• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) [Jun 9, 2018] GSF June Auction (Gilfane Arena)

Symma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've not been around much and wasn't there for the auction, but even I've seen the fake CharGar before. They were running around an auction a few months back, which I did attend. I also remember another red copycat of an Alliance member running around as well.

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Bo - did you even read Hoffs post?

Statement regarding auctions

I swear nothing you have posted has made any sense.
So nothing the Bo has said makes sense. But yet that link makes sense to you?? how the hell could someone witness Jugs giving a bag to the "fake" charger. In the 18 years of playing uo the bo has never witnessed anyone handing off a bag to someone else. How the hell did this person see a trade window?? How did they see inside Scoobys house? lots of BS right there.
why don't a gil or gil lover post a link to post where creeger is saying the fake CharGar is Frawgs of Hi-5

wrectangle

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
As The Juggernaut typically does not use forums, he asked me to post the following screenshot as his official statement of defence.

gil2.png

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
As opposed to his official confession? Of course he´s gonna deny.

*insert Bill Clinton 'I did not have...'-speech gif*

You guys will be here all week, right?

wrectangle

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Well when you start reaching, and inventing situations that never happened, of course he's going to deny it...