3yr old that like to help me play...ever try to pk with a 1yr old on your lap?

<hr></blockquote>

Ever tried to RUN from a PK with a 2 1/2 year old on your lap? hehe I can certainly empathize. Caillie will probably be playing by the time she's 5.

Calell of GTH, Sonoma

L

Lich Soulstealer

546 years old...but the fleshling that makes me move is 25.

J

Jango37

Well i'm 27 will be 28 in june and my wife is 22 and we both play and have 2 little girls.

Z

Zella

5 yrs old.

i couldnt be any older, UO only came out 5 1/2 yrs ago...

C

cyberratt

I count, even though I've only been on sonoma for *looks at clock* 3 hours. I'm 19 and I feel old. I wanna go back to high school *whines*.

G

I will be 18 tomarrow, the 18th

/php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

As for now, 17.

J

Jakaro

I wonder who is the OLDEST person in Sonoma.. Anyone have any clue?

C

Cleo of Sonoma

Not me...I'm still young...Not elder!
*looks at the mirror*
This mirror has bugs! Someone fix it!

G

Come on guys!..Your only old when your dead/php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Im 25,my wife who plays uo also is 24 we have to boys Tristian who is 6,Dalton 3 and a little girl Madison who just turned the big one on wed.

My boys are always trying to get me to jump in the water.....Even after Ive told them that no one in uo can swim /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

J

Jango37

Well the Guildmistress of SDK is 61 years old. NO LIE I SWEAR.